115

Oct 25, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

UPDATE: WE have a second report now from TLC reader Ettie who confirms that filming tonight was indeed of the scene at Slughorn’s home in “Budleigh Babberton,” where Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) persuade the former Potionsmaster to return to Hogwarts to teach. Ettie writes that “the part I saw was the walk to, and entry into the house. They did about 6 takes. When I left they were shooting them leaving the house, and you could hear Slughorn’s voice agreeing to take the job and demanding a pay rise. Inside the doorway I could see a white staircase and light blue walls. Michael Gambon was really nice and took a moment to walk over and speak to some of the children and parents watching the set. He asked if everyone was cold and said he was freezing. He was wearing the gray robes he has worn before in other Potter films. Daniel was wearing trainers, T shirt and jacket.”

She continues on to say “the ‘churchyard’ type props are actually parts of a fake war memorial which was set up along the end of Church Street. (This was mentioned in the book). All the windows of nearby houses have had blinds fitted to stop any light coming from their windows and create an atmosphere of gloom.” Thank you Ettie!

UPDATE 3: Even more tonight from reader Georgie who stuck around long enough to watch another scene being filmed, and reports that Michael Gambon has a green cast of sorts on his hand so they can later add in the visual effects for Dumbledore’s withered hand (two new photos she snapped, including one of Dumbledore’s double here and here). Georgie writes:

“At about 12.30am, when there were maybe only 10 or 15 people left, including me and my sister, one guard told all of us we could all go down and see the set! We were all excited but thought that filming had finished and that we were just looking at the location.

We sat down about 10 metres from the entrance to the house I previously told you about, where all of the filming was happening. I saw the doubles for both harry and dumbledore (complete with plastic beard protector!), who helped the crew block out the scenes before the actual cast arrived. There is a picture of the DD double attached. It was all pretty intresting, but then I suddenly saw Daniel Radcliffe and Michael Gambon (in FANTASTIC dumbledore costume) walking towards the set! They actually filmed a scene in front of us! All the kids in our group were given lollipops so that ‘when we say ‘action’, you keep quiet!’ everyone was really lovely and friendly to us.

100% sure it is Slughorn’s house, the scene we watched involved Harry and Dumbledore basically walking through the garden gate together. The moonlight simulater was brilliant and there were smoke generators which finished the whole atmosphere off perfectly.”
Thank you Georgie!

UPDATE 2: This is Wiltshire now has a report online, citing a WB spokesperson who said : “Daniel and the rest of the cast love being here. They just think its absolutely beautiful.”Tonight there is a really good atmosphere and I know Daniel is really happy fans turned up.”

Dedicated TLC reader and Harry Potter fan Pinkmoosely has another report for us tonight from the village in England where they are filming on location scenes for the upcoming “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” Pinkmoosely reports that crowds were heavy outside the house and compound used as a base in Lacock, Wiltshire, England, where security had blocked off the street, and made it very difficult to obtain photos of actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) or Michael Gambon (Professor Dumbledore) during filming tonight (his earlier photos from today, here)
He writes:

The entrance to the compound was situated so that the crew & cast would have to move through the crowd (100 maybe 200 strong) to get to the set, so the police and security had made a gap through everyone. We waited for a couple of hours and the lights down the road were moved around a bit but no sign of any cast, untill a security man shouted that Dan would soon be coming through and there would be no time at all for autographs or photos. Some time later a couple of cars with tinted glass moved through the gap but we were not told who was in them. A spokes person came out later again and worked the crowd telling people that they were behind schedule and everyone was now on set, we were told it was only Harry and Dumbledore they were filming and maybe if things went well there would be time tomorrow evening, alas she could not confirm what time they would make there way to the set..”

Thanks very much again to Pinkmoosely. As noted the filming does continue on location for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and anyone who has additional reports, please send them in!

85 Responses to Dan Radcliffe, Michael Gambon Film Scenes in Lacock Tonight for “Half-Blood Prince” (Updated)

Avatar Image says:

Yea! This is the scene with Harry and DD going to slughorns’s. They are probably building a set at Leavesden for the interrior where we see Slughorn etc. I just hope that they start the movie with Spinners end. I would love for the opening scene to be Narcissa and Bella running through the dark.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah!!!! I know we’ve all been trying to get over the devasting last book ordeal, but come on, you’ve gotta be syked for this, right?

