Tour the ‘Harry Potter’ Set from Odeon Theaters

258

Jun 29, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

ODEON theaters in the UK have launched a new contest, UK residents who book tickets online to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will automatically be entered into a drawing to win a special visit to the Harry Potter set. One winner and a guest will travel to Leavesden Studios, where the Harry Potter movies are filmed, and get to tour the set as well as meet with members of the cast. The ODEON site features full details on the prize and eligible entrants as well as gives more detail on the prize activities, saying:

Once on set, you will be taken through some of the most popular locations from Harry’s world. Your tour will include a special lesson where you can learn how some of your favourite magical effects come to life before your eyes. Along the way, you’ll also meet some of the celebrity animals that make Hogwarts so special. And if that’s not enough, you may even encounter some of the magical creatures that inhabit the school.

A fabulous feast will await you on the famous Great Hall set where a make-up team will be on hand to give you your own uniquely magical complexion. And to round off your experience, prepare for another amazing highlight: the chance to meet some of the Harry Potter cast members for your very own photo that will be the envy of your family and friends for years to come!

This contest is open to UK residents aged 8 or older and ends on July 22nd. Good luck!

Thanks to our own James for the heads up!

14 Responses to Tour the ‘Harry Potter’ Set from Odeon Theaters

Avatar Image says:

Wow, it sounds great! Too bad I don’t live in the UK…

Avatar Image says:

That is so awesome. I don’t live in the UK either! :c( I wish.

is in the UK

“our own James”, woot i got mentioned lol. And yes: ill be seeing it at an Odeon (in my town), so just for the sake of entering the contest: ill book online.

Darn! I wished I lived in the UK! :(

Avatar Image says:

Why is it only UK people? They live there already! Let us who live far away have a go!

Just kidding, I ain’t hating, I hope someone around here wins. :D

Avatar Image says:

For those of you who do live in the UK-HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF POTTER! A DECADE TODAY-THE 30TH-PHILOSOPHERS STONE WAS RELEASED AND IT ALL BEGAN!!

Avatar Image says:

Good luck to whoever lives in the UK.

Avatar Image says:

Man! A contest that can include adults, but only for UK citizens! I can’t win! Ugh! Good luck to those who can enter.

Avatar Image says:

I always new there were advantages to living in the UK…besides the awesome accent.

Avatar Image says:

if i were in the UK, won, and got to chose what character i would get a picture with, i would pick Dawlish!

Avatar Image says:

what if we already booked online ages ago!! will they have entered us? :oI

Avatar Image says:

damn! it only applies for bookings from today! Oh well, I guess I’ll have to go a second time!

Avatar Image says:

Woop! living in the UK. Woop! Harry Potter fan. Woop! just right.. Soz to boast.. lol.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: So who won?

Write a Reply or Comment