LeakyNews.com

Video: J. K. Rowling Reveals Which Harry Potter Character She Misses the Most

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 27, 2013, 08:44 PM

In honor of the 15th anniversary of Harry Potter (and the release of the new editions' book covers today), Scholastic released a video where J. K. Rowling reveals which Harry Potter character she misses the most. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Wow…I’m first.

Dumbledore was my favorite character. I finally realized it when he died in Half Blood Prince. I literally mourned for a week.

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on August 27, 2013, 11:53 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

I thought I was the only one that mourned for a week….. I cried so much! He really is one of my most favourite characters of the series.

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on August 28, 2013, 04:31 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’m not surprised at all…

Posted by Won_Two on August 28, 2013, 07:51 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I never really thought about it, but it makes complete sense. I think we all miss him.

Posted by Eeyore on August 29, 2013, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

It does make sense. I miss Dumbledore very much, and continue to think about him all the time.

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on September 01, 2013, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I agree. I think the saddest thing about Dumbledore was that he never got to see what the world was like after Voldemort was defeated. He gave it all to help everyone, too…

Posted by Mad But Happy on September 04, 2013, 09:40 AM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

He’s a truly inspirational character, and I miss him all the time. Jo is really the only one that deserves to meet him. Thanks Jo for the gift of Harry Potter. RIP Professor.

Posted by HarryLover on September 28, 2013, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?