Avatar Image says:

I just want to say how much I REALLY appreciate Pinkmoosely and TLC providing these updates. For the 99% of us who will never get within sniffing distance of any of the filming, it provides us with a window onto the action that we would otherwise never have. Much appreciated.

Avatar Image says:

Muggle13 is sooooo right!!! ... I am stuck in an office in the states, and love hearing about the “behind the scenes” ...keep up the good reporting Pinkmoosely …

Avatar Image says:

Going to sluhorns? they’re keeping that?? eeeeexcellent they’d better include my fav line from that book too:

“Let us pursue that flighty temptress: Adventure…”

Avatar Image says:

I’m disappointe they’re keeping this scene in. That means they are cutting something else out and I didn’t think Slughorn’s house is all that important. As for the cool lines, they could put that somewhere else in the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks pinkmoosley for the update.

Avatar Image says:

Whoooooho! I always enjoyed that slughorn scene! good job,pinkmoosely!

Avatar Image says:

sweet!I love that scene, I hope they include at least one line about Lily!

Avatar Image says:

I’m very happy that scene is in as well. I loved it, especially when Dumbledore stuck his wand into the armchair!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thank you so much Pinkmoosely! Minisha, I hope they keep that line too! It’s one of my favorites.

Avatar Image says:

@Gerr- yeah I agree with you. There are more important things they should concentrate on. Slughorn’s house scene is fun and all but it really doesn’t do anything to further the plot. Whatever you need in that scene you could add along in the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Cool Beans! We folks (like muggle13) who will never get this chance, this is great! I’m from “across the pond” and have NO chance. That’s ok, though. All I have to do is come to TLC, and see pinkmooslie’s report! Great pictures and “first hand account”...Just remember, folks: Just because they’re filming something, doesn’t necessarily mean it will make it to the final movie…cutting room floors are littered with “cool scenes, we’d like to see!” You never know! (My money’s on the ‘Narcissa/Belatrix’ “quick dash”, by the way!)

Avatar Image says:

This can’t be anything with Bellatrix because Helena Bonham-Carter is very pregnant and not filming til the spring.

Avatar Image says:

Well, considering the fact that it’s Radcliffe and Gambon…

Avatar Image says:

Anyone else besides me getting tired of hearing every tiny detail about filming? There were so many internet “reports” on the previous films that I got to wondering if anything was going to be a surprise for me once I actually got to the theater. I’m not really interested in knowing ahead of time what color the chairs will be in this scene or what expression is on Rupert’s face in that scene. This report really says nothing, except that it’s hard for fans who stand around waiting for cast members to show up to actually catch sight of them. The actors and crew are on a schedule and no fan should interfere with that. Time is money, people! It’s more important to leave these folks to do their jobs than it is for you to get an autograph or get a glimpse of an actor just so you can brag to your friends that you saw the top two inches of Dan Radcliffe’s head. Sorry, but I’m getting so bored with this stuff. Let’s just wait for the movie, shall we?

Avatar Image says:

I kind of agree with iamminerva. I like knowing that they’re filming, and where they’re filming, but honestly, do we really need pics of the yew hedge or a huge light that’s supposed to mimic the moon? All these breathless little details are already getting old, and it’s such early days yet. I guess I’ll have to limit my time here if the next year is going to be like this. I’d like to be a little surprised when I sit down in the theatre to watch the movie. I’m sorry to say there were NO surprises the last time. I think I’ve learned my lesson.

Avatar Image says:

Ah but iamminerva and Melanie. Watching the movie only fills two hours. Speculating about the movie can fill days, weeks, and months. Besides, no one is putting a gun to your head. Don’t read these articles if they’ll spoil it for you. Leave the rest of us to our fun.

Avatar Image says:

iamminerva and Melanie, I think you are a little unfair to those nice fans who reported this and to TLC for posting because they have done their best to cater for all fans. You don’t have to read if you are not interested, I don’t read everything posted here or eleswhere, we can exercise our choices. I as well as many other enjoyed hearing about this, and it’sn ot as if we gained nothing, at least we know for sure which scenes are being filmed. I know you just gave your opinion and I gave mine so I hope you don’t mind my saying.

