Happy Halloween!

Oct 31, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

We hope you’re having a spooky day! Get out the ghost costumes, the dementor hands or the freaky Dumbledore mask and scare some of your friends. Then get sick on candy, knock out a troll and attend a Death Day party. Happy Halloween!

13 Responses to Happy Halloween!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Halloween leaky! Seems like no one else cares…

Avatar Image says:

happy halloween to everyone! have a great day!

Avatar Image says:

I care, Gere! Most awesome day ever, and people really don’t care that you’re walking around as a wizard until someone kicks your backpack and your wand goes off. Whoopsie! Happy Halloween everyone!

Avatar Image says:

hapy halloween everyone!!! ..... im surprised that theres no mention of the anniversary of the death of lilly and james potter … well R.I.P the last person that shall be destroyed is death.

have a fun and safe halloween
Avatar Image says:

guess what i’m going as this year… Luna… last year I was Tonks and the year before that I was Bella. How awesome is that??! i dont care that im 15 and that im still going trick-or-treating… andf the most awesomest part is that peeps actually get my costumes!!! =D OMG next year I am soooo totally being Dumbledore!!! Or Hermione!!! Or… ok I’ll stop or I’ll be writing until NEXT halloween!! ;D So have fun and dont forget to not stick your wands in your back pocket… lol rip moody u will be missed… omg that’s who ill go as!! srry ttyl ily

-HPfreak

Happy Halloween,

and R.I.P. Lily and James Potter :(

Avatar Image says:

happy holiday all of you out there , I have been visited by a frog, a witch and a PUMPKIN well I think that was what it was ! (there were some strange creatures with them, It was too dark but, “I felt all cold and all happiness had gone” I shut the door quickly, they glided away) Happy hallowe’en all :))

Avatar Image says:

And a very happy Deathday to Nearly Headless Nick! :)

Avatar Image says:

I created my own costume this year because all of the harry potter costumes in the stores are for little kids…I call mine “Young Nymphadora”...hehe:D

Avatar Image says:

I hand out candy but I also scare people lol. I’m a zombie-witch this year. Last year I was a gothic queen. My dad tells me I look like a dead Bellatrix lol.

Avatar Image says:

I have lots of curly brown hair, and my friend is a redhead, so we went as Hermione and Ginny. It was soooo much fun, I’m so glad we did it. Happy Halloween, everyone!

Avatar Image says:

that Dumbledore mask should never have been allowed….

Avatar Image says:

jesus loves you! going through something tough? ask God to forgive your past and you will feel love lk you never have before! trust me!

Write a Reply or Comment