Official WB Description of “Half-Blood Prince” Film

113

Dec 14, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

In addition to the first official photo from the upcoming “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” movie, Warner Bros has also released their official description of the sixth Harry Potter movie as follows:

“Fantasy Adventure. Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort’s defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information. Meanwhile, the students are under attack from a very different adversary as teenage hormones rage across the ramparts. Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny, but so is Dean Thomas. And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates! And then there’s Hermione, simpering with jealously but determined not to show her feelings. As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one. Love is in the air, but tragedy lies ahead and Hogwarts may never be the same again.”

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released November 21, 2008.

102 Responses to Official WB Description of “Half-Blood Prince” Film

Avatar Image says:

OMG first the pic and now this?!

“she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates!”

Romilda is IN?

“Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching.”

YAY that’s so cool

Avatar Image says:

Hermione is ‘simpering’ with jealousy? I would have thought ‘simmering’ to be a more appropriate word – Hermione never simpers!

Avatar Image says:

Incredible. First the pic, now this description. WB are spoiling us. Well, it is Christmas.

Avatar Image says:

Precious little we are going to see of Dumbledore’s preparations if we aren’t seeing all the memories. Harry is supposed to be able to observe, make comments and draw conclusions not just be given a list. Their alternatives had better be good. There has been talk, from David Heyman, of introducing two new characters that aren’t in the book, how can that be justified if vital past events are omitted?

Awesome.

Avatar Image says:

ooo I hope that picture is what I think it is from!! Sectemsepra(sp) anyone!!! :D

Avatar Image says:

“Christmas is in the air” and we really get nice little sweets from WB – thanks for the update Sue :-) – and it actually looks as if we are going to love the next HP film…(..well…we always do anyway..) Can’t wait for the next little spoiler!

Avatar Image says:

WOW! So many “Christmas Presents” for HP fans! First, Jim Broadbent and Jason Issacs, up for “Best Actor in a Miniseries” Golden Globes. ‘Beedle The Bard’ fetches $4m. The first picture from HBP and NOW the official “description”.........from the STUDIO, no less! Happy Christmas, everyone! Leaky will be doing a “countdown” soon?.....after all, it will be “365 and counting”, on Friday next! WHOO HOOOO!

Avatar Image says:

“365 DAYS, and counting..”! [PROOF READ, PROOF READ, PROOF READ!!] As ‘Hagrid would say, “Sorry ‘bout that”

Avatar Image says:

Excellent! Since all the information coming out about the humor and hormones, I was a bit worried about what would have to be cut, and this eases my concerns somewhat. (Although I do love that the Romilda Vane thing is going to be in!)

Since the Draco storyline is obviously going to be in; that they haven’t left the DE’s getting into the castle to some random thing toward the end, I’m hopeful that Sectumsempra will be in as well.

Only 343 more days!

Avatar Image says:

Claire Well said! I might even add “seething”, but never, never simpering!!

Avatar Image says:

(I’m baack!) @Greymane: Don’t be a “grinch”! LOL As someone, here in the States, once said: “Talk is cheap”! Anyhow, @Jillybean: Could be! I never thought about that. However, MY theory is that it might be “following Draco”. That looks like a “doorway” that he’s standing in. The door, being to his lelft (our right)...this is all so cool! Bring it on, WB!

Avatar Image says:

I am delighted to be assured that Romilda Vane is going to be retained in the movie. I am exceedingly pleased with you now, Warner Brothers! Romilda was one of my favorite parts of the book!

Avatar Image says:

(I seem to be on here, a LOT!....must be caffien) Anyhow, thanks, Melanie! I forgot about it’s being December 21, next Friday, and HBP is due out on NOVEMBER 21! BUT, that makes it 335 days! 365-30 Hee, hee!

Avatar Image says:

Cool! So they are keeping Romilda Vane; interesting.

