First Photos of J.K. Rowling in LA Now Online

Oct 15, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling kicked off her Open Book Tour here in the United States today by holding a press conference in Los Angeles, California. You can now see photos of Jo at the presser (and we love those highly coveted Deathly Hallows shipping boxes used as a backdrop!) here in our galleries, courtesy of the AP.
UPDATE: Additional photos now online, here via Rex Features

Jo will be appearing shortly at the famous Kodak Theater in LA, where 1600 lucky schoolchildren will hear our favorite author read from “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” More when we get it!

14 Responses to First Photos of J.K. Rowling in LA Now Online

Avatar Image says:

She looks fabulous. I love you, Jo!

Avatar Image says:

Aw, I live in LA and have been trying to get connections to be there for a month or so. Oh well! Those kids are lucky…

And I thought she was kicking off her tour in NYC, not LA ._.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, and her dress is fab!

Avatar Image says:

I’m going to the New York one!!! Can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

Love the new shorter, sassy haircut. So youthful! How nice to be both brilliant and lovely! :) Looking forward to any new tidbits of HP news that might come from all these chats…

Avatar Image says:

she looks so beautiful! :)

Oh wow she looks so amazing ♥ ♥

I’m just going to sit here and cry now because I’m not there =P

Avatar Image says:

Will be there transcript for this event? I want to know what questions are going to be answered.

Avatar Image says:

Ha! I took two of those boxes when I left the book store on the release. She looks good. I like the hair.

Avatar Image says:

Has anybody gotten the opportunity to ask her about the Harry Potter Encyclopedia she is going to write? Is she going to title it “Hogwarts: A History”???

Avatar Image says:

She’s lucky. The weather in Scotland sucks today.

Avatar Image says:

i was there at the Kodak Theater she anwsered all the same questions that she has anwsered before

she read the passage when the dursleys were leaving to the safe house

and signed books for all the kids there including ME!

Avatar Image says:

Hey Amy S. I’m going to be in New York, too. Silly question-what are you going to wear? I’m trying to decide if I should dress up fancy since it’s in Carnegie Hall or if I should wear the shirt I designed (t-shirt with transfer on it) to the event. Any thoughts?

hey just be yourself

Luky for you I live a half an hour away! bur I m going on vacation that week :(

Write a Reply or Comment