PotterCast 156: Drumsticks?

364

Jun 16, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is online tonight with its 156th episode of Harry Potter news, discussion, and more. This week Sue brings us the latest on the charity auction of the 800-word story card written by J. K. Rowling, including its winning bidder, their future plans for the card, and, most importantly, the Harry Potter prequel contained on it. Additionally, there is further news on the “Half-Blood Prince” film thanks to some new photos, information about the “Deathly Hallows” film from Warwick Davis, and updates on the summer Harry Potter conference season. Next up is the final installment of Phoenix Files. Wrapping up the final moments of the film, the PotterCast quartet talks about Fudge’s reaction, Dumbledore talking to Harry in his office, and some movie seven predictions. A special segment is up next with Melissa, Sue, and Frak, who delve into the 800 word Harry Potter prequel. Those who have not yet read this, can do so via this link. Our Scribby 5 ladies then meet up once again, bringing you some more essay talk. Finally, the drums close out this episode along with a P.O. Box update of sorts, Sue’s Terminus Tournament, a big fat Greek-Irish-Italian wedding with Melissa as Maid of Honor, and an Avon Walk for a Cure update. To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

“Drumsticks?”

- 800 words.
- Sue has trailer withdrawal.
- Convention Alley and Comic Con.
- He’s back!
- Sirius Black rides again.
- Policemen were spies for Voldy?
- Scribby 5: The boring fighting/camping misery.
- Sue in the Tournament at Terminus, and she can’t cheat!
- Melis is walking for the cure.

RT: 68:50

Editors: Stede Bonnett, Jeff Gregory and Andrew Garner

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
Podcast Alley
Digg
Terminus 2008

Direct download (31 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (8 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

28 Responses to PotterCast 156: Drumsticks?

Avatar Image says:

Wow, a sunday night pottercast?! What a great start to the week!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! fiRst???? excellent pottercast as always!!

Avatar Image says:

i know, so happy to get one tonight. yay, thanks again all.

Avatar Image says:

We all love Elvendork, don’t we?

Sunday PC!!!!! Squee!

Avatar Image says:

iTunes dosen’t have it. HELP!

Avatar Image says:

yay sunday pottercast! thx!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t get it on iTunes… it’s not available for some reason! It’s like, not listed… can anyone help?

Avatar Image says:

yes!!! downlauding it on itunes as we speak umm, for htose who can’t get it, try pressin gthe refresh button on the bottom of the page where it lists the pottercasts hope this helps

Avatar Image says:

yes!!! downloading it on itunes as we speak umm, for htose who can’t get it, try pressin gthe refresh button on the bottom of the page where it lists the pottercasts hope this helps im excited about a sun pc!!

Avatar Image says:

Ahh, thanks! :) Wewt can’t wait to listen!

sry about that

:D Its downloading!

Avatar Image says:

OMG thanks for that refresh tip!! you are AWESOME

Avatar Image says:

man that card is really hard to read but

POTTERCAST is always great to hear

Avatar Image says:

after a long day of sickness, this was much appreciated. ty potter cast!

IM GOING TO LISTEN NOW, THANKS <333333

Avatar Image says:

Just listened to it at work! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

The perfect start to Monday!

Avatar Image says:

Great show. I hope that the battery in the fire alarm has been replaced (John, I think!). We want all of our PotterCast people to be safe. =-)

Avatar Image says:

ha, i totally cracked up in OotP when fudge goes “He’s back” somebody in the theater when “No duh!” really loudly and i pratically spilled my popcorn all over the guy infront of me i was laughing so hard vive xe

Avatar Image says:

On the subject of the prequel…

”...his insolent good looks reminded Fisher unpleasantly of his daughter’s guitar-playing, layabout boyfriend.”

My friend had a theory. Could the aforementioned boyfriend be… suspense... STUBBY BOARDMAN????

Avatar Image says:

Where is the picture of Harry and Ginny hugging?

Downloading woot!

Avatar Image says:

Great PotterCast guys, one of the best I’ve heard! Oh my goodness, my dream has come true: You’re coming to ‘Comic-Con’!!! Yay! I’m so excited, you’ve just made my day – No, week! Which days will you be at ‘Comic-Con’? Will you post the dates soon? So I can by my ‘Comic- Con’ tickets.

Also, I want to thank: ‘anelli’ & ‘David’, I forgot to check to see if my comments were answered. So thank you again for responding to my questions!*

& I just have to say two things: #1:Elvendork! It’s Unisex! #2: Sirius Rides Again! =)

Avatar Image says:

One of the nest ones ever. Thanks for the heads up.

Avatar Image says:

You know listening on the PotterCast you are talking as if they were just having fun and so on… Am I the only one that read it that they were actually in the middle of the war and they were being chased by the 3 men on the broomsticks and that the police car helped them escape. Case in point that there were bits of broomsticks around and then they said something along the lines thank you and then took off in the motorcycle???? I don’t think this would be a game unless they’re into trying to kill people ;)

Avatar Image says:

Thanks Melissa!!! thought I was going nuts for a sec!!! (reading a different postcard than everyone else!)

its awesome!

Avatar Image says:

“He’s back!” Yes, that brought on the laughs in our theater, too. Frak’s right, part of that was the delivery. Great job as usual, guys!

Write a Reply or Comment