Avatar Image says:

“He was wearing the gray robes he has worn before in other Potter films…” GRRRR…. grumbles :(

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie did a voiceover for Disney’s The replacements episode London Calling. You can find The replacement’s episode here: Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/msinger01/video/x3awi7_the-replacements-pt1 Part2: http://www.dailymotion.com/msinger01/video/x3awjx_the-replacements-pt2

Avatar Image says:

No, I am not getting tired of this AT ALL, and I hope TLC readers who are lucky enough to witness filming continue sending in their reports despite your rudeness. If you’re getting tired of reading about filming than stop reading about it!

Avatar Image says:

They are keeping the Bellatrix and Narcissa scene they would have to its very crucial to see the unbreakable vow and that is the only part of the book that Bellatrix is in but they will probably add her into the death eater scenes. I think it is fun seeing these set pics but I would like cast info istead of us speculating who is going to play who? Does anybody think they will keep in the memory with Hepzibah Smith and the locket and cup?

Avatar Image says:

Kathlin, you’re right. I didn’t mean to sound unappreciative of the hard work TLC and the fans on the spot are putting in to bring us these reports. Thanks for not jumping on me for giving my opinion, though.

I just think this time I’d prefer to come to the film without having seen every possible advance detail for months beforehand, so I’ll just have to stay away from any filming news items here. As muggle13 somewhat bluntly put it, no one’s putting a gun to my head.

Have fun, guys! :)

Avatar Image says:

Amy, excuse me, but I wasn’t being rude. I was just stating my opinion, and I did acknowledge in my next post the hard work these people are doing. Please don’t jump down my throat for no reason at all. Thank you.

Avatar Image says:

@melanie/iammm-: does it matter if you’re tired? I’m tired of Leaky’s advertisements and charities and stuff but I just don’t read it. Just don’t read it and stop spreading negativity to those of us who enjoy this stuff.

Avatar Image says:

Goff—er…I’ve already said I’ll stop reading the set reports, and I tried to explain my reason for the way I feel. I read too many spoilers last time, and it really affected the way I saw OoTP. I’ve realised these posts aren’t the place for me this time. I’m not trying to spread negativity. What else do I need to do, beg your forgiveness?

Sheesh. rolls eyes

Avatar Image says:

All those people met michael and saw dan and no one took a photograph of it??? I’m dying to see what they look like (yes, I know they look the same, but still), sigh.

Avatar Image says:

OMG I am just giddy with excitement! I also live overseas so seeing something like this is so wonderful for us-places we may never have a chance to go and see for real-and to be there and present for the movie shoot! Thanks TLC and Pink!

Avatar Image says:

And Jim Broadbent would be… Where?

Are we to assume that they are filming the interior in a different location?

Possibly Leavesden?

Avatar Image says:

I really do hope to hear new and exciting things in the coming days!! Harry Potter lives on! Don’t mourn because DH came out already, this is just the beginning!

Avatar Image says:

iamminerva and Melanie. who’s making you visit HP fansites if you don’t want spoilers of any kind? What el;se is it you come to this website to see?

Aw, this quote from an 8 year old boy is so cute:

“We thought we saw the Hogwart express on the street earlier but I think it was just a fire engine.”

Avatar Image says:

Some of us cannot guarantee that we will live long enough to get to see the film, so these excellent reports are really interesting. Nice to see Michael Gambon taking an interest in the fans, because he doesn’t attend premieres so we haven’t seen this side of him before. I enjoyed the detail about the cursed hand.

We have such a rich supply of varied period architecture in the UK and it does enhance the whole look of the film and locates it firmly in this country.

Avatar Image says:

“Daniel was wearing trainers, T shirt and jacket.”

I guess Dan no longer feels the need to wear pants. That should be interesting.

Avatar Image says:

I’am so exited for the sixth film…all these reports seem so great and exciting. And people, leave iamminerva and melanie alone, everyone has the right to have their say…we all are right now, saying that we are excited or not, or that we don’t want spoilers. And trust me, i ruined goblet of fire for myself because of all the stuff i read, or all the pictures i looked at

Avatar Image says:

OMG…i so want that bellatrix and narcissa scene. and i really want Helena Bonham carter back. but who is playing cissy malfoy…i say emilia fox or naomi watts

Avatar Image says:

Tiana you are so rihgt…Helena Bonham carter is the best actress for bella. but who is going to play cissy…my money is on naomi watts. And thanx hillmand, your right everyone is having their say

Avatar Image says:

Don’t know of many film crews and cast who would let fans who had just turned up sit by the set and watch some takes. How nice are those WB people and the cast and crew!

