112

Nov 12, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Wasting no time, fans have now uploaded both clips of the “Harry and the Half-Blood Prince” sneak peek online, and these videos contain many new glimpses of things to be seen in the upcoming sixth Harry Potter film. Shown are a new interview with the costume designer who reveals the stylish new Quidditch uniforms for Gryffindor Seeker Harry Potter and Keeper Ron Weasley, as well as the new uniforms for Team Slytherin. Also part of this special sneak preview is a a new interview with production designer Stuart Craig, who discusses his sketches and models for the Orphanage where Dumbledore first meets Voldemort. Other new looks include glimpses of Professor Dumbledore in the Cave, Harry and Dumbledore with the pensieve, Harry talking with Arthur Weasley, and much more. Readers will remember this sneak peek is part of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD that was released today in the United Kingdom. UPDATE:The video which was on youtube, has now been removed .

Thanks to UHP, Alex, Ryan and all who owled!

130 Responses to “Half-Blood Prince” Sneak Peek Revealed; First Look at the Orphanage, New Quidditch Uniforms and More

QUIDDITCH?

I thought there wasn’t going to be any quidditch in this one!!!

Anyway, off to watch! SQUEE, I love you British fans!

Avatar Image says:

wow, Quiddich???? how great!!!

Avatar Image says:

It was announced by David Yates a few months back that Quidditch was going to be in it. Did anyone else see where Gambon is in a cave setting. It only is visible for a second. Very exciting :)

Avatar Image says:

DD looked a bitt strange without this little thingy on his head :) for a second I thought it was Gandalf. :)

Avatar Image says:

omg, the orphanage sounds amazing!

Avatar Image says:

Hmm, “macho” looking players? What about the girls of the team? I loved her accent though! Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

Wow… this all sounds very cool. Question: I ordered the 1-5 BluRay set. Does that mean that I wont be able to access these cool features? After all, my laptop has a DVD drive, not a BluRay drive.

Avatar Image says:

To whoever put this on Youtube- THANK YOU!! I think my brain just exploded from the awesomeness. faints

Avatar Image says:

Heh…I thought DD was Gandolf for a second as well:)

It’s amazing! Dan’s hair is slightly betetr and the new quidditch uniforms look great…though the ones in PoA are still my favourite!

Avatar Image says:

@Beth: Your laptop will not be able to play a BluRay disc if you don’t have a BlueRay drive on your laptop. So not, you won’t be able to view the feature if the feature is a link when the DVD is opened.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

How amazing is that?

They have gotten quite a bit done in such a short amount of time! The scene where Dumbledore was in the cave made my heart stop.

I was hoping for a scene with Slughorn, but I am overjoyed with what they have provided.

Thanks Sue!

Freaking Fantastic!!

Dumbledore looked scarily like Gandalf with a few shots there!! OMG we are so far off this movie I cant believe we are seeing this already!! Thank you WB! Now can we have some official stills please!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! And quidditch will be back! Great!

Hi Squibby!

Avatar Image says:

Those shots of Dumbledore… holy freakin GANDALF… but is that really a bad thing?!

Avatar Image says:

Hi Forgetmenot! :) I’m so excited about these clips!!!

Avatar Image says:

Cool , I found that very interesting despite no actual film scenes (obviously waaaay too early for that!). Nice to see Quiddich back which do serve the story of Ron’s agonizingly slow maturity and incredible patience of hermione. Their vision of the orphanage sounds absolutely awesome – an Oliver Twist setting, wow. Actually, why dont they do a behind the scenes blog like what Peter Jackson did with Lord of the Rings and King kong. Other film makers are doing this too including Spielberg with his new Indy movie. It would be so cool if they do this with the last two HP movies…but somehow I dont think they will :(

Avatar Image says:

only 12 months and 8 days to wait!!!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks, Jason. I was pretty sure, but thought I’d ask. And yes, I think I read somewhere, that these features are access by using the DVD in your computer. Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s what I thought.

Anyway… thanks for the link to YouTube, since that’s probably my only way to see this! Yay!

Screanshots here:

Avatar Image says:

Check out 00:05 to 00:07 – I couldn’t figure out where that was meant to be until it hit me – I reckon there’s a scene in the Weasley’s garage.

