New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

maci

Awesome!!

Posted by maci on November 14, 2008, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Dee

This is amazing!!
I’m actually glad we have to wait for it… I love the big summer blockbuster feel of it, you know? Plus the trashy twilight movie won’t be competing with it.

Posted by Dee on November 14, 2008, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Blair

Wonder why Hermione’s hair is huggee in the scene with Slughorn. That’s actually how I imaged her hair should be the whole time!

Posted by Blair on November 14, 2008, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Pedro

Her hair is normal at the beginning of the class and then it’s bushy because of the potions.

Posted by Pedro on November 14, 2008, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

OH MY… I’m breathless, I’m absolutely breathless! Everything I longed to see in the film is in the trailer! I wanted to see Ron in goal. I wanted to see Luna. i wanted to see Slughorn, Malfoy, Dumbledore, Snape. But there’s also so much more to digest here…Hermione crying, Ron smitten, the comedy is gold, the tension looks cranked up and, oh my…what a trailer…now i must watch the trailer again in HD a hundred more times….This is the best HP trailer of all. OotP trailer was great but…oh my..this tops it…I’m saying “oh my” a lot, i guess I’m not in kansas no more…

Posted by Professor Potter on November 14, 2008, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Sophie

None of the other trailers have really got me THAT excited about this movie….until now! HOLY COW it looks amazing!!!

Posted by Sophie on November 14, 2008, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Jill

Whoo!! Gave me goosebumps!!

Posted by Jill on November 14, 2008, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Destiniex

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!
I JUST WATCHED IT ON YOUTUBE ABOUT 5 TIMES AND I CAN NOT GET OVER IT.

THE FIGHT BETWEEN HARRY ANS SNAPE LOOKS INCREDIBLE.

FIGHT BACK YOU COWARD”… HONESTLY IT GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS.

HERMIONE CRYING WAS SAD :’(

(sorry about the capitals I’m just so excited)

with all the promotion stuff that Warner Brothers is releasing it’s just getting more and more frustrating that we have to wait until next summer to see the whole movie. but my god it looks worth it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! <—- sorry that was my last fan girl moment.

Denniex

Posted by Destiniex on November 14, 2008, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Professor Cassandra

It won’t load all the way for me…. That’s OK, though. I’m a big Twilight fan, so I’ll see it on the big screen next weekend! :D

Posted by Professor Cassandra on November 14, 2008, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Anita

OH my goodness…holy crap.

I cannot wait to see this movie.

Posted by Anita on November 14, 2008, 02:39 PM report to moderator
Kes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Looks amazing!!! I’m so excited!
Haha, does this mean I have to go and see crappy old Twilight?

Posted by Kes on November 14, 2008, 02:55 PM report to moderator
eszti

OMG!! i can’t say anything better now…just…OMG!!!
btw,i want to hate WB so much,but i can’t any more,i’m just to hyped XD

Posted by eszti on November 14, 2008, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

God, I’m still breathless. For those going to see Twilight will be having a double treat, thats for sure. i want to see the this on the big screen too but I’m not sure which movie it will be showing with in London. I go to the cinema a lot though so I’m bound to catch it somehow.

Posted by Professor Potter on November 14, 2008, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Shoshana

Please don’t tell me that I was the only one who cried. DO you realise how much we saw in this??!?!? It was AMAZING!!!

Posted by Shoshana on November 14, 2008, 03:04 PM report to moderator
cali

Where the F are the screencaps with Harry and Ginny? Becuase you did not just skip them!? But by the look of the gallery order it looks like you did! Gah, I’m pissed.

Posted by cali on November 14, 2008, 03:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry said good-bye to you," he said. "Didn't you hear him?... You aren't going to see your nephew till next summer," he said to Uncle Vernon in mild indignation. "Surly you're going to say good-bye?"