Robert Pattinson, One Sexy Hufflepuff

Pattinson
November 19, 2008, 08:26 PM

He's a very sexy Hufflepuff, oh yes he is....or more accurately, says People magazine, who includes actor Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) as one of the Sexiest Men Alive for 2008. Coming in at lucky number 13 on the list, the magazine writes:

"Last year all I was trying to do was get a girlfriend," says Pattinson, 22, Twilight's resident vampire and previously Harry Potter's Quidditch foil, Cedric. "What happened? It's like the face of what is attractive has changed. Girls used to want to see guys take their shirts off. Now it's, 'I want you to bite me.' It's bizarre."

Thanks much to FreedomStar!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Aubrey

Hahah that’s an adorable quote. Rob is not only very sexy but a great actor as well, let’s not forget about that =]

Posted by Aubrey on November 19, 2008, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Mya

It’s always been, “I want you to bite me,” for me. I don’t know about everyone else…

Posted by Mya on November 19, 2008, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Heather

He makes me happy that I’m a Hufflepuff!

Posted by Heather on November 19, 2008, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Beth A

yeah, he’s cute… but PLEASE Robert, wash your hair!!!!

Posted by Beth A on November 19, 2008, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Lindsay

idk… im not that into him. now if a hot guy offered to bite me, thats another story. i’d swoon

Posted by Lindsay on November 19, 2008, 09:13 PM report to moderator
taylor

ew no. the ONLY!!! way id let him bite me is if i witnessed him brushing his teeth about 4 times. sorry, but thats just plain gross. greatest guy hair of hollywood besides orlando bloom. yummy…

Posted by taylor on November 19, 2008, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Joanna

:D Robert is amazing!

Posted by Joanna on November 19, 2008, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Rebecca Gossett

Such a shame that Zac Efron is higher on the list than Rob. But yay Rpatz!

Posted by Rebecca Gossett on November 19, 2008, 10:13 PM report to moderator
corey

Anyone watching the South Park making fun of stupid Twilight vampire kids? Pretty hilarious!

Posted by corey on November 19, 2008, 10:28 PM report to moderator
IndigoMisfit

How about both shirtless and biting action? Where do you find a guy like that? Oh right! that is why I really really like Cam Gigandet…swoon. Anyway, good job Rob. You are still my second favorite Hufflepuff. (Sue of course, is #1)

Posted by IndigoMisfit on November 19, 2008, 10:32 PM report to moderator
elyzie

It creeps me out when people ask him to bite them! That’s so weird, lol. They know he’s not a real vampire….. right?

Posted by elyzie on November 19, 2008, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Rachel

robs way hotter than zack tmz knows it lol, the episode yesterday was making fun of zack asking where all his papparzi went? then they were like oh! following rob. it was pretty funny

Posted by Rachel on November 19, 2008, 11:04 PM report to moderator
victoria

i dont think hes exactly the hottest gut ou there. how abt biting and shirts off….

Posted by victoria on November 19, 2008, 11:35 PM report to moderator
pottershrink

“Hear, Hear!” to his comments – I also find the whole Twilight, obsession with biting thing bizarre!

Posted by pottershrink on November 19, 2008, 11:40 PM report to moderator
coco

i dont want him to bite me i want him to snogg me! tomarrow right is a big one for mr. patterson…but to me he will always be that super sexy hufflepuff who was good and brave and loyal and true…i love good boys!

Posted by coco on November 20, 2008, 12:01 AM report to moderator

Ron had not asked Dumbledore to give him the prefect badge. This was not Ron's fault. Was he, Harry, Ron's best friend in the world, going to sulk because he didn't have a badge, laugh with the twins behind Ron's back, ruin this for Ron when, for the firs

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014