Avatar Image says:

I’m a Quidditch fan. Good to know it’s going to be back, I missed it in OotP (Ron’s character development) and also in GoF (the World Cup!). Interesting to see they have numbers now, apparently Harry is #7, so Ron (as keeper) is probably #1. Would like to have seen Ginny’s Quidditch robe! And hopefull we get to see them playing, not just in the victory party for the “Big Kiss”. But what I most want to see, is Luna’s commentating! And Ron in fits of laughter as he talks about it from his hospital bed… “loser’s lurgy?” X-D

DANCING AROUND MY CUBE

Holy cow that was fantastic! I still have to wait a year?! I don’t think I will make it!

And I second (or third, or fourth, or fifth, or whatever) the Gandalf statements, seriously, thought I was looking at a different clip for a moment!

Thanks again to our British friends for posting, those of us in the States that have to wait another month (BOO WB) greatly appreciate it!

This is great!

At 0.13s you can see Dumbledore’s green hand-cast. I can’t wait to see more of this film, the orphanage looks great also!

Avatar Image says:

I like the new Quidditch uniforms

they are sort of revaluation of the original uniforms in HPI-III and I never liked the version of GoF very much. too nylon-looking and too less colourcontrast between team.

Avatar Image says:

Glad to see images of the upcoming film and many many many [...] thanks to whoever uploaded the video on Youtube. Check out at 00:13 we see a green glove on Dumbledore’s right hand. They won’t make it look burned with make up but with CGI

Avatar Image says:

AHHHHH XD OMG!!! There was soooo much in those little previews … Well heaps for us over analyzing fans anyway haha. Cave, Orphanage, Slughorns,.....QUIDDITCH,,,, I don;t think to much of the hats though…. =/ haha Love the costunes though!!! May I just say…. SQUEE Only a year and a couple of days hahaha.

Avatar Image says:

I thought I’d read somewhere that they had already filmed the H/G kiss. Surely not though since Emma hasnt started filming yet and she is that scene.

Avatar Image says:

Quidditch, Quidditch, Quidditch!!!! That is all I have to say, lol.

KICKASS KICKASS!!

Even though the movie won’t be as dark… ah, screw it. The boys in sexy macho jockish Quidditch is pretty damn good.

Avatar Image says:

oh good, does that mean they are going to have the TR orphanage scene? I thought they had only cast a 16 year old.

Avatar Image says:

To all the US residents who complain about having to wait a month to get the DVD: in France we will have to wait until January 11th. Of course, I agree: “Boo WB” but might I had “Boo WB France!”. ;)

Avatar Image says:

OMG, I’m glad Dumbledore looks more like Gandalf! And he has actual white hair now! Finally! I hated that greyish straggly stuff! At least it is long and white and without the goofy cap! He looks more like the Dumbledore we all were picturing! And I’m glad the shot was brief, I don’t want to see the cave scenes until I’m sitting in a theater on November 21, 2008!

And I don’t know how much I like the new Quidditch robes. I think the helmet takes away from the sport being ridiculously violent. They don’t play with protective gear!

Anyhoo, can’t wait for this dang movie, and I’m glad it may come off as a really serious film. It looks like it.

Avatar Image says:

QUIDDITCH QUIDDITCH QUIDDITCH QUIDDITCH!! so looking forward to it! :D yes hopefully we will get to see them PLAYING it becasue i reallly want to see Ron screw up but what i really want to see is when Harry cracks his skull. i love that part in the book!! so sad but i loved it! and Luna commentaring would be be cool too! i wonder if they’re gonna have McLaggen, i hope so. he was a jerk but he was a character in HBP. i dont care about the ‘big kiss’ cuz i really hate Ginny. a lot. i hate her and Harry together. i dont think it’ll be as big of a deal hopefully cuz he already had his first kiss so who cares about ginny? i hate her. lol i bet Dan would be feeling very macho in the new robes! they should have done that a while ago altough bludgers hit whereever they please so its a bit pointless. so excited cuz i think i heard from someone they’re putting it in the film as a last-good time thing b4 all the sorrow in DH. looking forward to see the orphanage! not my fav HP book but i know its goning to be amazing :)

Avatar Image says:

I’m with you Michelle on the Quidditch helmet and protective gear. It is ok but I don’t think it said they wore anything other then the Quidditch robes in the books. They may look cool when they are on the person though.

