Leaky's HBP Set Report Preview Now Online

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
December 15, 2008, 02:09 AM

Read our short teaser here!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Aaron

This is random timing… but YAY!

Posted by Aaron on December 15, 2008, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Aaron

Can I take that back?

I am so positive I have seen this before….

Posted by Aaron on December 15, 2008, 02:49 AM report to moderator
ravesfave

D*mn u Aaron. Next time I’ll comment first read second, lol. But it was a nice peek at the sets and upcoming changes we’ll see.

Posted by ravesfave on December 15, 2008, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Aaron

http://the-leaky-cauldron.org/blogs/melissa/2008/7/30/half-blood-prince-set-preview – I get it now. I HAVE seen it before…

Posted by Aaron on December 15, 2008, 02:58 AM report to moderator
ross

Haha, yeah it was posted before. I think WB made them take it down.

Posted by ross on December 15, 2008, 03:10 AM report to moderator
BonnieRadcliffe

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! At last!! ^^

Posted by BonnieRadcliffe on December 15, 2008, 03:14 AM report to moderator
L Smith

Good inside info again by the LC.

But as I was reading the excellent “Harry A History”, I could not help to think about an issue which was not covered in that fine book but which has, from time to time, raised its head on the site; namely -to whom does the primary duty of the webmistresses belong ? Is it the suthor, associates (Warners etc) or is it the fans ? Where is the line of demaraction between the apparent original principles on which the site was based and the site as it NOW is. I do not really mean to state or indeed, imply criticism but it is something I have thought about as the realtionship with JKR and her associates deepens, does the site lose a measure of its own independence ? On balalnce, I think a good example, was the coverage of the HBP delay where I thought the LC did itself proud by not ignoring the obvious majority wishes of its angry readers and by accurately reporting both sides of the question.

Anyway -just my thoughts.

Posted by L Smith on December 15, 2008, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Christine

Finally, I get to see that. :D

Posted by Christine on December 15, 2008, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Anna

“They’re both in denial about their feelings,” she says of the often-jealous dynamic between her character and Ron. Meanwhile, Dan Radcliffe speaks of “oddly charged” moments between Harry and Ginny, and Jessie Cave, who plays Lavender Brown, said her kissing scenes made her concerned about “chipping a tooth.”

hahaha adooorable!! But I wonder what the physycal humor with Cormac is. Is it really the part where Hermione just “escaped” him in the party? oooh and I´m soo jealous of Jessie, getting paid to kiss Rupert!!! grrrr

Posted by Anna on December 15, 2008, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Freya

Oh Wow!

Posted by Freya on December 15, 2008, 09:20 AM report to moderator
hambro

Interesting….
Can’t wait for more!

Posted by hambro on December 15, 2008, 10:18 AM report to moderator
llol

those must be some interesting kisses if jessie’s worried about chipping a tooth!

Posted by llol on December 15, 2008, 11:21 AM report to moderator
faith

thank you.im worried snape and harry,tom’ memories and ginny with harry scenes.
meanwhile im reading “Twilight author ‘not like Rowling’” news and im very angry.im not angry with meyers im angry with fake hp fans.because they saw twilight movie and reading series therefor now meyers talk about rowling and harry potter.im sure tomorrow robert pattinson beginning criticize hp and actors.

Posted by faith on December 15, 2008, 11:46 AM report to moderator
hambro

Enough about Twilight! Great book but not on a hp site!

Posted by hambro on December 15, 2008, 01:56 PM report to moderator
mollywobble

Nice to see the report again, and it was too bad that WB made you shut it down the first time. I wonder, however, if we’re going to get an official poster soon? I’m shocked WB hasn’t had HP posters all over the theaters considering it’s the holidays. I wonder what they’re waiting for, or maybe they just don’t think it’s necessary to hype it so soon.

Posted by mollywobble on December 15, 2008, 02:12 PM report to moderator

Harry noticed too that the castle seemed to be undergoing an extra-thorough cleaning. Several grimy portraits had been scrubbed, much to the displeasure of their subjects, who sat huddled in their frames muttering darkly and wincing as they felt their raw