New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Natalie

UNBELIEVABLE!!
David Yates…I believe in You!!!!!!!
Loveitloveitloveitloveit!!!Hermione’s hair…the special effects…the humour…the tone…the music….best-trailer-yet!!I hope that the movie will surpass PoA!!!

Posted by Natalie on November 14, 2008, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Johnathon

Sorry if this was commented before but….DID THEY BLOW UP HAGRID’S HUT?!?!?!?!? (1:37)

Posted by Johnathon on November 14, 2008, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Pedro

They lit it on fire.

Posted by Pedro on November 14, 2008, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Lady Whizbee

I absolutely love Hermione’s hair in Slughorn’s class. That’s the way it should look all the time. grins

Posted by Lady Whizbee on November 14, 2008, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Jo

I bet Hermione’s hair looks bushy in that class because of a potion… In the other scenes her hair has beautiful blonde curls…..

Posted by Jo on November 14, 2008, 01:58 PM report to moderator
JerseyJim

Very impressive, this trailer reveals the most HBP plot points yet. Now if we can only wait until summer…

Posted by JerseyJim on November 14, 2008, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Muggle-Born-Witch

I was having the worst morning i’ve had in a while…

I’ve been crying on and off for a good couple hours…

and this just made me smile.

Now I’m going to go get book 6 and read it for the rest of the day.

Thanks for the wonderful timed trailer!! :-)

-Muggle-Born-Witch

Posted by Muggle-Born-Witch on November 14, 2008, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Josh

That was great. But I hate that stupid “flying death eater” thing they are obsessed with.

Posted by Josh on November 14, 2008, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Pedro

The cinematography looks really awesome!!!!

Posted by Pedro on November 14, 2008, 02:10 PM report to moderator
ChantyBabez-;;

Ahhhhhhh…….

ii Love Harry Potter Soooo Much It’s Rather Shadyy That WB Keep Teasing Us ii Can’t Wait Til Next Year It’s Crazy Ahhhh….. :( But Anywho This Trailer Is 1 min 53secs Of Pure Gold Ahhhh…. ii Can’t Get Over It. Teehee Children In Need Is On Now Sooo Au Revoir

’Ox

Posted by ChantyBabez-;; on November 14, 2008, 02:13 PM report to moderator
decarus

I didn’t think it was going to be better then the last trailer. I was mistaken. It was so better. I am sure i have more to say but i think i will watch it a few more times first.

Posted by decarus on November 14, 2008, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Madeline

Whoa! I just was checking leaky and saw this! Love the trailer! I like all the new things we have seen with this. LOL at Ron and Harry with the love potion!

Posted by Madeline on November 14, 2008, 02:27 PM report to moderator
ellabellatrix

That was AWESOME. I am so psyched to see Ron playing quidditch! YEAH!!!

Posted by ellabellatrix on November 14, 2008, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Carl

Three words – OH MY GOD!!! … more words – that trailer is absolutely amazing!! Going to watch it again and again!

Posted by Carl on November 14, 2008, 02:29 PM report to moderator
SarahW

Wow! Thanks for the iPod version of the trailer. I just watched it in fullscreen mode through my laptop’s iTunes player and the quality is terrific!

Trailer itself is thrilling. Good job WB.

Posted by SarahW on November 14, 2008, 02:29 PM report to moderator

"It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that's saying something."