Bonnie Wright Lends Voice to Disney Channel Show

118

Oct 26, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com let us know that Bonnie Wight is lending her voice to an episode of the Disney Channel program, “The Replacements.” Bonnie, who plays Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films, guest stars on an episode entitled “London Calling,” which is airing now. In the episode, Bonnie gives the voice to the character of ‘Vanessa.’ You can view this entire episode of The Replacements in two parts, here and here, courtesy of BWO. An additional 32 screen caps from the episode can also be viewedvia this link.

For those wishing to see this episode on the small screen, upcoming air dates can be found right here.

Many thanks to Jackie for mailing!

30 Responses to Bonnie Wright Lends Voice to Disney Channel Show

Avatar Image says:

I watched this last night on the internet. I love her voice I think it is very cool.

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie is sooo cute. I luv her voice!

Avatar Image says:

Despite being a little under used in the Potter movies (that’ll change in the sixth one) I always loved Bonnie’s voice. It sounds so cool!

Eeek, sorry luna5, I just said the same thing you did, lol =]

Avatar Image says:

Totally unexpected but very cute! We sadly haven’t gotten to hear much from Bonnie in the films YET. So it was really nifty to hear her in this. She’s got a great voice and I hope we get to hear much more from her!

Avatar Image says:

Oh wow. Kids TV has really gone downhill. I nearly fell asleep any time Bonnie wasn’t on.

What happened to the good old stuff like Postman Pat and Fireman Sam? :P

Avatar Image says:

Haha yeah this cartoon is really bad. But maybe it’s just because I’m too old for it :p

She has a gorgeous voice though!

Avatar Image says:

crappy cartoon. I miss Tom and Jerry. But what a beautiful voice Bonnie has got. I wish we could hear more of her in the films. What a waste thus far.

Avatar Image says:

way to go Bonnie , keep it up girl you have a fabulous career here !

Avatar Image says:

I watched it too. Am i right in that she was the dark haired girl they first met when they went to the spy school? i love Emma and Bonnie and their voices are sexy and beautiful, like they are.

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie’s part hasn’t been a “waste” so far. Seriously, there were more important stuff to focus on. She will have her shining moment in HBP.

Avatar Image says:

Yes, let’s focus on Seamus blowing himself up, or Nigel getting Harry’s autograph, or Malfoy jumping out of trees and getting turned into a ferret, rather than focusing on Harry’s future wife. Yes, let’s. It’s not a waste at all.

Avatar Image says:

Hey Bonnie’s parts aren’t a waste. Emma Watson’s and Bonnie Wright’s parts are the best. I want to see alot of Emma and Bonnie in HBP, cause they are my 2 favourite actresses.

Avatar Image says:

Yes Bonnie’s voice is really sexy and beautiful like she is.

Avatar Image says:

I just love Bonnie so much, and I agree with Ian, Ginny’s line have been cut so much… That by the movies we barely know her!!! She is gonna shine in HBP!

That was cute!

Avatar Image says:

I love Bonnie’s voice too.. it sounds cool lol :] Can’t wait to see more of her in the 6th movie! (Oh and the Replacements isn’t that bad, but I don’t really watch it regularly)

Avatar Image says:

Wow, I never realized how nice Bonnie’s voice is. I agree, that wasn’t a very good episode, there are better shows on the DC. Can’t wait for HBP!

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie has such a lovely voice and she did a great job. Thanks for posting this!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah her voice is really lovely. Now that i know when Emma is going to film, i want to know when Bonnie is? I want to know cause Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright are my 2 favourite actresses,idols,crushes, and inspirations. So if anyone knows when Bonnie starts filming please let me know.

Avatar Image says:

Ian- uhhh, there was no buildup at all to their relationship in the first few movies.

Avatar Image says:

CORRECTION- I mean “first few books”

Avatar Image says:

I think the rumor was that Bonnie started filming in October and Rupert as well. They’ve possibly filmed some Quidditch. But it’s all just speculation at this point, nothing officially stated.

Also, hyup, lots of people would disagree with you on that. I definitely saw hints in the early books to suggest the direction JKR was moving in regards to Ginny. Order of the Phoenix was probably the book with the most obvious hints, most of which were lost in the movie adaption. After all, Ron did tell Ginny to find someone better while glancing at Harry. ;) Build-up was definitely there at first simply in the form of Ginny’s enduring feelings, her disappointment when she realized Harry liked Cho, to the form of Ginny coming out of her shell around Harry and actually speaking to him, taking over for him as seeker, naming the DA, being a listening ear, and a friend who joined him in trying to rescue Sirius. This all occurred before HBP. Harry himself didn’t realize the feelings he was having toward Ginny were romantic until chapter 14 of HBP, but the clues were there for the reader.

Avatar Image says:

I think I’m in love with you Ian! Ha…

Avatar Image says:

hyup I think JKR knew Ginny was the one for Harry since the beginning…remember when Harry watched Ginny wave good-bye the first time he left King’s Cross? I think that was some major foreshadowing…

Avatar Image says:

And hyup I think Ian was being a tad sarcastic with his movie comment.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Monica for letting me know when Bonnie started filming. Emma and Bonnie are my 2 favourite actresses,idols, and inspirations.

Avatar Image says:

shes better off as ginny frankly, her voice was not meant to be for that character.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah i know but that’s not the point, i just loved hearing Bonnie she has a really gorgeous voice. Bonnie is really beautiful, and gorgeous, her voice can melt butter. Emma and Bonnie are my reasons for going to see HP,other then me loving the books and movies. Emma and Bonnie are really gorgeous woman who i have mad crushes on. Ginny is not the only role for Bonnie though, i want her to do more once the HP movies are over with. Anything with Emma and Bonnie i will see.

Avatar Image says:

They better have a lot of Bonnie in there, cause i want to see more of her in HP, and a lot more of Emma too. I don’t want it to be tons of dan throughout the whole thing, so please WB put more of Bonnie and Emma in there. The reason being is because Emma and Bonnie are two of the main reasons i go to see HP.

Write a Reply or Comment