Avatar Image says:

Public relations seem to be very important on this movie. The level of welcome from the crew to the fans watching is lovely. But I always thought that generally, film crews try to keep the public viewers at bay and be secretive, especially on a major movie. This is the complete opposite! I really like this article.

Avatar Image says:

We were there last night and were told there was no point hanging around. Wish we had now. Will go down again this evening, anyone know where they will be filming?

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!I can’t believe it!I wish I was there!

Avatar Image says:

This is really exciting, and brings back some cool memories! I was privileged enough to go onto a Warner Brother’s Shoot, many years ago. At the Studio, in Burbank, CA.(USA) It’s really an exciting experience, any time. It thrills me that you are able to experience it. Just remember to be quiet, when they ask, and be polite (which is definately an “English Virtue”)Don’t go crazy, when you see the actors. That DOES disturb the working environment, and you will be in a really cool place! You’ll be invited to watch. They(WB) are one of the finest Production Companies in the US. All you “I’m tired of this” folks, cool your jets! If you don’t wish to read about these reports, don’t. Let those of us, who are interested, read on and enjoy the experiance! Love ya, all, especially TLC!

Avatar Image says:

Wow that sounds so cool. I am glad they are including that scene in the movie,cos when i read in the book it was just a fun scene. It was also a different change of scenery for Harry, and he was alone with Dumbledore which begins the trip for Harry to learn about Horcruxes. I hope they also have when Dumbledore and Slughorn are standing back to back cleaning up the mess. These are my favourite scenes in the book, other then the one’s Emma will be in, when Harry and Dumbledore are together learning about Voldemort and his past, and also about the Horcruxes.

Avatar Image says:

Tiana and Melanie I have GOOD news Helena is returning as Bella it has been confirmed that she will shoot her scenes in the spring, and I agree that it most likely will be Naomi Watts as Narcissa this was already confirmed but since it got out to early I think her rep denied or didnt confirm it so there wouldnt be a huge buzz about it.

Avatar Image says:

@emma watson lover- that’s exactly why they shouldn’t have kept it. it is a “fun scene”. Now they will use the time they should be using on other scenes on this one. Oh well. At least the viewers will know that Slughorn is important in this book.

Avatar Image says:

Guys, this scene has to be in. It serves as a direct introduction of Slughorn, and in a new way other than the previous two movies where we’re always introduced to the professor in class or the Great Hall. It’s getting tiring. That way, in ahouse, it’s much cooler and more personal and makes the character stand out. I especially love that they included Slugjhorn’s last two lines about wanting a pay rise while they’re leaving. They know what they’re doing here. And even if not for Slughorn, the scene also allows for Harry’s trip with Dumbledore which is important. Just like they did with Sirius in the last movie, they need to make the audiences feel DD’s importance in this movie. If they start chopping off scenes with him, what happens in the end won’t be powerful enough.

Avatar Image says:

Rachel,LOL! I think he will be but that was so funny.

Thanks to all those who brought us these wonderful reports and photos -I/some of us- appreciate it SO very much!Both being told about the scenes and the actors.I bit both the people who reported and the actors were rather cold in the night air.Nice that the set is so very friendly toward fans. Great to see photos as we not only don’t get to watch as well but get also get to see places we haven’t been or seen outside of our own country.Thank you! :D

Avatar Image says:

There is one thing i doubt they will ever incorporate into the movies, is the the meetings with the Prime Minister. I personally dont think it is essential but I guess it depends on how much they want the movies to also reflect the danger to the muggle world and how the wizarding world interfaces with it.

Avatar Image says:

Hey, I bet they are going to be filming all of those scenes with Harry and Dumbledore doing all those side trips now. That would explain how Emma isn’t needed until December. I bet the others aren’t needed til then either.

Avatar Image says:

I agree with keeping the line “Let us pursue that flighty temptress: Adventure…”. If not at the begining of the movie, putting it before they go to the cave would be a nice consolation. But they absolutely must keep “Dont worry harry, you are with me” at the beginning, and its compliment near the end.

