LeakyNews.com

ABC Family March "Harry Potter" Marathon Begins Wednesday

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
March 12, 2012, 08:38 PM

Beginning Wednesday, March 14, ABC Family will be kicking off a Harry Potter marathon, airing the first six movies through Sunday, March 18. Exclusive interviews with Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will be interspersed throughout the marathon during commercial breaks.

The complete "Harry Potter" schedule is as follows:

Wednesday, March 14th
7:30 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT –  “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
Thursday, March 15th
3:30 PM – 7:00 PM ET/PT –    “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT –  “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
Friday, March 16th
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET/PT –    “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
8:00 PM – 11:00 PM ET/PT –  “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
Saturday, March 17th
2:30 PM – 5:30 PM ET/PT –    “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM ET/PT –    “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
9:00 PM – 12:00 AM ET/PT – “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”
Sunday, March 18th
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM ET/PT – “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
2:00 PM – 5:30 PM ET/PT –    “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
5:30 PM – 8:30 AM ET/PT –   “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”
8:30 PM – 12:00 AM ET/PT – “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Beauty-and-the-beast-gaston-fabulous-funny-lol-disney_thumb
2074 Points

Cool! Sweet! First commenter too!

Posted by MissWeasley8 (The Wendybird)°O° on March 12, 2012, 08:54 PM report to moderator
Azkaban_thumb

Aw! I can only see the movies on the weekends! Too much stuff going on! Darn, the first movie is my favorite, too. Well, I can see the rest, anyways.

Posted by ChocoFrogs369 on March 12, 2012, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_md00lekitn1qe1i57o1_r1_500_thumb
20965 Points

I just saw a commercial for this during Pretty Little Liars. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 13, 2012, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Wish i was in america…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 13, 2012, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Don’t worry if you can’t see them. They’re loaded with adverts, and are in full screen only. Still, I’d rather watch Harry than reruns of “Friends”.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on March 13, 2012, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Golden_snitch_thumb

yay my birthday is on the 18th :)!!!! i know what i’ll be doing all day :)

Posted by Emmasquared on March 13, 2012, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I rather like that ABC Family keeps showing the Potter films…

Posted by Won_Two on March 13, 2012, 10:49 AM report to moderator

WOOT WOOT Right when I get home from school I will watch Harry Potter and vote in the KCA.
VOTE FOR DAN, EMMA, AND HARRY POTTER FOR THE KCA AND IF YOU DON’T YOU ARE NOT A GOOD HARRY POTTER FAN!!! (Unless you can’t, of course.)

Posted by katelyner123 on March 13, 2012, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

yipee!!! I’m ready for another round of HP anytime! I too love that family channel does this regularly now.Can’t wait till all 8 will be shown.They will have to start them on Monday! haha.

Posted by Dlcohm7 on March 13, 2012, 06:52 PM report to moderator

Y A Y ! ! ! Two more years till all eight films would be showing. I’m counting the days. (:

Posted by . on March 13, 2012, 08:43 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

Oh yeah. America rocks. So want to see these!

Posted by HarryLover on March 13, 2012, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

I wanna whatch the first one but I’m not home :(

Posted by ilovequiddichsofi on March 14, 2012, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Too bad it isn’t for the uk

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 15, 2012, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Enormous_lucius_thumb_thumb

I like when ABC Family airs the Harry Potter movies

Posted by Rsheppard on March 20, 2012, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?