Everything seems close to the book, except Hermione “simpering”. So she’s not going to be showing her feelings? I guess there’s no bird attack. That was a pretty obvious way to show her feelings! I also guess that means there’s no jealous retaliation on her part either. That actually might be a good thing. They won’t have time to properly develop the storyline as it is in the book, and if they kept the part where Hermione asks Ron out and then he makes out with someone right in front of her because he finds out she kissed someone 2 years ago, Ron would look like a real jerk and the movie audience will wonder what Hermione even sees in him. It might be for the better if they just simplify the storyline to Hermione being too afraid to show her feelings and being too good at hiding them that Ron is convinced she doesn’t like him, he gets a girlfriend, and Hermione is jealous.

It’s going to be kind of amusing to see Ginny with Dean (who’s enormous) and then to see her with Harry ( who’s kinda on the short side).

I am a little worried about no mention of Snape.

Avatar Image says:

The last bit concerning Draco gave me shivers.

We’re actually getting aloof!Draco? thats my favorite type! I’m glad he is there as a distraction and to prevent the romance getting too dominant. lets have some balance, people.

but he’s “determined to make a dark mark on the school??” bit worrying…

I hope they leave in his conflictedness on the whole matter and also the position of danger his parents are in:

The: “If I don’t do it, he’ll kill me; He’ll kill my whole family” line when he spoke to Myrtle about it. (CAST SHIRLEY HENDERSON PLZ) it was the whole point of his part really…

Avatar Image says:

..just as a side note…this awesome picture of Dan, holding Snape’s “Advanced Potions book” in his hand – has already been looked at by 5,023 viewers….!!! I bet that is a NEW RECORD!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! Thsi is all happining so fast! I’m glad to hear that they seem to be doing the movie perfectly or at least close to perfectly at that. Romilda Vane they kept her! She’s such a small part but she’s in there! I wonder though is she in there as a person or just the name on the chocolates? I hope she is really in there! It’s a small but wonderful tibit.

Avatar Image says:

squee!! first of all, YAY for romilda vane! im so glad thats going to be in there <3 seriously i am so excited for thie movie. second, im looking forward to seeing draco in the one. third...SQUEE!!

Avatar Image says:

Good synopsis! Sounds like they recognise the important bits of the book, and have the overall balance of the plot more or less down…

About that new picture:

My guess is just before the Sectumsempra scene when he walks into the bathroom to find Draco and Moaning Myrtle

reasons: the map in his hand and the Prince’s book like he’s been trailing him??

Anyone else have any idea of when Harry walks through a door at Hogwarts while clutching both the marauders map and the Princes copy of the potions book? and frowns at whatever he sees inside???

Avatar Image says:

“simpering with jealousy” is a contradiction. simpering means “to smile in a silly, self conscious way” or “to smile in a coy, happy, silly way”

not exactly the word i would have chose. seething is better

but i am excited!

Avatar Image says:

Slughorn, a ‘bon vivant’?. Oooh, I like….and Hermione’s simpering with jealousy? Ok. What’s the difference between simpering and simmering?

Avatar Image says:

24 comments so far and not a single one on Harry’s hair. Miracles never cease… (heheh) So just let me say: it works for me.

Avatar Image says:

I guess I’m the only one not looking forward to this movie. They seem to be doing all the cutting on the tom riddle and snape scenes, and more adding on nonsense romances. On top of that hbp was my least favorite book. I think this movie may jump the shark as they say.

Avatar Image says:

Maybe they chose to use the term”simpering” in an attempt to illustrate her really attempting not to show how jealous she is? I agree seething or simmering would have been better choices. This combined with the photo..wow evreyone should be getting excited!

Avatar Image says:

Ok, my whole post did not make sense haha. I am quite exhausted this morning- let me try this again. Maybe they chose to use the term “simpering” to illustrate her strong attempts to not reveal how jealous she is? The rest of it is alright I believe, sorry about that! :)

Avatar Image says:

WOW. I did not expect the Romilda Vane sequence to be included in the film- SO AWESOME! One of the funniest moments in the series IMHO, no wonder they were talking about how much Rupert gets to showcase his comedic talents.

Avatar Image says:

It is the Marauders Map and his Advanced Potions book. The picture is so big that it lets you really zoom in on the details.

