More “Half-Blood Prince” Sticker Books, Replicas, and Calendars

112

Jul 25, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

A slew of soon to be released merchandise tied into the upcoming release of the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” film has appeared online via a number of retailers outside the States. Readers will remember last week, the first series of images from a “Half-Blood Prince” coloring book appeared online via Penguin Books in the UK. Now there are a few more items online, including a Deluxe Gift Book and Glow in the Dark Sticker Book. These two items feature looks at Harry Potter and Bellatrix Lestrange. Next, French retailer CineReplicas has a few items online that also give us new shots of Harry and Dumbledore. Harry can be seen wearing a Gryffindor House Robe, while a new picture of Dumbledore accompanies this Sorting Hat replica. Finally, a “Half-Blood Prince” FunFax Calender gives us further looks at Harry and Dumbledore, along with Draco Malfoy and Professor Slughorn. Available from Dorling Kindersley in the UK, this item provides the magic with a “Harry Potter pull-out poster to decorate bedroom walls (or closets), tons of places for personal stuff, a diary to record Quidditch matches in, plus puzzles, quizzes, bookmarks and stickers.” These items, minus the products from CineReplicas which are available now, will be available to purchase on October 30, 2008. Thanks to HPInsider and those who mailed!

19 Responses to More “Half-Blood Prince” Sticker Books, Replicas, and Calendars

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! First comment? :)

nice

Avatar Image says:

They changed the robes AGAIN? I hate these movies…

hi…giggle giggle

Avatar Image says:

woah…dumbledore looks near death in that one photo :-\

Avatar Image says:

im still suspicious about that picture of harry w/ the chunky hands, the first one. and dumbers looks like he needs one of those emergency button neclaces old people have. gotta love it though, and i do :D vive xe cant wait

Avatar Image says:

I saw these on the snitch seeker. The thing that Harry’s holding could that be the memory that slughorn gave him?

Avatar Image says:

he’s meant to look like death tho isn’t he?

I rememeber first time i read HBP i kept wondereing why JKR was dropping hints about how bad dumbledore seemed to be coping…so yeah maybe thats why?

As for the sorting hat photo i think that could just be a very bad angle of him hahaha

Avatar Image says:

5 more days until tralier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vive xe

Avatar Image says:

this doesn’t look very good.

yippe!

Avatar Image says:

Interesting, to say the least. Ok. ‘Preethi’...how ‘bout a COMMENT, other than “first post”....also, How so, Ed Tom? Looks pretty good to me. Interesting how it comes, right on the “heels” of the Trailer Announcement, though…...

Avatar Image says:

That pic of Sluggy….I want to see a Hi-Quality shot.

Avatar Image says:

Well, I told myself I would look at NO pictures and would view NO trailer prior to seeing HBP since I felt like I had seen the whole movie after viewing the trailer for OOTP…but here I am AGAIN trying to view even a slice of new material to get a glimpse into the next film. I am SO WEAK!!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh, and yes, I have seen all 20 (to date) official movie stills for HBP here on Leaky. So, so weak…

Avatar Image says:

Some of that merchandising is hilarious. Do the people who put that together ever even watch the movies? I noticed with the wands: you can get Alisor Maugrey’s Staff and Cho Chang (who apparently now belongs to Slytherin) wand. Or does that follow the movies? I can’t tell anymore.

Avatar Image says:

Anyone else notice this?....

er…slytherin? ha ha

Avatar Image says:

Look down at the scarves. Cho Chang’s house is Ravenclaw there.

Avatar Image says:

heyheyhey dont make fun of dumbledore bc if you have read the books, you would know HE IS NEAR DEATH =’[ dont make fun of him

Write a Reply or Comment