“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” UK Paperback Due July 5, 2008

112

Dec 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling will be published in paperback on Saturday, July 5, 2008 Bloomsbury announced today. The UK publishers let us know the final installment in the Harry Potter series will feature both covers, the children’s edition, and one with the adult cover. As with the original hardback editions, these paperbacks will be printed on 100% Ancient-Forest Friendly paper, with the retail price is set for £8.99.

At this point we do not yet have the date for the paperback release of “Deathly Hallows” from US publishers Scholastic, and we will update with more when we can.

8 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” UK Paperback Due July 5, 2008

Avatar Image says:

yay, remember to remind us leaky when it comes closer to the time

Avatar Image says:

Yay for the 100% forest-friendly paper. : ) I wonder when we’re going to get the u.s. release date…

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Its great that when they have orders of this size that they take the incieative to use forest friendly paper… yay again!!

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

Hey!!!! July 5 is my birthday!!! I Know what im getting!!!

Avatar Image says:

I’d love to get it!

Has anyone else noticed that the Scholastic paperback versions are slightly different than the hardback? They cut out some lines, especially in HBP. It’s so annoying; I hope Bloomsbury doesn’t do that as well!

Avatar Image says:

i just wanted to say that the article is just wonderfull! & i’m a big fan of ’’harry potter’’ each and every movie! aspen.

Avatar Image says:

I just wonder if there will be a time in the future, when I can get myself a nice box with all the seven books in it and the UK adult covers on them. Paperback or no. I still hope that.

Avatar Image says: I have the whole collection but the last book in paper back and I don't want to buy the hardcover and have it not match the others. I want my harry potter and the deathly hallows in paperback. ;)

Write a Reply or Comment