Oct 11, 2007

Posted by SueTLC

The Potter product watch continues as NECA has now unveiled their new talking Hermione Granger action figure. Adding to the collection of talking Harry Potter, Hagrid and Ron Weasley action figures, the new Hermione doll (based on actress Emma Watson) says four phrases:

• Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it? Breaking the rules…
  • Stupefy!
  • He really is out there isn’t he? We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.
  • We’re not learning how to defend ourselves. We’re not learning how to pass our OWLS. She’s taking over the entire school!
  • Other new products to tell you about include new music boxes from the San Francisco Music Box company. There are musical water globes featuring each of the four Hogwarts Houses (Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Slytherin) as well as Hedwig, Quidditch, and Hogwarts Express Train globes. You can see better photos of these here in our galleries.

Finally, Cinereplicas contacted us about their high quality Harry Potter replicas that will soon be appearing in our Cauldron Shop.. These items include a very cool Nimbus 2000, as well as the Firebolt, Wizard robes,Triwizard shirts and another Proclamation Board. You can see photos of the broom they sent along here in our galleries.

8 Responses to New NECA Talking Hermione Granger Action Figure, New Harry Potter Music Boxes and More

Avatar Image says:

wow it looks awesome and it talks well that interesting my only question is what does she say? (yeah 1st)

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, the speaking Ron one is definitely still better!!!

And I can’t wait to see the new products from Cinereplicas!

Avatar Image says:

We sell the San Francisco Music Box globes where I work. I swear, I’m going to start spending more money than I make pretty soon…

Avatar Image says:

These talking figures look awesome, but I’ve never seen them in any of the stores near me. Any idea what stores are carrying them?

Avatar Image says:

The music boxes are beautiful, I went to buy Hedwig and found they can’t ship overseas. What a shame!

Avatar Image says:

i would luv the music box!!

Avatar Image says:

Ummm, I just spent $750 on a Nimbus 2000! YIKES! My credit card hates me now. Also, you said something about a Firebolt? Where could i find that?????

Avatar Image says:

Some people were complaining that the Ron doll speaks only six sentences,others found that way too much.How’s this for a rude awakening: the doll modelled on smartest witch at Hogwarts says these four sentences: :)

1. Who cares? I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it? Breaking the rules…
    2. Stupefy!
    3. He really is out there isn’t he? We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.
    4. We’re not learning how to defend ourselves. We’re not learning how to pass our OWLS. She’s taking over the entire school!

Write a Reply or Comment