LeakyNews.com

Livestream for Red Carpet Grand Opening of Warner Bros. Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
March 31, 2012, 09:39 AM

The red carpet for the grand opening of Warner Bros. Studio Tour - the Making of Harry Potter is about to get underway! Watch live as the cast and crew of the "Harry Potter" films arrive and speak to presenter Alex Zane. Leaky will have more coverage from the grand opening, so stay tuned!

Watch live streaming video from wbstudiotour at livestream.com

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Believe_in_yourself_thumb

First?!
I love watching this, but I can’t keep watching, because I have to go. I hope it will be on the website to watch later. I wonder, will Jo be there at the opening?

Posted by Tarana on March 31, 2012, 10:20 AM report to moderator
The_wanted_comic_relief_thumb

Those who got to be there are extremely lucky! XD

Posted by Grindylow_101: Avis Mauvais Malfoy=:) on March 31, 2012, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Oh my god. i wish I could have been there

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on March 31, 2012, 04:18 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

I wish I could be there!!!!!!!! Those who are have a great time!!!

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on March 31, 2012, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I cant watch now , I’m on with my phone. But does anyone know if you can watch the livestream after its finished?

Posted by LunaLuver on March 31, 2012, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice!

Posted by Won_Two on March 31, 2012, 05:20 PM report to moderator

The webcast/livestream was so much fun! Blogged about my experience – with screencaps of course. :) The magic will never end!

Posted by bellahawthorne on March 31, 2012, 06:52 PM report to moderator

Grrr, why am I always late? But it’s exciting, thanks Leaky! (:

Posted by . on March 31, 2012, 07:58 PM report to moderator

Man, I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s way better than watching the stupid KCA’s where the most amazing movie and actors/actresses get “beat” by people who don’t matter!!!!! ;(

Posted by katelyner123 on March 31, 2012, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I can’t wait until I can go! :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 02, 2012, 02:15 PM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

i heard that Evanna stayed hours after everyone else and signed and took photos with everyone that was still around, you’ve gotta love that girl she’s FAB !

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on April 04, 2012, 07:23 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait until I am going there!
I gonna scream and faint and be really happy and.. Be the harry potter-nerd I am, I guess.

Posted by Magical Arts on April 08, 2012, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I need to go to England! Not want to go, need to go!

Posted by Michelle32 on April 10, 2012, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?