Avatar Image says:

.....Luna, then why did they tells us that they engage two young actors to play young Tom Riddle – when all the ” Riddle scenes” would be cut? That does not make sense, don’t you think? As for Snape – no way will he not be in….the title of the film says all about it “The Half-Blood-Prince” – who is none other than our Professor Severus Snape :-) ...... also, there are no pictures available so far of Alan Rickman as Snape – due to the fact that he begins filming only in January next year!!!! I am a bit bemused by the fact, that some people jump to conclusion before even the movie is out (!) why can’t we wait for once, and enjoy what we got so far….! Sorry, if i am for once so outspoken – but those are my thoughts.

Avatar Image says:

He sure does love that t-shirt. It’s seems to be his only one. lol

Fantastic summary!

Avatar Image says:

yay! I cant wait for this movie! My senior year of high school….. the last movie will come out! Im gonna go with my buds! Only thing is

Avatar Image says:

yay! i can’t wait to 2 see this movie! in my senior year in 2 years, the last and best movie will come out!!!! Me and my buds are gonna go see it! Only thing is I HOPE THEY MAKE IT LONG!!! HAVE BREAKS IF THEY HAVE 2!!! IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN US READERS VISUALIZE THIS AMAZING BOOK AND THEY CUT INTERESTING PARTS OUT!!! ne ways bell rung 3rd period~ alexa from alabama u.s.a

Avatar Image says:

Well, I’m not surprised they didn’t mention Snape. That would give away too much for those who haven’t read the book. I’m not worried, though. Snape will still have a big part!

Avatar Image says:

I hate how WB have forgotten that romance is actually only a fairly small part of the story. I want a dark, scary, gory film, not a romantic comedy.

Avatar Image says:

omg. im so excited now. i agree with everyone else. its time for the countdown to the 6th. that would make me even more excited!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m so glad romilda vane is in there, becuase hopefully we’ll get that amazing R/Hr moment when ron says “er-my-knee” in his sleep.

Avatar Image says:

i love how they tried to fit so much into this synopsis. and i love how they added the good, important parts of the book, the parts that make these books amazing, in the beginning of the synopsis to trick the fans into thinking this movie may actually be good. using words like “danger”, “defences” “crucial” and “final battle” to get us intrigued. and then, towards the end of the synopsis, i love how they say “meanwhile” as if the movie will only touch upon love triangles and relationships lightly, as if it is minor to the to the big and important “cruicial” “final battle”, when actually the movie will end up sending the message to people who haven’t read the books that the books are only about kids’ hormones.

Avatar Image says:

‘determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one’

groans

You gotta love the wording, really. also, they mean simmering, right?

romilda too? they’re sticking a lot in…. yay for Ron still getting poisoned! (bet half of it gets cut in the end. don’t forget snape’s worst memory…)

Avatar Image says:

Harry didn’t have the potions book on him when he did Sectumsempra. Snape Legil’s him then asks him to fetch his books leading Harry to hide it under the diadem in the RoR. It kind of defeats the purpose if he has the book on him. Then again, he doesn’t use the book after that does he, so I guess it doesn’t really matter what happens with it.

I can also understand them not mentioning Snape in the Official Description. They don’t want to give anything away. This isn’t exactly the WB Official decription for Die-Hard Potterheads (like us) who can’t wait for any scrap of info or image about the next movie. I have a feeling Snape’s going to play a very small role through the movie until the end. I just hope they keep Spinners End. Besides being a cool scene, it’s an important setting.

Yes they really should make this one longer, or at least as long as the first. Ideally I’d like to see the last movies get the LOTR treatment.

Avatar Image says:

Very great description! It sounds like they’ve really got the right focus for this film IMO! Here’s to hoping it’s much better than OoTP (even though that one was pretty good)!

Avatar Image says:

so they’ve kept romilda vane but cut out the gaunts?

Avatar Image says:

wow..that was actually a really good description.. im excited!

Avatar Image says:

oh never mind, I’ve just realized that news was fake.

dummy me.

