New HBP Video Game Screen Shots of Quidditch, Slughorn, and More

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
November 20, 2008, 04:20 PM

A number of screen shots from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game on the Wii platform have appeared online via Netherlands news resource, Nieuwslog.  The screen shots, which can be viewed right here via our Image Galleries, give us looks at Ron and Harry in their Quidditch uniforms, Harry and Professor Slughorn around the school, and more.  The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game will be available for purchase on multiple platforms in July of 2009, to correspond with the release of the film on July 17, 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

DeathlyHallowz

First! Graphics look great by the way.

Posted by DeathlyHallowz on November 20, 2008, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Maria

That’s soo cool! But that is ot a norwegian site, I believe it to be dutch, at least it seams so to me. Beside nl. is for the Nederlands. Norwegian sites ends with .no … Just couldn’æt help noticing since I am Norwegian

Posted by Maria on November 20, 2008, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Spencer M

So excited for this game. It looks great! I was upset when E.A had to move the release date to match the movie.

Posted by Spencer M on November 20, 2008, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Tom M

Didn’t they say they were working on improving facial expressions, etc? Well, they still look a bit blank-faced to me. But okay all round.
EA must have been a bit peeved with WB. I certainly would have been.

Posted by Tom M on November 20, 2008, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Petra

But when is the demo coming out. That can keep me occupied untill the movie is released.
And .nl is indeed the Netherlands and the site is in Dutch. And I can verify that since I am Dutch :)

Posted by Petra on November 20, 2008, 06:06 PM report to moderator
SproutMdme

Looks FABULOUS! Can’t wait to immerse myself there!

Posted by SproutMdme on November 20, 2008, 07:08 PM report to moderator
(The) Hufflepuff Giraffe

Awesome! Slughorn looks pretty cool and since the trailer has come out I can’t wait to see the astronomy tower!

Posted by (The) Hufflepuff Giraffe on November 20, 2008, 10:00 PM report to moderator
SybilT

I just had a brainstorm. Could it be that they delayed the release of HBP so that it would not have to compete with the release of Twilight in Novwember?

Posted by SybilT on November 20, 2008, 10:25 PM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

very nice pics indeed , graphics look sweet and Sybil Twightwas originally slated to be in early december and moved to its current releasedate ( today BTW) when HBP vacated it

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on November 21, 2008, 01:11 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Most of us reckon he's still out there somewhere but lost his powers. Too weak to carry on. 'Cause somethin' about you finished him, Harry. There was somethin' goin' on that night he hadn't counted on -- I dunno what it was, no one does -- but somethin'