See WB those of us in the US and France don’t need your DVD we have our friends in the UK and the internet to get around you :)

Here is my theory as to why WB is holding off until after the big after Thanksgiving sales. I saw some of the ads for Best Buy, Kmart and Target and they are all selling new releases for crazy prices. Someone has the movie 300 listed for $3.99 and season one of the office for $7.99. Of course the prices that retailers are selling at won’t affect WB’s pocket but maybe they don’t want consumers to think the movie was bad so it is getting a bargain price.

Avatar Image says:

@Michelle: The sport is ridiculously violent and she said that they will most likely be worn only during training sessions.

Quidditch, Baby, Yeah!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

How can you all be so thrilled over costumes and sets????? “How disappointing.”

Avatar Image says:

I love it!!! Im so happy that they’re going to include Quidditch!!! (I know Dan must not be that happy about it, lol…)

And I know this is off topic but I just seen this fan trailer and it gave me the CHILLS! Its really good and the music is just perfect!!! Here’s the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNc7EQtf0Jo

Avatar Image says:

WOW!!! Quidditch! I thought they were not going to do those moments in the film! Cant wait!

Avatar Image says:

how can people be so surprised that Quidditch is in when Yates had confirmed that ages ago and it has been mentioned in several interviews since? Honestly, can’t people read?

lmao@ Grapes…I agree

Avatar Image says:

Quidditch, you’re back!! I can’t wait to see Ron in his uniform….though, I don’t really like the way they look, they’re a bit ugly…I do like the Slytherin ones though.

Omg, I can’t wait! ...am I the only one who thought that the orphanage street looked too much like Grimmuald Place’s street?....and did anyone else see a cave-like wall, DD was standing by it, could it be the cave scene?! Am I too excited?! Hell YEAH! :D

Avatar Image says:

That is because it is the same set as Gimmauld Place.

They often re-use sets due to the budget, as they did with thr trophy room on GoF, that later became what we now know as the Room of Requirement.

Avatar Image says:

Holly, you’re hilarious. Of course the kiss with Ginny is more important than Cho’s kiss because Ginny is Harry’s wife, soulmate, and the mother of his kids. I’d say that’s pretty darn significant, regardless of your personal feelings! LOL

I’m SO IMMENSELY excited. The sneak peek was awesome. I loved seeing the new robes, but I hope the female players won’t be forced to wear those bulky things! Poor Ginny, Katie Bell, and Demelza if so! ;)

Avatar Image says:

Here’s 42 caps of Dan from the Sneak Peek!

Avatar Image says:

Thank God they kept the orphanage scene…that’s one of my favorites in the entire series.

Avatar Image says:

Is it just me, or does Dumbledore looks different (read: better) than previous films. His hair is long and white (agreed…it’s very Gandalf-like), compared to the slightly curly, grey hair he’s had previously. From what little was shown of the film thus far, it looks really good.

Avatar Image says:

There’s also shots of Dumbledore with greyish hair there. Hopefully they’re going to gradually whiten his hair as the movie continues in order to emphasise his growing weakness due to his hand injury—that’d be pretty cool.

Avatar Image says:

I’m soooooooo excited. The design for the orphanage sounds perfect and Stuart Craig also mentioned that at the beginning of the orphanage scene, the pregnant mother aka Merope Gaunt is going to push open the big gate and they will creak. It sounds perfect. I can just see that image in my head and I know it’s going to be brilliant. The quidditch robes look awesome I can’t wait to see them on Dan, Rupert, and Bonnie. The slytherin robes sound amazing too. Too bad Tom Felton doesn’t play quidditch in the next movie, or atleast Draco doesn’t in the book. Anyways, I can’t freaking wait for this movie to come out!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG YEYEYE! Ron is going to be playing quidditch! This just made my made. I can’t wait for this movie.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks to who ever put the video on Youtube. It looks amazing! I can’t wait, one year to go.

Avatar Image says:

I wonder if they’re gonna have Bonnie/Ginny playing Quidditch, because they only showed the male ‘macho’ uniforms in the vid- I really hope they do!