Avatar Image says:

That’s actually not as bad as I thought! Though the romance stuff DID make me want to puke… I cannot believe they’re keeping Romilda Vane & Cho Chang… but no room for the Gaunts?

Avatar Image says:

“Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was.” Give me a break! That’s a line they’ve been using since Chamber of Secrets. Come on, trolls, three-headed dogs, giant snakes, dementors, sadistic teachers, murders on the loose…Hogwarts never has been a particularly safe place (especially for Harry).

Avatar Image says:

wow!! romilda vane will be on the movie!! the movie sounds awesome!! cant wait to see it!!

thank you ferder!!!

Avatar Image says:

HARRY FINDS HIMSELF MORE AND MORE DRAWN TO GINNY!

Be still my heart. lol I’ve been waiting for that for a long time. And don’t worry, Leif Longbottom, Spinner’s End seems to definitely be in. It’s the only scene with Bellatrix and Helena has said she’ll be filming. We even know they’ve cast Narcissa. It would be ideal if the Spinner’s End scene was the first scene of the movie.

Avatar Image says:

Can’t wait! The description only makes me that much more excited, lol. Is it November yet?

Avatar Image says:

i think what they mean by ‘simpering with jealousy’ is that hermione puts on a fake smile to conceal her true jealousy… i highly, highly doubt that any of the wording in a press statement from warner brothers would not have been scrutinized a thousand times over. i’m sure the words that are written are exactly what they were meant to be.

Avatar Image says:

For anyone who’s worried about them cutting out Spinner’s End, don’t forget that they cast someone for Narcissa. And since Bellatrix is going to be in this one again, we know that only part where those two are both needed is during Spinner’s End. It’s far too important to cut that scene, as much of the rest of the back plot hinges on it!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks, WB, for bringing back hope to some. I know there were a lot of concerned potential viewers about the way the directions of the movie seemed to be going. If this was always on the cards, then I assume actors and director were just a bit enthusiastic about the comedy and romancey stuff more than they were on the serious bits (since they’ve been doing serious bits for a while now) and were far more interested on talking about those parts than about the rest of the film.

Romilda is in, Romilda is in!!!!!! Sorry ranting, but I’m so happy

Avatar Image says:

I totally agree with you Ivy and Sindie – Spinner’s End will positively be in the movie. As you mentioned, Helena said she is looking forward doing her scenes with Alan Rickman – in effect, Bellatrix appears only in Spinner’s End! Though you never know – she might appear also with other Death Eaters, at the Astronomy tower, when Dumbledore dies! Incidentally, we have not heard word yet, if Fenrir Greyback is in? Amy S.: maybe they cut somebody’s else’s role – for example as someone has mentioned “Katie Bell’s”. Instead of Katie – they could have Cho Chang receive the parcel with the cursed necklace – from an imperiused Rosmerta! I know it is not what happens in the book– but it could work!

Avatar Image says:

I’m soooo excited that they kept in the whole Dean Thomas and Romilda Vane stuff. That’s going to be great!! I’m so excited!

Avatar Image says:

I’m brimming with pride. Congratulations Bandersnatch – Male Performance, and weirdsis&Bander – Filk of the Year award in the first annual Filky Awards, for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsK8mz21zSo

Avatar Image says:

This is all smart on WB’s part because without any more books, you need to keep the fandom and fans outside of knowing Leaky, etc., aware that there are still 2 films left and the park I love the way they describe the relationship conflicts of the book/movie haha

Avatar Image says:

If Romilda is in the film, it means they are keeping the poisoning scene!! YAY!! ^^

Avatar Image says:

Draco will finally have his day… And we can finally see whether Tom Felton can act or not. He hasn’t been given much of a range of emotions to play besides being annoyed. Malfoy in this one is heavily disturbed and everything kind of unravels from “Sectumsempra!” on. I’m so excited!! :)

Avatar Image says:

T_D_O: I too am concerned about the lack of Snapey mentionings…I mean, the book IS named after him, isn’t it? More Snape please! Snape snape snape snape snape snape snape snape…

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Ivy, that is most reassuring and now that you mention it I do remember them casting Narcissa and I doubt if the Mme Malkin scene will make the cut.

