New Autographed Photo of Jason Isaacs Up for Charity Auction

323

Dec 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Just in time for holiday gift-giving is a charity auction for new autographed photo of actor Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Signed while the actor was filming his hit television series “Brotherhood,” Jason signed the fan enhanced photo with the hilarious inscription “With love, luck, and suspiciously flawless skin!” With proceeds to benefit St.Jude Children’s Hospital, a charity Jason has long supported, this auction is open now until December 16.

Thanks to Hilary and the whole crew at JasonIsaacsPhotoAlbumsOnline, Jason’sFanzone, and JasonIsaacsOnline!

18 Responses to New Autographed Photo of Jason Isaacs Up for Charity Auction

Avatar Image says:

Everyone watch out; desperate Sue-zy Hufflepuff wants this as much as Snape doesn’t want his shampoo!

Avatar Image says:

wow Sue. bet you loved posting this one… ah jason. have fun watching him tomorrow when you buy ur DVD!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I love Jason! But that photo is kind of creepy…

LOL!

That’s all I really have to say thinking of Sue posting this! xD

Avatar Image says:

OMG! How could they have passed him over on the 100 sexiest list. I am rummaging for my Credit Card now!

Avatar Image says:

I love this guy’s sense of humor. The only other signed picture I saw of him also had a snarky comment on it. He’s definitely one super-successful actor that doesn’t take himself too seriously. I bet he’d be a riot to hang out with – what a character!

- M

Avatar Image says:

St Jude’s Children’s Hospital is right here in Memphis! Founded by Danny Thomas. Many people afflicted or with family members afflicted with childhood castastrophic illnesses come here. Many also donate to support research and treatment. Incredible work done at St Jude’s.

Does anyone know the connection between J. Isaacs and the Hospital?

Avatar Image says:

It’s great that this is for charity, and I am so proud that actors and author alike in the Harry Potter franchise are so willing to donate to charities or put things up for charity auction.

I am a bit confused, though. Why do actors put autographed photos up for auction, when many (although not all) give out sighed photos to fans quite regularly. That’s not to say it decreases the value…Just that I find it a bit strange. For example, that sighed DH book JKR was auctioning off. She sighed so MANY books for her U.S. tour, you think she would put up an entire set of the books or something.

I don’t mean to sound stupid or ungrateful, because obviously this is for charity and the actors and author are brilliant to do what they do, but I sometimes wonder.

Avatar Image says:

I’m sorry – I wrote “sighed” instead of “signed” more than once! My spelling is terrible!

Avatar Image says:

How thoughtful of Jason to distribute a autographed photo for his chariety just like Alan did with his photo- such caring gentlemen they are, I do find it hard to believe that Jason did not make the 100 sexiest males list- but thankfully and unsurprisingly my main man did- he such a half-blood prince charming!

Avatar Image says:

and they could her Sue’s SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! as she runs to the bank to mortgage her house…

Avatar Image says:

Kayla, a quick clarification: This photo is not being auctioned by Jason Isaacs himself. He was kind enough to autograph it, adding the funny inscription, and then mail it back to the person who asked. You are quite right that he is very generous with autographs (not to mention time and attention!) when fans are able to meet him face-to-face, but not everyone is able to enjoy that pleasure! As the description notes, this is the sellername for a group of fans. We only sell Jason Isaacs-related things, and only infrequently; proceeds always go to charity. In the UK, Jason has done things for Great Ormond Street Hospital—St. Jude is more or less a U.S. equivalent. When asked if there was a charity he preferred, Mr. Isaacs diplomatically demurred, saying only that he liked ones devoted to children.

Avatar Image says:

This reminds me about the Tales of Beedle the Bard. I am dying to have a copy, sadly, I won’t be bidding over one hundred thousand dollars for a rare item like this. It really crushed me when I heard only a little quantity was being let out, I think it would have been better if more copies were made so that even more money would be collected for charity wise donations. Hmmpf.

Avatar Image says:

Thank you very much Hilary for clearing that up for me! I didn’t realize that Mr. Isaacs hadn’t put it up himself, rather stupidly. I’m glad he donated it, that was, as you said, very kind of him!

Avatar Image says:

Yes he does have pockmarked skin. Must have had acne when younger? Doesnt make him any less delicious. Lucious Lucius hes our man. If Sue cant have him ….no -one can!

Avatar Image says:

it doesn’t look like him..he has very strange eyes and cheeks.

Avatar Image says:

have just one word….touch-up..!!

Avatar Image says:

giggle Flawless skin. . .

Write a Reply or Comment