“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” Translation Published in Bulgaria

112

Dec 13, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The translated edition of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” the seventh and final novel in author J. K. Rowling’s series, was released this Thursday in Bulgaria. The Novinite News Agency reports, this translation will have an initial printing of 40,000, which is considered high by Bulgarian standards, and is expected to break all previous sales records. Word also came from its publishers, Egmont Bulgaria, that the book “was printed on recycled paper in Germany, which saved 500 trees.” This “Deathly Hallows” translation contains 656 pages and went on sale for BGN29,90.

You can view the cover art for this edition right here in our Image Galleries.

8 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” Translation Published in Bulgaria

Avatar Image says:

You shouldn’t have!!

Avatar Image says:

I got the book for my birthday.I turn 17 today so I consider myself a very lucky guy :)

Avatar Image says:

Yope, i’m from Bulgaria!I buy the book today, but i’ve read it on english months ago!

Avatar Image says:

Great to hear it was printed on recycled paper! hope this becomes a common trend :)

Avatar Image says:

I find this use of recicle paper great, too :) ! And the translation is great :D ! It will be fun reading it again, this time in my mother’s language.

Avatar Image says:

I loooove harry potter.

Avatar Image says:

did anyone else notice how weird J.K. Rowling’s name looks written in the Bulgarian language, it passes no resemblance to the English writing….

Avatar Image says:

I love harry potter very much.pleaeaeaeaeaeaea…...................se wish me on my birthday-31st ,dec…..

Write a Reply or Comment