I thought they already shot part of the Gaunt stuff. Wasn’t one of the first images released of the film of Harry and Dumbledore in front of the door with the snake nailed to it. Or do I just have a very vivid imagination. It wouldn’t be the first time I imagine something that wasn’t really in a movie.

Avatar Image says:

I… don’t know what to say.

There are two possibilities.

If they completely emphasize the swooning, and dancing, and getting jealous, and Ginny, and the hahahas from Romilda Vane’s chocolates, this is bound to be a terrible movie.

But on the other hand, if they made Hermione’s hair brown, and made Hermione jealous with rage and canaries, took away Dean a lot more, and ADDED a whole LOT of Voldemort, Merope Gaunt, the Orphanage, Morfin, and definitetely the Inferi, along with a spectacular change in Michael Gambon’s acting (because honestly, he’s not all that loving right now, and he completely ruined his image in GOF, not to mention, NEVER being fatherly), so that he can have a tear-wrenching death… I think that would be great. Oh, and if Emma Watson starts to act Hermione rather than herself, that would be great too.

Avatar Image says:

Oooh, I like it! I’m a little worried about the second part of the description, only because it kinda focuses too much on the ‘romance’ part of the book, but yet again, people did say this was the ‘ship’ book, so…

Does that mean we get Romilda?! Cool! :D

Avatar Image says:

It’s really sad when you know what ‘tragedy lies ahead’... :(

Yay!

Avatar Image says:

er…they didn’t even mention draco?

Avatar Image says:

Some of you are really something. Just because things like Draco and Snape weren’t mentioned in this tiny little paragraph, doesn’t mean it’s not going to be in the movie. Amazing how simple minded some HP fans can be.

Avatar Image says:

They actually do mention Draco, they just don’t say his name: “one student… is determined to make his mark” I would assume they mean Draco there. I too am glad the poisoning scene will be in! Should be funny, and kinda important to the plot, since that was one of Draco’s failed attempts to get at Dumbledore.

Avatar Image says:

Romilda Vane = Love in a dram That’s an anagram, and dram is a unit of measuring. As she feeds Harry love potion 9tries to at least), it makes sense that her name is an anagram of such… just something interesting.

Anyways, I’m glad there putting Romilda in, and all the romance. It’s been 4 movies where everything is dark and morbid, nice to have a style like movie 1 again. Although I do hope ther’s enough mysterious and strange stuff going on. They should keep Draco story, and add some scary parts to the movie to compensate for the lighter take on the adaptation of novel 6. As the books have been getting longer, the movies lack more detail, but this one should be easier than Order of the Phoenix since its a little shorter. Given this new oppurtunity, they can use the extra time to add little extra sequences to make the story more exciting, rather than all events leading to the climax and then resolution. Romilda is an excellent addition and I’m looking forward to it.

Avatar Image says:

Who’s going to play Romilda Vane?

Avatar Image says:

I’m not really worried that Snape was’t mentioned, he wasn’t even mentioned by name in the synopsis of the book, but I would have liked to hear about the Half-Blood Prince and how he helps Harry in potions. Also I surprised Romilda Vane is here. She is #1 on the deletion list for me. We get Romilda but not the Gaunts? When I first heard Yates did TV dramas I couldn’t wait for him to film the scenes with Gaunts (Merope specifically). I prefer the haunting backstory rather than the teenage angst in HBP, but I still can’t wait to see it.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, that’s a beautiful summary.

Avatar Image says:

“Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds”... if they’ve cut Scrimgeour, maybe they’ll have to put this on a title card at the start of this movie. And the next one. Who cares about Romilda Vane?

What a mess. Two spelling mistakes in one sentence! HBP’s storyline is actually very simple: Harry has to find out how to take down Voldemort before the other side gets to Dumbledore. The rest is just window dressing.

