Post Deathly Hallows Info Page

112

Oct 15, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

As we get ready for this week of Jo’s appearances around the U.S., and some of you prepare questions to ask Jo herself, we thought it’d be a good time to point you to one of our newest pages, which sums up all the information about the books we’ve been given since book seven came out. Prepared by Sue Upton and Edward Drogos, it’s a one-stop compilation of info about the series and what has happened after it, and you can find it right here. Information is split up into categories for easy finding, and will continue to be updated this week as we hear more from J.K. Rowling. Enjoy!

23 Responses to Post Deathly Hallows Info Page

Avatar Image says:

Excellent! Just what I need! Nice work, guys!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks so much, Sue and Edward. So fasinating to read these again but, as always, they raise even more questions. What I would LOOOVE is a 2-hour interview between Melissa and Jo to answer all those conundrums!

Avatar Image says:

Nice collection of quotes! Maybe you should link to it using the “Everything Deathly Hallows” graphic on the front.

Avatar Image says:

Perfect – I haven’t had any time to read all the interviews

Avatar Image says:

I really like what Jo says about being proud that people really believed that Harry might die – that was the biggest thing for me. I still can’t believe how badly it hurt thinking that Harry was going to die when he was walking into the forest. Before the book came out I completely beleived that Harry would die – I was totally unprepared for how awful it would be…

Avatar Image says:

By the way, Scholastic chose 12 people to ask questions for the Carnegie Hall thing (which I am one of them dances). So, only 12 questions will be asked. =( But my question was “Did Neville Ever Find Love?” and it won! So I’ll be asking that to JKR! =)

Avatar Image says:

Oh, goodie. Just what we need. Yet more retconning and attempts to explain away the contradictions, plot holes, and overall sloppiness of the last book.

I wish she’d stop.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, this is very convenient. Thanks, guys! :)

Avatar Image says:

Hey, they picked our question too! See you at rehersal Friday.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for putting this up! I needed to read all this before but I just didn’t have time. So now I’m all caught up!

Great Job!!!

I can see a lot of work went into this.

Thanks for doing it!!!

Avatar Image says:

Good idea. Is it going to be more organized after they get all the information?

Avatar Image says:

Come on everyone, Digg it while it’s still new! Let’s try to get it onto one of the Popular pages. www.digg.com

Avatar Image says:

Good work! I find it a very satisfying wrap to the story when complied like this. Of course there’s more to be added with JK’s imminent US tour ;) Although it has taking me some time but I understand all The wand theory. But boy, WB is gonna have to simply that big time for the movie – there is no way that wand ballava is going to translate (at least entertainingly) on film.

Avatar Image says:

Fantastic! Jo Rowling is the most wonderful writer I have ever seen, and this proves it! Thank you, ‘Leaky Cauldron’ for brining this to us! I love you, and I love JKR!

Avatar Image says:

Excellent! Thanks Sue and Edward.

A few unanswered questions answered. Perhaps there will be more soon. (October Tour)

OMT

Avatar Image says:

YAY SUZZZZE AND EDWARD! Really great to read all these explanations in one place. However, Jo still doesn’t make the convoluted reasoning behind who possesses the Elder Wand any clearer.

And may I make a tiny constructive criticism? Please have someone proofread your text before you put it online. There were several typos and some comments were under the wrong subheadings. For some of the quotes, we could have used who the quotes were about in brackets at the start to avoid confusion. But all in all, an awesome job!

Avatar Image says:

good work on the page guys. I wish the people who were lucky enough to ask questions, ask real interesting questions instead of what we got in the chat online thing. Most of those questions were useless really.

Avatar Image says:

That’s a really nice compilation, Sue and Edward. Thank you.

Avatar Image says:

if u dont like hp, dont even come her ellid or whoever u r

Avatar Image says:

Thank you very much. I have been waiting for some explanations on some points and I got some.

Did not JK promissed to write a complementary book with similar questions and more explanations? Just out of curriousity, I will buy that book in due time. And that will be the end of Harry Potter for me.

I am quite satisfied with her explanations of the Elder Wand changing hands so easily. Very convincing.

Avatar Image says:

That is just SO brilliant. Thank you both very, very much for compiling such a wonderful article. I really enjoyed reading it and will go back again and again to refer to the special little nuggets of information. I think it deserves 10 stars!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I hope JKR tells us more about Hermione. Her section is really small.

Write a Reply or Comment