BEST LINE OF THE ENTIRE SNEAK PEAK:

“It has a hood, because we are wizzards.”

This woman had a fabulous accent and was pretty cool. I am so excited for Quidditch. I dunno about these new uniforms, though…

Thanks for the sneak peak, British fans!

Avatar Image says:

:( i can’t view it on youtube..the link won’t show up!

Avatar Image says:

The video is gone :( Any fansites or LJ comms or forums have it for dl?

removed by Warner Brothers

i was out doing homeowrk

sad pandas

Avatar Image says:

It’s not on there anymore. It says that it was removed because of the copyright.

Avatar Image says:

Thats the link to the video

Avatar Image says:

lol…the quidditch headgear looks identical to my Canterbury Rugby Scrum Cap…they’re playing Footy on Brooms!

Avatar Image says:

thank you so much! I am so excited!

GAH! WHY MUST THEY TAKE IT DOWN :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QtKpidHU Here it is

Avatar Image says:

@Jill- I wouldn’t be surprised if Yates did something like that. Remember, they did the same thing with Umbridge- her pink got more violent the more power-hungry she became. Seems like something Yates would do.

Avatar Image says:

WB thinks they can supress this video? LOL have they learned nothing about HP fans. Next time try a simultaneous worldwide release, guys :/

Avatar Image says:

SQUEE Just saw it! Oh gosh I love the orphanage and it’s not even done yet XD its beautiful! in a creepy way…. AND THE UNIFORMS yes not helmets lol scary Slytherin WOOOOOOO! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Avatar Image says:

I am surprised that Warner Brothers has been working to remove the video, apparently! One would think that they’d encourage its being available to all the fans so that it could serve as an excellent form of marketing. I suppose they’d rather that the fans in the states and throughout the rest of the world wait.

Still, it was naive of them to think it wouldn’t spread if it was online. :D

Avatar Image says:

Now that Kloves is back, it should be as close to the book as possible, seeing as there is not much action until the end, they will be able to add more details than they did in Ootp.

I’m glad that we see the green glove on Gambon, it means they will use CGI to make it appear cursed, therby assuring that the ring will be play a key role in the film.

Whether the memory of the gaunts will air, I highly doubt, but I suppose only time will tell.

I am crossing my fingers for the pensieve scene with Hokey and Madam Hepzibah!

*THIS LINK WORKS**

Spread the message ;)

Avatar Image says:

Warner Bros says no to the clip now…too bad.

New youtube Link: http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QtKpidHU

Avatar Image says:

The video is on the the hbpmoviepics community on livejournal if you want to see it- go to community.livejournal.com/hbpmoviepics/ and it’s posted. :)

Avatar Image says:

OMG When I read this I practically screamed! I’m so excited for this movie and for quidditch!!!

GAH! WHY MUST THEY TAKE IT DOWN :(

For the same reason that JKR is suing SVA and RDR. Sorry, can’t have it both ways. ;)

new link for that sneek peak http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QtKpidHU

Why was it taken off.

Avatar Image says:

Did anybody see dancing with the Stars. Cameron and Edyta did Ballroom to Hedwigs Theme. Vote!!!

Avatar Image says:

does anyone realize that in this picture Harry is carrying a book (probably the potion text book that was once belong to half blood prince) http://www.harryandginny.org/regular/albums/hbp/hbpsneakpeekdr/hbpsneakpeek-0000019.jpg

Avatar Image says:

Dickensian orphanages ftw! But I hope the girls’ Quidditch uniforms are not quite as overwhelming – we’ll barely be able to see Ginny! As it is, Dan’s short… it’ll be quite funny when he walks onto the field!

Avatar Image says:

They kind of have to have Quidditch, it’s a big role in book 6- including the big H/G kiss!!! :)

I can’t believe I missed the videos while they were online. ;( BAHHH-RAAMMM-YOUUUU, WB! lol At the same time, thanks for putting HBP stuff out there for SOME of us to see…I don’t have DVD-ROM. cries self to sleep—not really.

Avatar Image says:

They don’t “kind of have to have” anything, Libby. I mean, I haven’t heard any news about them now trying to incorporate S.P.E.W. for the EXTREMELY long-awaited RHR kiss. And you can still see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QtKpidHU. It’s extremely awesome!!!

