Jason Isaacs Appearances,Casting Updates

322

Nov 28, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Jason Isaacs has been cast in a new BBC film based on one of the first British sitcoms. The Guardian reports that Jason will appear in “The Curse of Steptoe,” playing Harry H Corbett. This film is based on “interviews with colleagues, friends and family “of the two actors of the Steptoe and Son series , as well as the “Steptoe writers, Ray Galton and Alan Simpson.”

On a related note, Jason Isaacs, who portrays Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films, has made a few public appearances of late. Tonight he attended the British Independent Film Awards, where Mr. Isaacs is a member of the advisory committee. You can see new photos of the actor at this event here. Additional photos are available here via Getty Images, and WENN. Jason and his family also attended the film premiere of Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium a few days ago in London, England as well, with photos available here in our galleries.

11 Responses to Jason Isaacs Appearances,Casting Updates

Avatar Image says:

I feel like the beaubaxton’s in the GOF film every time I see an article on Jason Isaacs. Ready now…UUuuuuuggghhh. Sigh. Bluebirds fly around and swooning motion ensues. Lucky wife.

Avatar Image says:

^ I agree! :)

Avatar Image says:

sigh...I love Jason. His wife is so lucky and what cute kids they have!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know if the article mentions it, but the British sitcom “Steptoe & Son” was copied here in America as “Sanford & Son” starring Redd Foxx back in the 1970s. There I go, dating myself again . . .

Avatar Image says:

oh god.. i hope those girls look like their father. then they’ll grow up to be extremely pretty.. with drop death blue eyes.. and an evil smirk

Avatar Image says:

Steptoe and Son is one of my favourite of the old comedies. Harry Corbett was brilliant as the son, plus I quite fancied him ^^. I think Jason will look quite like him with his dark hair.

Avatar Image says:

Just trying to imagine Jason Isaacs say “You dirty old man!”.

Avatar Image says:

I agree with Bellatrix’s parole officer I feel like that too ever time I see him, he is one of the most handsome guys in the world. Not to be mean but I have to agree with whoever said ” I hope his kids look like him”- to tell the truth I couldnt believe that was his wife. his on screen wife will be way pretty with long blond locks!cant wait to see Narcissa. Then to see them together in the 7th movie.

Avatar Image says:

Sue, god love you, you crack me up! No surprise that it was you posting to update the fandom on Mr. Isaacs! Love your spirit!

Avatar Image says:

The girls are ginger and cute. Like Orlando Bloom(LOTR) Jason is at his best with long platinum blond hair to complement his eyes. On “Brotherhood” you can see that he’s quite fit with adorable dimples at the base of the spine.

Avatar Image says:

to b honest im not really too worried of his work outside Harry Potter, but I love Sue’s swooning over him!

Write a Reply or Comment