BBC Talks to Dan Radcliffe on HBP, “Deathly Hallows,” and More

264

Nov 15, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

The BBC has a new interview with Dan Radcliffe, where he discusses filming on the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film. Dan says that the scenes with the students at Hogwarts and such will not be filmed until after the holidays, and notes that “toward the end of the film it gets as dark as the fifth ever was.” The Harry Potter actor also says he done a few scenes with actor Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley. Says Dan:

Echoing his previously stated sentiments on reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I did manage to read it without anyone else spoiling it for me. And I was thrilled) he is looking forward to making the film version of the final installment in the Harry Potter series. “I’m glad I’m having a bit of a break between this film and number seven, but I’m very much looking forward to doing it.”

p>You can watch a video of this interview with actor Dan Radcliffe via this link.

Thanks Andy for the links!

12 Responses to BBC Talks to Dan Radcliffe on HBP, “Deathly Hallows,” and More

Avatar Image says:

This just makes me so much more excited for the movie!!! :p

Avatar Image says:

Sue, thanks for this bit of news.

It’s always nice to hear what the actors think. I’m surprised that no one asked them ‘how will knowing the ending affect how they’ll portray the character in the current film’. Even though they’ve had hints from JK Rowling about their characters.

Avatar Image says:

While it is always interesting to hear what Dan, Rupert and Emma have to say about the HP movies – I would say the most amazing part on this video is – we get to see why Snape hits Ron in the classroom! In this video we see Umbridge questioning Professor Snape – she then walks away..Ron starts to grin – and that’s why Snape hits him with the book! In the movie-version I have not seen that! Do you agree with me?

Avatar Image says:

Snape most certainly does hit Ron on the back of the head in the theater version.

Lol, BBC wrote Sluggy’s name as Maurice.

Avatar Image says:

I do think Horace would have something to say h ehe he heeee. Snapes face is “a picture” as the “(“evil in pink”) Umbridge questions him. I think it brilliant .thanks for allowing us to share. (I would love to have a scene “Umbridge inspects McGonnegal” Its a pity that had to be “left out”) ;) all .

Maurice… LMAO.

Good interview :)

LOL Maurice?! What?! XD

Don’t forget lots of Draco WB… I hope he’s filming after the holidays too, it will give tom’s hair more time to grow (its too short) I’ll be content with that…

Avatar Image says:

puzzled How many Ron/Harry scenes were there? Unless it’s Quidditch… even then, they’d need the rest of the team! Or maybe it’s Burrow stuff? Emma said she wasn’t filming till next month, which is a bit odd.

Avatar Image says:

If Bonnie’s also filming right now, they(Dan , Rupert and her) could have filmed the interrupting Ginny’s kiss with Dean scene.

Avatar Image says:

Yay, I can’t wait until the 6th film!!! Bonnie’s lucky; Alfie Enoch (Dean) is…very handsome.

Well I’m satisfied with myself, I kept that PG.

Avatar Image says:

I agree Bonnie is very lucky, in my opinion because she will kiss Daniel, who is handsome and also intelligent. And reading his interviews we see can see he also has a great sense of humor. Lucky Bonnie! I hope we’ll see many Harry/Ginny scenes in HBP. I loved their scenes together in OotP, I think Dan and Bonnie have a lot of chemitry, I especially liked their glances to each other! So cute.

Avatar Image says:

I’m happy BBC interviewed Daniel, his interviews are always very interesting and give us a lot of information. I didn’t know who was filming at the moment and what they will film. I didn’t even know they have already filmed Sluggy’s scenes. The only thing I was sure is Dan had been filming all this time. I agree with you Hannah, Dan and Bonnie did great in OotP, there were a few hints to H/G future relationship. I don’t think they should include her kiss with Dean, that would confuse a lot of people.

Write a Reply or Comment