New Harry Potter iPod Cases and Phone Charms Due for the UK

120

Oct 15, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Lucky residents of the UK will soon be seeing new Harry Potter accessories on store shelves for their iPods and mobile phones. The Glasgow Evening Times is reporting about a company from Scotland that has landed a deal with WB to produce various accessories for the popular devices featuring a Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix theme. The paper reports Premium Mobile Distribution has “nine different brands under license including Harry Potter which is one of the biggest global brands available today. Although PMD only trades in the UK it does have ambitions to move into the European market..” Play.com is already stocking new iPod cases, nano cases, neck straps and other Mp3 cases all featuring Dumbledore’s Army, Order of the Phoenix logos and various characters including Harry, Ron, and even Sirius Black and much more. You can see some of the new items, here.
UPDATE: Our lovely gallery goddesses now have the individual photos of these new cases for you

18 Responses to New Harry Potter iPod Cases and Phone Charms Due for the UK

Avatar Image says:

Oh wow!!!! I’m soo gonna get the Sirius Black one for my ipod.

Avatar Image says:

NOT FAIR!!!!!!! I live “across the pond”, I don’t have an MP3 or an iPod (any way) but my son does…..PLEEEZE come to the US!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Omg! Something HP for Uk :D I always see american stuff I want…what shops will they be stocked in?

Avatar Image says:

I’m so getting a Rupert Grint/Ron one!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Will that website ship to North America? Coz I’ve finally found HP stuff that I want!!!

Avatar Image says:

Pity they don’t have any house themed cases…anyone else remember the podcast about a year ago when Sue (I think) begged for one? hahaha…

Avatar Image says:

HAHA! Yes I did Helios and Im still begging LOL! Only this time I think it would be WAY cool if they came out with a POTTERWATCH iPod…only with all the movies and audio books on it. How cool, and yes I’m still hoping for that Hufflepuff House case for it too :) Sue

Avatar Image says:

It does not look like they will fit the new nano’s that just came out. :( Oh well, they don’t deliever to the US anyway. Amy, I found a list of the places they will ship to on there help page. Here is the list taken from that page

We currently deliver all items excluding electronics and gadgets to the following countries.

Andorra Austria Belgium Cyprus Denmark England Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Guernsey Iceland Ireland Italy Jersey Liechtenstein Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands Northern Ireland Norway San Marino Scotland Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Vatican Wales

Avatar Image says:

You got me all excited that they’d be knew ones, Leaky, but I received my Ron Weasley iPod case and sock from there months ago, when the films first came out.

To anyone thinking of getting them – they’re good quality products and Play give a very efficient service, although I don’t know about shipping times to the US as I’m in the UK.

Avatar Image says:

Honestly Amy I feel the UK is on the overall getting better merchandise for this film. Your action figure sets which included the trio, Neville, Ginny, Cho, Luna, Fred & George, a thestral, a room of requirement, etc was much more thorough. We’re lucky to get anything but the trio and a couple of adults.

Avatar Image says:

I’d definitely buy one if it had the Hogwarts crest, or the house logos.

Avatar Image says:

Ummm… WHERE’S THE SNAPE CASE, GUYS???

Avatar Image says:

Pretty…I would love it if they had a Hufflepuff or a Tonks one though.

Avatar Image says:

I’m hopefully going to get a new phone for Christmas and probably a new mp3 player as well. I’ll definitely get one of those phone charms.

Avatar Image says:

I REALLY want a case or skin for my iPod. Actually, it is one of the only Harry Potter things that I’ve wanted since the beginning of my obsession. Maybe they will offer international shipping! =)

And as for the Potterwatch iPod: count me in!

Avatar Image says:

I ALREADY READ THE 7 BOOK IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Avatar Image says:

PLEASE BRING THE iPOD CASE TO THE US ( AND MAKE ONE FOR SIRIUS)

6nkg4uqdkjdu2yk9x chxm5vh0ixmvkkwk j5dkwquopnk8