LeakyNews.com

Emma Watson at "This is the End" Movie Premiere

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 05, 2013, 09:03 PM

This is the End red carpet premiere occurred yesterday. Emma Watson made an appearance on the red carpet for her cameo in the movie. A clip from the red carpet can be seen here or below (Emma Watson is featured briefly in the clip). Emma wore a black and white corset top,with black capris and heals. Pictures can be seen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I really love her hair! Very, almost retro looking. I hope she starts making more movies I’ll want to see. Really looking forward to Beauty and the Beast!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 06, 2013, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

This movie looks hysterical. I’m happy to see Emma making lots of choices in her career…may it be long and successful.

Posted by Xyra44 on June 10, 2013, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Th_abaharrypotter_thumb

Wow, and we have watched her grow up! Seems a lifetime ago a bushy brunette was ordering two little boys on a train. Good luck Ms Watson, great show!

Posted by Rhemas on June 10, 2013, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I believe that’s heels….

Posted by Won_Two on June 15, 2013, 11:31 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I believe that I’ll pass on this one. I can’t stand these bromance movies about guys in their 20s acting crude and infantile, and Seth Rogen is the worst of them.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on June 20, 2013, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Sound like it a good movie :)

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on June 29, 2013, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?