Avatar Image says:

it’s still online just at a different link. i think it’s the one that Laura just posted. But I think everything looks awesome. I love the straight hair on Dumbledore and I love the quidditch robes. I love how she made the Gryffidor robes tougher than the slytherin robes. She said the Slytherin robes are going to be all fancy and the material is going to be all silky. Brilliant!!!

Avatar Image says:

I think the kiss can still be awesome with out the SPEW stuff and it’s not like that’s been in the movies. It was a big deal in the books because Hermione had been trying to convince Ron for 3 years, but houselves haven’t even been in all the movies, but just the 2nd one. But I mean the fact that they finally kissed was the biggest thing, not the reason why they kissed. So I think they will probably change things a little bit, so that the kiss will just as dramatic. Maybe Hermione and Harry will lose Ron and they will be scared that he’s dead and then he can appear and Hermione will be so relieved that she kisses him. Something like that will probably happen in the movie.

Avatar Image says:

I hope they bring back Kreacher and Dobby!

Oh and Moaning Myrtle too!

Avatar Image says:

me, i’m just stoked to finally see Ron playing Keeper in Quidditch! yay Rupert!

Avatar Image says:

Has the wardrobe lady read the book? I don’t believe it said anything about the older players playing harder then when they were younger. I believe it just says it is a violent sport. The helmets are ridicules and Harry gets his skull cracked so he can’t have the helmet. I know she said they are for practice but come on they are wizards they break a bone they fix it they don’t need protection wear. The shoulder pads and chest protection I don’t like because as someone else said the seeker is suppose to be light weight and fast and that thing looks like it would get in a seekers way. Plus doesn’t Ginny play seeker so is she going to wear that crazy outfit? Hey Dan when you put that outfit on question it by saying it hampers your movement as a seeker!

Avatar Image says:

Moaning Myrtle is useless and there’s no point in bringing her back. She’s not even in DH. Kreacher and Dobby would be cool but I doubt they would bring them back since they have already introduced them.

Avatar Image says:

WOW! Just saw the first part. I’m a bit undecided. I miss the original quidditch costumes where it was proper material, where as, like poa, it’s waterproof now, which I’m not into. The helmet?! EW! Glad it’s just for training. LOVE the Slytherin costumes though!

Avatar Image says:

For those wondering whether or not Ginny will be wearing those pads for the uniform, the costume designer said at the start that they were knew uniforms for the SEEKERS and KEEPERS, and then the vid pans to show a costume for Dan and for Rupert.

The pads concept wouldn’t be so bad, if they’d thought of it from the beginning. That helmet….UHG!!! Atrocious.

Ginny does play Seeker in the final game though, so it’s still possible that she’ll have to wear the new additions.

Avatar Image says:

And I just realized the book Harry’s holding is ‘Advanced Potion Making’ that belonged to the Half-Blood Prince.

Avatar Image says:

already knew quidditch was in, but glad to hear they kept the orphanage.

Avatar Image says:

You know the students and parents must be out of pocket forking out money for changes in school uniform all the time. This is the third Quidditch kit in six years at Hogwarts. It is meant to be a school team not a commercial team, oh wait Warner Bros can probably make some money out of this? Once you allow one new director to mess about with things you allow any idiot.

Avatar Image says:

Wow. I can’t wait to see it. I hope the youtube link still works.

Avatar Image says:

Dumb Question Alert … when was Harry talking to Arthur in his shed? I can’t remember that – was it just too fast for my poor eyes and he was talking to DD before arriving at the Burrow?

Avatar Image says:

People get upset by the most insignificant little details it’s ridiculous.

Here is a link to the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M9QtKpidHU

Avatar Image says:

Heres my take on the mr weasly/shed thing:

They built the shed so Harry and DD could talk, and so they want to get as much out of it as possible, and so Harry will confront Arthur about Draco in the shed, instead of at the train station.

Avatar Image says:

@Kezzabear&djm19- That’s a very good take! And yeah they never go inside the shed in the books but it’s mentioned and Arthur made it obvious he keeps his electronics stash in it, and if you look at it closely in the sneak peek you can see it’s a whole bunch of electronic stuff.

