Clip from “Order of the Phoenix” DVD Now Online

250

Nov 11, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Yahoo UK has now posted online an exclusive clip from the “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” DVD . In this clip that is part of the DVD extras, you see actress Natalia Tena (Tonks), as she works with the choreographer who helps her prepare for some serious dueling in the Battle of the Ministry of Magic scene. To watch, click here, then on the right side of the screen where it says “Watch the Exclusive DVD Clip.” Enjoy!

The “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” DVD will be released November 12 in the United Kingdom, and here in the US on December 11.

25 Responses to Clip from “Order of the Phoenix” DVD Now Online

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Sue! :D Natalia Tena acts so much like Tonks in that video XD Hilarious can’t wait till December for my copy of OOTP!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve already got my DVD. (I’m from Singapore) I’m upset that there’s no preview of HBP. :’(

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I get my DVD on Wednesday (I’m Australian)! I’m very excited!

Avatar Image says:

I’m Australian too and I’ll be picking up a copy on Wednesday! Wooo! I think I’ll wait until then. :)

Avatar Image says:

Ok. I’m “from “across the pond”. WHERE do I find it, on Yahoo UK???? Sign me ‘confused’ and anctious

Avatar Image says:

Ok. Now, there’s a link, from TLC! Thanks, guys (and gals) Maybe I can learn to “navigate” around here, when my hubbie gets home! Sign me: ‘Computer-illiterate’

HA! She’s awesome! :D

One of the things I love about her, and make like her more and more as Tonks, its that she acts SO much like Tonks in real life!

I can’t wait to get that DVD in my hands! Damn you UK people and your luck! ;D

Avatar Image says:

Absolutely keen and kool! Natalia is quite the wand waver, eh? I don’t know if I can wait until December. (guess I have to, don’t I) POUTING. Thanks for the extra help, TLC! TLC Rocks!

Natalia Tena is really hot

Avatar Image says:

I’m officially in love with her! :D

Avatar Image says:

“WHY are they chewing gum in front of the camera!!!?? That’s soooo RUDE, and both of them. Disgusting”

How’s it any more disgusting than eating lunch in front of somebody? It’s chewing. Are you from the middle east or something?

Avatar Image says:

I love Natalia Tena! She’ so funny and cute! So much like Tonks actually! Ugh December 11 seems so far away.

Avatar Image says:

Does anybody else get an absolutely dreadful picture?

she’s so cute!

Avatar Image says:

IT WORKS (NOT THE HBP CLIPS, BUT THE SITE WORKS)

GO TO: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/_sneak_peek/

and than it’ll work. you CAN see the ‘DVD sizzle reel’, ‘casting a patronus’ and ‘defending themselves’ clips.

But the sneak peeks are still blurry..

Avatar Image says:

i got her autograph at the london hp5 premiere!! she seemed really nice!!!! can’t wait to get my dvd 2moz!!!! i’ll be watchin all the special features!!!

Avatar Image says:

@elka78: “Why are they chewing gum, in front of the camera? That’s soooooo rude, and both of them!! Disgusting” First, I didn’t notice it, as I was more interested in what they were practicing. Second, they are most likely, practicing a method of concentration. I have seen actors/actresses use this as a method while in rehersal of things like sword handling. Third: They are BOTH chewing gum. Therefor, they are not being rude. They are “in front of the camera” because their workout is being filmed. Candidly. They are not “filming” so the camera is for their own study, later. We just get a “clip” to see what they did and how…git~

Avatar Image says:

People…the previews DO work, but only the “dvd sizzle reel”,”casting a patronus” and “defending themselves”. The two others sneak peaks will only work on monday(day of the uk dvd release). To watch it you have to insert your copy of the dvd in your PC and then you’ll be able to see it.

Hey! I’m from Brazil, the dvd arrives here on wednesday as well!! But I won’t buy it yet cuz I’ll wait for the blu-ray version wich arrives in December. Good viewing for all of you!

Avatar Image says:

She looks chubby in this video.. but that could just be me..

it’s so funny and awesome.. and i can’t wait for wednesday cause than i’ll have my copy too (i’m from Holland ^^ not brazil hihi)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! so exciting!!

why do some people already have the dvd?

Avatar Image says:

Why is it that she acts so much more in character when she isn’t acting at all? sigh I wish we’d seen more Tonksness in the actual film.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know, when I click on the link I just end up on a yahoo page with no video of Natalia Tena.

Avatar Image says:

D’uh, I found it. She does act like Tonks. She’s cute. The problem is that they made such a big deal of the choreography with the wands, and yet in the film it’s over in a flash and you hardly notice they used the moves. At least the first time around.

Avatar Image says:

so ummmmmm….just a question???.....there is no possible way people from the US can buy the dvd

Avatar Image says:

To elka78: “Why are they chewing gum, in front of the camera? That’s soooooo rude, and both of them!! Disgusting” Why on earth does that really matter? Chewing gum isn’t rude unless you’re chewing like a cow or something, and neither of them are.

Write a Reply or Comment