Avatar Image says:

Ahh, some of you guys are so lucky! You’re really great for posting about it to us though! :)

Avatar Image says:

Just remember, what I posted yesterday…not everything, that’s filmed, will make it into the movie. The cutting room floor sometimes holds a lot of shot film! LOL But It will be fantastic to see how it all comes together in the final “cut”! As djm19 quoted Dumbledore: “Let us pursue that Flighty Temptress, Adventure!” p.s.: I like Naomi Watts, for ‘Narcissa’ as well. She’d be great, but I was thinking more along the Anjelica Huston line….but she’s not English (is she?)

Avatar Image says:

Someone PLEASE give there opinion on this – DO you think they will keep the memory with Tom Riddle meeting Hepzibah Smith and seeing the Slytherin locket and the Hufflepuff cup? Its kind of one of the essential memories inst it because it shows that glare in his eyes for the locket witch-haha get it- plays an important part. If so who would play Hepzibah?

Avatar Image says:

< “Daniel was wearing trainers, T shirt and jacket.” – I guess Dan no longer feels the need to wear pants. That should be interesting. >

LOL, Rachel! :P

Don’t you think these two things are contradictory? < He was wearing the gray robes he has worn before in other Potter films. > and < Michael Gambon (in FANTASTIC dumbledore costume) >

Anyone else’s getting tired of seeing Dumbledore wearing the same gray, unelegant robes? It was cool to see a change in movie 3, but now it just looks like he never changes, and it makes him look kind of dirty and even a bit fat. What about slim, long, violet robes with golden stars? Wouldn’t it be more Dumbledorish?

Anyway…

Avatar Image says:

It makes him look fat cuz he wears his own clothes underneath because its usually cold on set…

Avatar Image says:

This sequence is important because they can include a lot of dialogue spoken by Dumbledore as they are walking, setting up the lessons and everything. If they cut anything it will be the Dursleys. I was excited about their inclusion in Ootp but then they were hardly in it and they cut the interesting parts (DD’s howler and Petunia saying she heard of Dementors from ‘that boy’). If they’re not even gonna bother with that they might as well cut them from HBP as their appearance is less important. They should do the Bella/Narcissa/Snape scene then fade to DD and Harry side-along apparating.

Avatar Image says:

I pray it’s not Naomi Watts as Narcissa. She’s too young- she needs to look as old as snape. You know who would be perfect? Juliet Stevenson, who costarred with Rickman in Truly, Madly, Deeply or was in Emma with Gwynneth Paltrow. Perfect.

Avatar Image says:

I am glad Emma is coming back and it sounds like they are doing the Harry-Dumbledore scenes now. So does that mean Bonnie is coming back to film then too. Emma and Bonnie are my 2 favourite people from HP, but Emma is tops for me. Whoever said the Slughorn part isn’t important doesn’t know what they are talking about. The whole Slughorn things is important cos he gives the memory about Horcruxes to Harry, and that is one of my favourite scenes in the book, other than the Emma and Bonnie Hermione and Ginny scenes.

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie HAS to come back in this movie—Harry and Ginny’s first kiss!!!!! Cannot wait to see that one!

Avatar Image says:

QUOTE “Anyone else’s getting tired of seeing Dumbledore wearing the same gray, unelegant robes? It was cool to see a change in movie 3, but now it just looks like he never changes”

When we saw him up close, right next to the flood lights, his costume had a bright silvery shimmer to it. This shimmer doesn’t really show up out of close direct light though.

In the book he was supposed to be wearing a black travelling cloak. But I suppose if he had worn that, he would have been harder to see in the gloom.

Ettie

Avatar Image says:

Yeah i am i want Dumbledore to wear robes like the Richard Harris Dumbledore did, they we’re way better. I am watching the replacements episode with Bonnie Wright. I am trying to figure out who she does the voices for in it? I think it is the dark haired girl they meet when they first go to the spy school. Am i right anyone know?

Avatar Image says:

Rupert and Bonnie have already been filming. I heard the same about Tom. Not sure about Evanna. But, as far as I know it’s only Emma that doesn’t start filming until December.

Avatar Image says:

Tom’s already been filming??!!

but his hair isn’t even long enough yet…

worries

Avatar Image says:

Yess! I am so excited that they started filming thi sscene! They even included the war memorial just like in the book! excellent!

Avatar Image says:

Wow i didn’t know Bonnie started filming. I really can’t wait for Emma to start so i can see pics of her from the HBP set. I am a huge Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright fan. They are really beautiful woman.

