Jingle Spells on iTunes, Amazon

124

Dec 23, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Jingle Spells, this year’s Get a Clue charity item which has raised MORE THAN $30,000 FOR BOOK AID (we’re a little excited by that, can you tell?) is now available on iTunes and Amazon.com, for digital download. It will remain available there forevermore, so if you didn’t manage to get a copy, shuffle on over and grab it now to enjoy the holiday tunes before year’s end. All profits will still be donated to the charity (and the massive donation from the original drive will be made in the new year, once returned shipments have been re-sent out and everything can be put to bed).

Speaking of shipments: If you paid for one or more copies via PayPal and have not yet received your order, it is either going to get there very soon (we sincerely hope before Christmas!) because you ordered past the deadline for the first shipment and your order, as noted on the site, was shipped out in the second batch in the second week of December…or you provided an old or malfunctioning address with your PayPal order, which many people unwittingly do. All our orders were shipped out nearly two weeks ago, and so we are all now at the mercy of the overworked and overburdened mail carriers. If you ordered via the post office box in the last week of the drive, yours will still be coming, but it will be after Christmas, unfortunately. If you paid for the item and still don’t have it, but have proof of purchase (your PayPal receipt will do), please email us at donations@the-leaky-[email protected] and we’ll figure something out for you for the impending holiday.

Thank you all again for your donations and we hope that you’re enjoying the album on this happy holiday weekend!

26 Responses to Jingle Spells on iTunes, Amazon

Melissa,

Thanks again for the CD. I was so thrilled when I got mine, all the way over here in Ireland!

Happy Christmas!

Avatar Image says:

Bought the album on itunes, and love it

Avatar Image says:

I’m enjoying mine as well (and a got a second one to give as a gift!). Thanks, Leaky, for doing this.

just a question: John and Sue have been talking about the patroni on the inside cover belonging to the PotterCast Trio. i get the cat (I’m guessing that’s Mooshka (sp?)) and the armadillo (Fred), but what is the other animal, that’s Sue’s???

Avatar Image says:

Hey- Melissa and the rest of the leaky staff I wanted to thank you for all the early xmas gifts you gave us this year: jingle spells , and an interview with jo, and 2 movie commentaries and the regular pottercasts So thanks again- and thanks to Jo for coming on the show (and for finishing that book series this year…cant quite remeber what it is called but Im sure it will come to me ;)

Avatar Image says:

Hi Melissa, I believe that both on iTunes and Amazon.com, digital download is only available for US residents. I live in Europe but I’d really like to get it. What do you suggest?

Avatar Image says:

I ordered before the deadline for the first shipment. I live in the Philippines and I still don’t have my CD :|

Avatar Image says:

Jingle spells Rocks!! I got it from iTunes (in Australia) and it rocks!!!! Ever my teenage daughter loves it. Keep the rockin’ coming. Thanks Leaky!!

Avatar Image says:

@Juicybit: The iTunes download works in Europe, at least it does in Germany. Downloaded it myself today (because I haven’t received my copy yet and got impatient) :-)

Avatar Image says:

abssolutely wonderful I am so pleased !

Well done! Excellent!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks so much, Leaky! I wasn’t able to buy it earlier, but now I’m a proud owner. Thanks again!

Avatar Image says:

Good idea! My daughter and I are excited to get a chance to hear this. I am also ecstatic that you had the opportunity to use the word “forevermore”: one of my personal favorites.

Avatar Image says:

“Sue’s is badger, John’s is an armadillo, and mine’s not Moochka but a baby tiger (though the two are quite close to each other in personality). The penguin on the back is Frak’s. :)” --Mellisa

I guessed right! Thanks for the CD !

Avatar Image says:

Great! I’m not in the US, and I ended up missing out on buying the album, but I have an iTunes card (that and pretending that I am in the US…) so I just got it! Thanks a lot! and Merry Christmas :D

Avatar Image says:

I ordered mine a while ago and have been listening to it a lot in the car and on my computer. My four-year-old son just LOVES it…especially numbers 1,2,3,4,8 and 12. He knows all the words to “The Twelve Days of Wizard Christmas” Thanks so much for this CD, I love it too! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Avatar Image says:

I finally got mine last week – same day as the last two wizard rock club cd’s came in – a wrocking day, to be sure! I love it! I’ve included it in my iPod christmas playlist and love it when one of these great tunes comes up!

Merry Christmas everyone at the D,,,, best site and podcast in the land!!!

Zarathustra

Avatar Image says:

That’s awesome news about Jingle Spells! My best friend and I are avid Leaky and Wrock fans. When we found out you were making JIngle Bells, we were ecstatic. Unfortunately we live in New Zealand and don’t have our own credit cards, and so in order to get Jingle Spells we had to fight to use our parents’s credit cards. The fight to use them was a long battle, and by the time we eventually won it, it was past the cut-off date, and so we missed out. It’s Christmas morning here, and having been out of the country, I have only just sorted through Leaky’s recent News articles. I found this one, promptly bought Jingle Bells off iTunes, and, amid much squealing, my friend and I are now both listening to it. Even if we only just got it for Christmas this year, at least we have it for next year! Thanks so much.

Avatar Image says:

Love it, great news that it went on itunes, however help us out here Melissa, does buying it on itunes help in any way towards the book aid drive?

Avatar Image says:

My dad just presented the CD to me for Christmas and I am currently listening to it. And I love it!

The only thing, the corner of the case is pretty much crushed, but you know what? The CD is fine and I’m still loving it. Thanks for arranging this CD!

-MJ <3

Avatar Image says:

do you guys know if there some wizardband website that puts up the lyrics to the songs?

I bought the songs off Amazon (my favorite are 1,4,7, 9 and 12)

Avatar Image says:

Aww i was too late to buy one and if the itunes thing doesn’t sell to people in the uk then i don’t know what to do. Oh well :( Nevertheless, have a brilliant christmas and thanks to leaky for this charity drive! :)

Avatar Image says:

Oh my goodness i just looked at my comment and it had the “Nevertheless, have a brilliant christmas and thanks to leaky for this charity drive” crossed out by accident because of my smileys! Gah when will i stop embraassing myself! Lol could someone delete it please because it looks really mean and SORRY again.

Avatar Image says:

haha, those are hilarious songs (:

Avatar Image says:

THANK YOU for making it available through iTunes!!! My copy is now safely on my trusted iPod. I was sooo hoping this would be possible. Along with the JKR interview on Pottercast it ranks way up on my favourite christmas-presents list. Thank you again. Oh, and thanks to all contributors for doing this for charity!

Avatar Image says:

oh, living in France, I’m not allowed tu buy it on iTunes or amazon… too bad. :( But, happy holidays to everyone !

Write a Reply or Comment