Katie Leung Wins Scottish Style Award (Updated)

366

Oct 27, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

A follow up this morning for you as Katie Leung was named Most Stylish Female in the Scottish Style Awards. Previously we told you the actress who portrays Cho Chang in the Harry Potter films had been nominated for this award, and she named winner last night at the awards ceremony held at the Old Fruitmarket Gallery in Glasgow, Scotland. The Scotsman reports :

Miss Leung, 20, from Glasgow, beat off competitors including Ugly Betty star Ashley Jensen, Laura Fraser, star of The Flying Scotsman and 16 Years of Alcohol, Hannah McGill, director of the Edinburgh International Film Festival, and artist Gay Grossart. Miss Leung has appeared in a music video and is being courted by fashion houses.

The organiser, Mary McGowne, said the winners represented “the face of modern Scotland”.

Update: Video is now online via this link. Thanks for mailing the link Marty!
UPDATE 2: We now have photos from this event, here in our galleries.

Congratulations Katie! Thanks Lisa!

9 Responses to Katie Leung Wins Scottish Style Award (Updated)

Avatar Image says:

I knew she would win! I love her style.

Avatar Image says:

Well deserved. I hope she becomes a major face on the fashion scene now that her time on the Potter films has come to an end. Go Katie!

Avatar Image says:

awesomw!

Avatar Image says:

Amy: ”...now that her time on the Potter films has come to an end”.

Well it maybe at an end unless they incorporate her in the scene at hogwarths where the DA gets together again and she offers to show Harry where the cup is. But its likely they will cut that as its not too important.

Katie was a most fitting Cho Chang though. I’m not an expert on fashion but she looks lovely at premieres so well done, Katie.

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations, Katie!

Avatar Image says:

Congratulations, Katie! No one deserves it more.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, there’s a video of her on stv.tv, click under news

Avatar Image says:

Katie Leung plays a really great Cho Chang. She did a really great job. Keep up the great work Katie.

Avatar Image says:

She so deserves that prize!! In my opinion, out of all the HP girls, she’s the most classy and stylish of all. I personally love her style because it’s very similar to mine!! ^^ Like her, I do also like gauze, satin and silky clothes. The only thing I don’t like is when she wears golden, because I don’t like that colour very much…

Write a Reply or Comment