LeakyNews.com

Emma Watson Cameo in "The End of the World"

Rumor
Posted by: Catherine
May 05, 2012, 01:38 PM

While there have been a lot of news about Emma Watson's role in The Bling Ring, reports have also appeared about Watson making a potential cameo in Seth Rogen's The End of the World. According to the Huffington Post, Emma Watson has joined a long list of comical actors, all who intend to appear in the film as themselves. The End of the World is supposedly about what happens to favorite celebrities when an apocalypse strikes. Huffington Post reports:

Based on the short "Jay And Seth Vs. The Apocalypse," "The End of the World" is about what happens to some of your favorite Hollywood celebrities when the apocalypse strikes. The action will reportedly take place during a party at James Franco's apartment, which could account for why stars like Watson and Rihanna would be hanging out with Team Apatow during end times.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

This sounds like an…interesting…movie…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 05, 2012, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Not really sure what to say…

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on May 05, 2012, 08:39 PM report to moderator
0000leakyavatar_thumb

Oh. What a horribly bad idea. I hope you’re reading this, Emma!

Posted by eikind on May 05, 2012, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

cool! I do wonder what she’ll do! but on the second thought… it is scripted.

Posted by lovelle on May 05, 2012, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That look like an interesting movie to see!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 06, 2012, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

I couldn’t agree more with Eikind!!!! Definitely not my kind of movie!!!

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on May 06, 2012, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

The concept has black-comedy potential, but I can’t stand the kind of character that Seth Rogen typically plays, so I’ll probably have to give this one a pass.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 06, 2012, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

This sounds very weird…but definitely intriguing, I’ll probably watch it, though I’m not sure what I’ll think!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 06, 2012, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Ravenpuff_thumb

How odd

Posted by Ravenpuffmax on May 06, 2012, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Hi honey! I’m really glad I finally got thru to you on this thing… Ummm, all things considered, I’m not even gonna bother defrosting those steaks for dinner… Oh, & you’ll NEVER guess who Taylor Swift is spending the end of the world with!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 06, 2012, 03:15 PM report to moderator

That sounds epic! WE NEED DAN!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on May 06, 2012, 04:14 PM report to moderator

Go Emma!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on May 06, 2012, 04:14 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

hehe i agree with katelyner123
sounds epic! wheres rupert and dan??:)

Hp_thumb

So funny. This sounds too awesome!

Posted by Michelle32 on May 08, 2012, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?