“Order of the Phoenix” Award Nomination and DVD Trailer News

203

Nov 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

For those that might have missed it earlier, the trailer for the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD that we showed you previously has now been added to the official WB UK Harry Potter website. You can watch this video at the UK site by clicking where it says trailers, then on “sizzle,” or you watch it here in our galleries. Lucky residents in the United Kingdom will see the release of the OotP DVD in a few short days on November 12, and we also expect more of the video interviews and reports from the recent DVD press launch to be released over this weekend as well, so stay tuned!

On a related note, the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film is among those nominated at the People’s Choice Awards. The AP reports that the fifth Harry Potter film is nominated in the “Favorite Movie Drama” category along with “Disturbia” and “Premonition.” If you would like, you can vote for these awards via this link. Voting is ongoing now through December 5, and is open residents of the US, 13 years and older. The People’s Choice Awards will be broadcast on January 8, 2008 at 9pmEST on the CBS television network.

Thanks to HPANA for the People’s Choice link!

6 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Award Nomination and DVD Trailer News

Avatar Image says:

Went to both! Voted (guess who for??? LOL) and saw the trailer for the DVD OUTSTANDING! Saw the movie, 5 times, and am even more excited about the DVD! Thanks, TLC, for getting the info out! Way cool!

Avatar Image says:

So the movie has been nominated as a drama instead of a children’s film? Well it’s about friggin time! Voted :)

Avatar Image says:

Cant wait for the DVD!!! Ireland got it yesterday i think-any word from any irish friends here on what the sneak peak of HBP is??!

Avatar Image says:

Some of those People’s Choice categories were downright bizarre! Oh, well, I voted for the only one that really matters. ;)

Can’t wait for the dvd!

Avatar Image says:

Wonder which one I’ll vote for ;) lol yea I cant even wait for the dvd

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Though I might will, I don’t want to cause any envy … but I already have the OotP DVD. I live in Argentina and it’s benn available for 2 weeks now. I assure you I was really surprised as I received it as a present and I had no idea that it was already for sale.

I’d like to make a detailed description of the special features, but I don’t wanna spoil it for you, though I reccomend the tour through the studio with Natalia Tena.

Cheers to all.