Avatar Image says:

DD looked like Gandalf and his hair is like Richard harris’s dumbledore….I like Dan’s make over in this movie…

Avatar Image says:

RON WEASLEY GETS TO PLAY QUIDDITCH. woo hoo!! We better get Hermione kissin him on the cheek for luck now!

Avatar Image says:

I really hope the “Quidditch-is-back” means we’re actually getting the “Weasley Is Our King” storyline, cause other wise, I can’t see why Quidditch should be back at all, even the H/G storyline can be done without Quidditch, it’s Ron’s development that really needs the Quidditch. Oh, well….

Oh, and I too thought DD ooked like Gandalf, even though I never really saw a full LotR film, lol.

Avatar Image says:

UPPS with this sneak peek everything look so good!! I can`t wait to see the movie!.

Its cool! that we are having again quidditch, it will be wonderful to see Ron is our king…jajaja.

The orphanage it is so big..for only one scene..I keep wondering why??

Avatar Image says:

IMO, quidditch is more important story-wise for HBP than it is for OOTP (especially considering amount of things one can back into a movie). Getting rid of it in OOTP had little effect on the story (other than Ron’s development), however, if they get rid of it in HBP they would have to create new avenues of explaining a lot of stuff, whilst quidditch suffices a lot (g/h relationship, r/h relationship, malfoy being sneaky and gone all the time, snape being a big bad man, etc…)

Avatar Image says:

Just great, you have to have a windows pc for this to work. Am I the only person in Britian with a mac who likes Harry Potter?!

swears. curses.

Avatar Image says:

For anyone who is having trouble following previously posted You Tube links for the sneak peeks- I just went to You Tube now and searched for it and it came up (yayee HBP so excited!). I am sure it will be up and down from now on, but bless our friends across the pond for bucking the system… Harry would be proud :)

THAT WAS A MODEL OF DRACO

but a clear point was made of Draco missing Quidditch!!

Avatar Image says:

OH MY—3 days! I don’t go online for 3 days and I miss this video! but quidditch, holy moses, they’re keeping quidditch!! yay for ron’s character! k, i’m going to continue kicking myself, now. geez. i really want to see that video.

Avatar Image says:

@ImHermione1027: You bet! Just went there, myself, hoping it was still there! (I hate it when I miss these things) I wasn’t real impressed with the Quidditch uniforms…the cool thing about Quidditch is that it’s uniforms were unique. Now, they look like they have turn of the century football pads! ICK! Over all, good peek, though!@Jessie: go to Youtube, darlin’! It’s still there!!!!! YAY, everything(Jazzed, can you tell?)

Avatar Image says:

@Confederate Lady- omg, the Quidditch uniforms look exactly like the turn of the century American football pads- same for the helmets! Good call! But you know what, I totally see why they gave the Slytherin team the shnazzier uniforms, remember who funds the team…darling Lucius. So if they’re gonna “update” the uniforms at all, then it kinda makes sense to give the Gryffindors a more rough and tumble look. It’s skill, not money that matters!

Avatar Image says:

Actually it is worse as school Quidditch has only featured in four movies with three different Quidditch outfits.

Once again they are changing something for no good reason, and they are going to look awful looking on girls. Somebody in the costume department seems to really hate Ginny.

Avatar Image says:

About the new quidditch robes: If you just watch the film and your not a potter-addict like us, you won’t notice the new uniforms, but your unconciousness will get the sense that the game has hardened over the years. It hasn’t got anything to do with new robes really, it’s just a film-trick.

By the way, why do people think dumbledore should have white hair, because in the book he is described as having silvergrey hair. (Let’s talk cannon!)

Avatar Image says:

Wah, wah, wah. Different Quidditch Uniforms. Let’s all cry.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DIRECTING NOR WOULD ANYONE EVEN NOTICE (NOT THAT IT MATTERS ANYWAY). You guys disgust me.

Avatar Image says:

EEE!!! Thanks, Confederate Lady!

I gotta say…when I was watching her introduce the quidditch uniforms, I kept thinking, “hahaha, watch them create quidditch helmets!”

and then they DID!

hilarious. Harry needs one, fo’ sho’.

