New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Josie

it was awesome.. in all its awesomeness….
can’t wait til July…. i can see now that it’s worth all the wait, hope it will not change…

Posted by Josie on November 17, 2008, 07:30 AM report to moderator
dobbie

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by dobbie on November 17, 2008, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Josie

Wow… that was amazing, i really can’t wait for the film now. And here i was worried that the wait wouldn’t be worth, looks like they are going to prove me wrong.

Posted by Josie on November 17, 2008, 10:27 AM report to moderator
Michal

I have only one word – great.

Posted by Michal on November 17, 2008, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Serina

Ok so…I’m watching this at work and my computer doesnt have sound but WOW…it LOOKS good :) cant wait to listen to it when I get home!
:) :)
xx

Posted by Serina on November 17, 2008, 10:38 AM report to moderator
kali

Best trailer to date. Hedwig’s theme at the end is wonderful.

Posted by kali on November 17, 2008, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Moony1307

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Goosebumps, all over!

I liked

Harry “But I am the Chosen One… (Hermines hits him over the head)… alright, Kidding!”

Posted by Moony1307 on November 17, 2008, 01:01 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I watched the screen caps. The scene where Hermione is crying she is in the Gryffindor tower room. Because there are stairs on the right of the picture which mean it’s on her left. And there is a window on the left side of the picture which would be her right. Yes it is snowing because in the quidditch match snowing too. The thing on Hermione shirt is a Gryffindor lion symbol. But I don’t get it when they first arrived didn’t Percy say that the boys’ dormitory was on left side and the girls were on the right side.

Posted by teddy bear on November 17, 2008, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Nele

I think this is great great great!!! I can’t wait to see it :-)
And about the new version of Hedwigs Theme, it gave me goosbumps, I think it signifies that the storie is getting darker and darker!
Super trailer!!
Lots of greetings from Luxemburg :-)

Posted by Nele on November 17, 2008, 03:12 PM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

okay as awesome as the trailer is ( watched 15 times !!!!) i have come to my senses and my boycott is still on, i realized how cruel it is of wb to have this trailer showing before the movie that took the slot it opened after pulling HBP back to july! omg Ron is so funny under inthe infulence of the love potion!

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on November 17, 2008, 03:57 PM report to moderator
BellaSwan

Holy crow! This looks so freakin’ good!

AWW! I wanna see it Friday!:( Oh well, can’t wait to see Twilight, though.

By the way, I was just wondering why it took WB like a million years to come out with a trailer when the movie was still coming out November 21st, but now the movie’s not coming out until July and they’re making trailers like mating bunnies! (sorry for the weird analogy.)

Anyway, can’t wait until July to see HBP and to see Twilight on Friday with my friends.:)

Posted by BellaSwan on November 17, 2008, 04:22 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I looked at the screen shots again. The two people are walking to the gates r Harry and Luna. There three other people but I can only tell who one of them are. It’s the guy who teaches levitation.

Posted by teddy bear on November 17, 2008, 05:24 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I’m not sure if it is the guy who teaches levitations but there are there other people there besides Harry and Luna. By the way: I was wrong. Harry is not carrying hedwig’s cage. It is his backpack.

Posted by teddy bear on November 17, 2008, 05:28 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I meant three other people there. When Harry and Luna arrive at the gates.

Posted by teddy bear on November 17, 2008, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Sarah

oh my goodness!!! this looks like this movie is going to be the best by far!!! I am soooooo excited!! July can’t come soon enough!

Posted by Sarah on November 17, 2008, 05:59 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

With a roar of rage, Black started toward Snape, but Snape pointed his wand straight between Black's eyes.[br]"Give me a reason," he whispered. "Give me a reason to do it, and I swear I will."