Possible Filming in London for “Half-Blood Prince” Scenes

114

Oct 12, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is news tonight of possible filming set to occur in London, England for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film. With absolutely no detail on the address or area of this supposed film location, London Taxi Tours has now posted two photos (click here to view) of a building somewhere in London, claiming they “understand this area is going to be the setting for Professor Slughorn’s house.” The website also reads “Warner Brothers crew have been spotted preparing the front of this house ready for the forthcoming filming,” however no further information as to the dates of this filming or who would be participating were revealed.

While this looks promising, we can say that filming has begun on the sixth film, as we reported earlier today crews were in the Scottish Highlands filming scenes for “Half-Blood Prince.” Also readers will remember filming at Lacock Abbey is set to take place this month as well. We will update you more on this possible Slughorn filming when we can.

Thanks to Andy from HarryPotterFanZone.

22 Responses to Possible Filming in London for “Half-Blood Prince” Scenes

Looks good.

Avatar Image says:

Probably bogus, but it looks more like how I imagined Spinners End to look. Cold, efficient, uncheerfull. That does not look like the cottage of a fussy old lady, like how Slughorn’s ‘house’ is described by Harry.

so I imagine that this will be Spinners

Avatar Image says:

As always, The Leaky Cauldron brings us the latest of news, even if they are only the tiniest of roumors (a thing they religiously point out when they are)... I love you Leaky!!!

Oh, right, the pics! hehe… they look great! I liked the idea of it being the set for Spinners End, though.

Avatar Image says:

That picture tells us diddly. They’re in the middle of construction so i wont look like a fussy old lady’s house until after we see it in the movie.

Avatar Image says:

My first thought was “Spinners End” as well. But with the blue thing in front of the house it looks more like they’re shooting inside the building – the platform is usually where you set the lights outside the windows to resemble the sun (that way you don’t get continuity problems with the real sun)

Avatar Image says:

I bet you it’ll be in the film for all of 30 seconds.

Avatar Image says:

Cool. Hope there’s more news soon.

Avatar Image says:

I thought his house was in the woods. or something. just—more secluded. I dunno.

Avatar Image says:

Hey – that’s my house! What the-?!

Avatar Image says:

Wow They did a number on Hagrid’s Cabin this time.

It isn’t Slughorn’s or Spinners. C’mon people this is the 6th movie, you should know by now, the first pics are always Hagrid’s hut.

Avatar Image says:

Haha Leif Longbottom. I would love if it turned out to be Hagrid’s Hut because that would be ridiculous.

Everyone’s reporting that it’s Slughorn’s house, but I’m really hoping that they cut that because it seems unnecessary. I hope it is Spinner’s End like some many of you have guessed.

Avatar Image says:

that could also just be some facade they’re preparing for the surrounding scenery, not necessarily his house in particular.

Avatar Image says:

I would love for them to show the part with Dumbledore and harry visiting slughorn…...also the seen with the slug club…..._

Avatar Image says:

oops my bad i spelled scene wrong :(

Avatar Image says:

Hmm.. I think we’ll get at least one picture by December at earliest.

Avatar Imagepottercastfan says: that is cool!Avatar Imagepottercastfan says: this was so long ago!Avatar Imagepottercastfan says: but I guess this is cool!Avatar Imagepottercastfan says: I think that is was already filmedAvatar Imagepottercastfan says: what scene was this for?Avatar Imagepottercastfan says: will they use this to film DH too?

Write a Reply or Comment