Avatar Image says:

new Quidditch robes.jessie very beutiful,emma very beautiful too.rupert/ron very lucky.poor dan.main chracter but he is unlucky. really dumbledore similar gandalf.i care who is young tom riddle

Avatar Image says:

It appears to me as if they are not having Ginny play Quidditch. I mean why wouldn’t the costume director have mentioned her as having a uniform too?

Avatar Image says:

once again they have removed the clip on youtube, could Leaky put it in their galleries?

Avatar Image says:

Blasted, copyright!!!! No one’s making money off it!!!

C’mon – someone repost and send the link. Can’t WB understand this only adds to the promotion of the DVD?

Success!!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skTs8ErDbKk

Get it while you can!

I am going to copy it!

mwuahaaahaaam stop us now WB!

Avatar Image says:

Lurve the new quidditch robes! Oooohhh… my excitement is building up… Think I’m- going- to- EXPLODE!! Faints into her keyboard in mid typing

Avatar Image says:

thanks The Laughing Man!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh man, that sneak peek of HBP looks FANTASTIC. I can’t believe we’ve got a 4 minute sneak peek (well, technically two 2-minute sneaks) of HBP this early in the game, and it’s still a long way off till the finished product next November. But for a movie production this early in shooting, they sure seem to have shot quite a few small scenes—Harry and Dumbledore visiting Slughorn, Dumbledore and Harry in the cave, Harry talking with Mr. Weasley… Don’t get me wrong they still have 85% of the movie left to shoot, but I’m surprised at how many scenes they shot within two months. I heard Rupert Grint saying in a interview that one scene in the film usually takes 2 weeks to shoot, but it seems pretty quick considering since Emma, Evanna, or the girl that plays Lavender haven’t even started shooting their scenes.

Avatar Image says:

Watch it…no..watchit..nowatchit..no…. >_< argh! must..not..look..at..spoilers… x_x dies

Harry Potter Order Of The Phoenix Deleted Scenes

Avatar Image says:

Awww…I cant see it anymore since it was removed. Does anyone else know were in youtube a new vid might pop up for this?

Avatar Image says:

Hey, what’s this about a feature where Dan’s face pops up in the corner with commentary? Is this on DVD 1, during the film? Am I supposed to press a button…and when? Any help appreciated, thanks.

Avatar Image says:

It’s always just when I hear that there IS a vid on the internet, I also hear that it’s taken down…

I think it was a crap move of the WB to make the US wait. I’m not patient! And today’s my birthday and I was hoping I would see it already! stomps

but there’s a lot of films coming out in December!

Pirates 3 on Dec. 4 (I’m almost sure thats what i read…) HP 5 on December 12 December Boys on December 11

Wow I’m going to be BUSYYY…but its going to be sooo long!!!!!!!!

Gah.

Avatar Image says:

As the movies become more adult themed with more violence and scarier scenes…naturally the sport can’t be catered to the kids like it was in the first 2 films. The Quidditch scenes in the first 2 films are great if you’re a little kid…but a bit ho-hum if you’re older. The PoA quidditch is by far my favourite…short as it was.

The protective gear implies to me that they intend to shoot high energy (perhaps even violent) action scenes for the Quidditch part…which I’m completely for. I mean…if they’re using a Rugby scrum cap as a prototype “helmet” for Quidditch…chances are its going to be as violent as Rugby (hooray for violence and rugby! who else here plays rugby?) And frankly…I’d think the uniforms with protective gear would look rather fetching on a girl as well (assuming they’re not too big on them).

crosses fingers for lots of skull crunching Quidditch action in the next film

Avatar Image says:

Quidditch is a waste of time!! we’ve already seen a lot of it in previous movies. There are many new things in HBP book we’ve not seen in previous movies, and I hope they are not forgetting about them just to include a stupid game!

Really, what are they doing with this movie?? it seems the producers, directo and scripwriter are giving more importnatce to the less importnat plots of the book. The care more about kisses and games than Harry vs Voldemort, Horcruxes, Dumbledore, showing how Harry becames the person who can vanquish the Dark Lord, the Ministry’s stupidity, the real importnat relationship which develop in this book (Harry and Ginny), the introduction to Harry-Snape future conflicts…

Write a Reply or Comment