Avatar Image says:

“A note to Heyday Films—David Yates did an OK job on OoTP, but nothing better than ordinary. Don’t think that these films can just direct themselves because people will watch any old rubbish with the Potter brand on it. They won’t. And you won’t get any Oscars if you don’t get a decent director, composer and VFX crew sorted out for number seven.”

You seem completely oblivious to the amount of hard work that goes into making these films as good as the are.

Avatar Image says:

P.S. I thought the summary was fantastic and completely representative of the book on which it is based.

Avatar Image says:

“And Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates!”

groans I hate slapstick comedy!

Avatar Image says:

“Lavender Brown has decided that Ron is the one for her, only she hadn’t counted on Romilda Vane’s chocolates”

ONLY SHE HADN´T COUNTED ON ROMILDA VANE´S CHOCOLATA????

I´m sorry but WHAT does Lavender had to do with Romilda?????...Romilda is supposed to have a crush on Harry NOT Ron.

Maybe WB had decided to call this movie; “Ron Weasley and the numerous snogging scenes”

Avatar Image says:

Don’t worry; they aren’t going to turn Harry Potter into a romantic comedy. Action scenes with cool graphics sell more movie tickets. I’m glad they are leaving the romancy stuff in. I hope they take the time to develop a relationship between Harry and Ginny. If they don’t, it will seem really odd when they end up married at the end of 7. I’m really curious about who they cast for Narcissa, Romilda, and Lavender.

Avatar Image says:

Hey it’s been a long time since I’ve read the 6th book so could someone please refresh my mind by telling me who is this Romilda Vane and what’s her role in the book?

Avatar Image says:

Maaz, Romilda Vane is a junior who has a big crush on Harry, and tries to get him to take love potion..Ron ends up having the potion by mistake.. Which is what they mean when they say that Lavender didnt count on Romilda’s chocolates.. They were her present to Harry, totally spiked with the potion :)

Avatar Image says:

“Ron ends up having the potion by mistake”

“facepalm”...YES of course…

Avatar Image says:

I guess people are aware that romance is actually a huge part of the book? LoL So I would expect that to be represented in the movie. Which they do. Plus, romantic stuff and comedic stuff is always good for marketing, so they use that as a tools to promote movie. That doesn´t mean they won´t show the important main-plot related stuff and it does certainly not mean the movie will not have an appropriate amount of dark moments.

If we read the summary attentively, then we see that the Draco storyline is in, DD and Harry lessons are in, Slughorn´s memory is in, Horcruxes are in, we know Narcissa has been cast that means Spinner´s End is in, that means the whole Snape/UV/Draco/Killing DD scene is in, we know they already shot the cave scene that is dark and main-plot related…. please, if that all isn´t dark and thrilling enough, then I don´t know what is. So, yes there will be more romance in this movie than in any other HP movie. That is because there is more romance in the HBP than in any other HP book. :)

What??? november 2008??? That’s a long time, I think

Avatar Image says:

Aaah!!! Harry looks so…so…so…old! The hair is better than in OotP but I liked it better longer an messier. Oh well. Description sounds fairly good. I’m excited!!!

Avatar Image says:

”...simpering with jealously…”? Obviously, WB needs an educated proofreader.

Avatar Image says:

to me it looks like he’s in Gryffindor common room to be honest, look at the curtain on the left, not a sectumsempra moment me thinks

Avatar Image says:

ok… the half-blood prince, my favorite, favorite character, and the whole description is about LOVE? are you KIDDING?

i agree too – hermione never simpers.

Avatar Image says:

OMG I LOVE WB THEIR THE BEST, but PLEASE peeps no more spoilers cause then i won’t need 2 c the movie maybe just 1 more..