Avatar Image says:

They’re all probably getting a break now, probably until Dec like Emma, if Dan is filming the Dumbledore scenes now. If memory serves, they aren’t in them so why would they be there. It’s taking them what, 3-4 days to film this one scene, and it seemed like there were a ton of dumbledore/harry scenes or pensieve scenes where i don’t believe the other junior cast members were in.

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie’s already done a bunch of scenes with Dan hasn’t she?

Avatar Image says:

The whole film crew seem really nice to let the fans get so close… just come to Birmingham now,I’d love to watch it whistles innocently

Avatar Image says:

Love the reports – look forward to reading more!

Avatar Image says:

This scene is in the movie…sweet does that mean the Durseley’s are in the movie?

Avatar Image says:

LMAO Amy, what could possibly be filmed in Birmingham?... thinks of possibilities

Avatar Image says:

I don’t understand! Has Gambon changed into different robes for another scene? What does it mean by ‘Fantastic’ robes?

Avatar Image says:

Aw man, I wish I was there. Better yet, I wish they’d let fans see the film being shot that close for “The Dark Knight”, but since they’re keeping the plot of that movie under wraps, that’s understandable.

I really want to hear Gambon’s thoughts on J.K.R.’s revelation about his character, though. Didn’t anyone ask him that question between takes? And how come Melissa, John and Sue weren’t there?

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know i am just waiting for Emma and Bonnie to film since they are my 2 favourite actresses. I haven’t heard about either filming yet,cause of all the Harry-DD stuff. But i know Emma is going to start in December. I can’t wait cause i love Emma sossosooso much she is my favourite actress and idol, and Bonnie Wright is my 2nd favourite actress.

Avatar Image says:

“Dan no longer feels the need to wear pants.” How funny. He did do Equus where at one point he did not feel the need to wear anything.

Oh well. I love this stuff. I love odd details like moon simulating lights. It is also interesting to note how much stuff actually makes it into the film. Remember Harry in the bathrobe in OOTP, what happened to that?

Avatar Image says:

“Daniel was wearing trainers, T shirt and jacket.” – I guess Dan no longer feels the need to wear pants. That should be interesting. “

ROFL Rachel!!

Avatar Image says:

sorry about the ‘fantastic’ dumbledore robes comment, its just so cool to see them up close, they look amazing, espcially when they are in direct contradiction with all the normal clothes that the cast and daniel were wearing. and i wrote the email at 3am when i got back and i was still really excited! i kind of forgot that he had worn the robes before, but as someone said before, they do kind of shimmer up close.

Avatar Image says:

It would be awesome if he was wearing just a shirt in the movie, not very canon, but I wouldn’t complain!! ;)

Thanks everyone for your reports! I love seeing behind the scenes pics too. It’s great they are filming these scenes. Like always the sets they build look amazing! Dan looks great and Michael looks very healthy which makes me very happy too.

Avatar Image says:

I personally don’t mind Dumbledore’s robes being that grayish color as they have been in the past. Throughout HBP he is supposed to look progressively weaker and rougher around the edges, and I think that having shiny robes wouldn’t work the same in that sense.

Maybe we should hope for the scene with the young Riddle where Dumbledore is wearing those purple colored robes. At least, I think they were purple. Don’t count me on it

Avatar Image says:

Is Natalie Tena coming back as Tonks?

Avatar Image says:

Yes, Natalia Tena is coming back as Tonks. She confirmed it in a interview with the Spanish edition of Yahoo! (she is of Spanish descent, after all, she doesn’t forget her roots), so yes, the dreary version of Tonks will appear. And so is David Thewlis, which makes me suspect that exchange between Tonks and Lupin at the end (in the hospital wing), is left in the film.

Avatar Image says:

This is going to be a great movie. I can’t wait until it comes out. Whoever they get to play Cissy i’m sure they will make a great choice and she will play the part well. Keep up the great work guys.

Avatar Image says:

Oh! man i am really envious! but did you see if his hand was burned or blackened? his hand was already cursed in this part of the story…

I am mexican by the way, great website, the leaky cauldron…

Avatar Image says:

OOOO i so watched them film!! until 4 am in the morning :D it was AMAZING!! harry is hot! hes really short in real life. dumbledores car pulled up right beside me. i waited for 4 hours, and i saw two different scences, one were he apparates into the village with harry and i dont know what the other one was.. but i was well worth the wait!!

Write a Reply or Comment