Trailer for J.K. Rowling…A Year in the Life Documentary

100

Dec 23, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

In addition to the new preview clip from the upcoming documentary on J.K. Rowling, we also have the new trailer for the program. In this video, which you can see here via our galleries or on our youtube channel, there are new quotes from our favorite author as well as new footage of the Harry Potter author with her husband at premiere events and more. J.K. Rowling…A Year in the Life documentary by James Runcie will air on UK channel ITV1 December 30. Thanks much Roonwit!

22 Responses to Trailer for J.K. Rowling…A Year in the Life Documentary

Nice the trailer :) Thanks Sue

Avatar Image says:

That is so amazing! I wish it would premiere in the states…

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know yet when they would be showing it in the US or if they would air it on their site?

Avatar Image says:

I agree! Can someone please give us info on whether people outside the UK will ever get to watch this????

Avatar Image says:

OH! I can’t wait to see this. But I don’t live there so I have to wait til someone gets it online.

Avatar Image says:

So looking forward to this – for once Christmas TV will be worth watching :-)

Avatar Image says:

Ok… Let´s see, my first language is Spanish, so my english is horrible, but anyway I´ll try, I´m an elementary school teacher, and a have a master in Higher Education, but I´m a big fan of HP, and I´ve been reading a lot about Hp but from an educational perpective, and it´s amazing!!!, HP has a lot to teach us about educational science, does some body know about a serious work about this stuff??

cool!

Avatar Image says:

Sometimes I really wish I lived in the UK….I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m proud to be an American but…...for Harry Potter stuff…..it would be so much easier, and I could have auditioned for the movies…..have the really cool accent that I love so much…...and all that other fun stuff…..someone let us know about US availability soon K???

Avatar Image says:

The name is probably Longbottom :)

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I wish I could see that. Does anyone know if it will be available on DVD or similar?

Avatar Image says:

thank god i live in the uk, but seriously this should be released on dvd, id buy it

Avatar Image says:

Is anyone elts having trouble with Leaky??? I can only see 1 news item, all other news is gone. Please let me know, thanks.

Avatar Image says:

LilyPotter88, I am having trouble too. Not sure what’s going on, yet.

Avatar Image says:

sorry for the double post

Avatar Image says:

thank you, i was hopeing it was not my computer!!!

Avatar Image says:

LilyPotter88 and holey_saint_george I’m having trouble like that too. Great trailer.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think it will be shown anywhere but the UK but, as always, I don’t doubt that it will be available on the internet within hours of it being shown. I don’t know why you even bother to ask! :D

Avatar Image says:

Dutch television will be broadcasting a documentary about J.K. Rowling on 1 January 2008. I think it’s the same. That would be so great. I hope, it’s not an old documentary. Fingers crossed !!! For all you Dutch fans out there: It will be on Nederland 3 (at 19:20 hrs if I’m correct) in the programme “Het uur van de wolf”.

Avatar Image says:

Oops, sorry. I just got my new TV guide. This documentary will be on Nederland 2.

Avatar Image says:

Could anyone tell me when it will air in Australia please Please!!!!

Avatar Image says:

You can watch the J. K. Rowling documentary on tvcatchup!

Write a Reply or Comment