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait till their done with this movie and they start filming the 7 movie thats gonna be the best movie in my opinion

Avatar Image says:

I hope the movie is more about Harry learning about Voldemort and Horcruxes, and DD teaching him, than about “love is in the air” and stupid stuff like that. The only important relationship in HBP is Harry and Ginny, but Dean Thomas is not there much, so I hope they don’t loose much time with that triangle, just some good and lovely scenes with Harry and her. I would prefer to see something with Lupin and Tonks, or Bill and Fleur, that’s more importnat than Laverder and Ron. And they don’t say anythings about the potions book!! at least we know it’s in there because Harry hold it in the official pic we’ve seen! :D

Avatar Image says:

“Tonk lives”, in my opinion he doesn’t look old, on the countrary, he looks younger than in OotP. Harry looks like he looked in PoA actually, I like it, it’s the most Hary-ish look, with messy hair and all, this looks better than OotP and GoF, this book doesn’t talk about long long hair, so maybe you are thinking about fanfics lol. :)

Avatar Image says:

I am very excited after reading this description of the film I finally get to see my Snape have his big monment. Accio_ HP7 what does UV stand for in your post?

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!!!!! I’m very happy WB is giving us all this news, but-Hermione simpering? Hermione is not one to simper. I hope they don’t focus too much on the romance, as much as I love it I’m glad they’re keeping it in, but that isn’t the most important thing. I hope thay keep the Bill/Fleur storyline in, but we haven’t heard anything about Clemence Poesy, so I don’t know about that.

Avatar Image says:

My guess is that they open the film with Spinner’s End scene, then go to the title, complete with mist as usual. The camera flies “through” the words and then we are at the Dursleys with Harry leaning on the window looking out at the fug (that is the word JKR used, not fog—look it up), waiting for Dumbledore to arrive and take him to Slughorn’s then the Weasley’s. They will most likely omit “The Other Minister” scene and introduce Scrimgeor some other way.

They need to keep the scene where Ron eats Romilda’s chocolates laced with love potion so they can have the next scene in Slughorn’s office where Ron gets accidentally poisoned and Harry saves his life. Otherwise, movie-goers won’t get the full significance of Ron saving Harry’s life in Deathly Hallows.

Avatar Image says:

poor Draco huggles him tightly “As romance blossoms, one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one.”

it’s so sad. Draco luff, i’ll love you forever! I can be the romance in your life! ((lol))

Avatar Image says:

Damon… I haven’ read any fanfic so…..Anyway, It’s just harder to have messy short hair. It’s no big deal though. Just something I noticed. And, now that you mention it…..you’re right, he did look older in OotP.

Avatar Image says:

“one student remains aloof. He is determined to make his mark, albeit a dark one.” this scares me. draco’s character is not evil and on a killing spree. he is confused, trapped and complex. he is a vry interesting and diverse complex character and i really hope they portray that. the whole…“If I don’t do it, he’ll kill me; He’ll kill my whole family” part. that is so significant and a major part of his character and the big revelation that draco ISNT evil, HE IS human and a scared and trapped boy that is the way he is because of the life situations he;s been in. he can’t help it. they better include the draco cying to myrtle scene because that is also a major part and its very important and significant and they better put that in there and not just portray draco being “evil and dangerous”.

im definately happy that they put romilda in there =) congrats warner bros YOU DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE! =) please dont butcher this movie its my favourite book and i really hope you do it justice.

i also wanted hermione’s feelings shown slightly, they have to have some hints of her jealousy in there (aka the bird scene would be a good one…) or soemthing related. but i guess we could live without it. THANK GOD this isnt gonna be a love movie cuz it goes so deeper than that. AND PUT LOTS OF DRACO IN IT AND NO PANSY THANKS =)

Avatar Image says:

i know what you mean about pansy, shes a bitch!!! and i cant wait for this movie im so excited. ok, there better be quitich in it b/c that was a main part in it this one!! “Harry finds himself more and more drawn to Ginny,” thank god that part’s in it i was waiting years for this movie to come out and for them to get together!!! i love ginny!!!!!! i just hope they dont leave out main parts like they did in the 5th movie: THERE WAS NO QUITICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how couldnt they have it also they took out the part were harry was screaming at dumbledore at the end!!! they better not leave anything major out!!!!

Avatar Image says:

U r exactly right sarah they dont leave anything major in

Avatar Image says: hello, thanks authors. exellent post

Write a Reply or Comment