Jingle Spells 2 Now on iTunes and Amazon!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
December 16, 2008, 04:13 PM

Jingle Spells 2 - which is ALMOST SOLD OUT in hard copies - is now on iTunes and on Amazon.com! Only the hard copies (which you can order here) will have Frak's artwork inside the booklet, but if you have been waiting for the digital version, you need wait no longer. It's here! Enjoy it on iTunes, or download it on Amazon.com. These digital copies, just like the hard copies, will benefit Book Aid International and the HP Alliance.

Also, on December 3, we pledged all Jingle Spells proceeds to STANDFast, to aid people in Darfur and Burma: You guys outdid yourselves, and we donated $640 thanks to your efforts. That about enough to protect an ENTIRE Burmese village. Thank you.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

mrs potter

i cant wait to get it

Posted by mrs potter on December 16, 2008, 04:31 PM report to moderator
vbrundeen@sbcglobal.net

yeah but im out of money so i got to wait till christmas to get a new itunes card.

Posted by vbrundeen@sbcglobal.net on December 16, 2008, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Rolf

squeeeee! can’t wait.
!

Posted by Rolf on December 16, 2008, 05:08 PM report to moderator
Ashley

:( I leave school on Thursday for Christmas break! I hope my copy gets here by then!

Posted by Ashley on December 16, 2008, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Phillip

I canNOT WAIT till i get it! super happy!!!

Posted by Phillip on December 16, 2008, 06:08 PM report to moderator
pottervfd

I e-mailed Leaky on December 10th at like 2 am when I realized that Jingle Spells 2 was for sale on iTunes. I guess they were waiting until today to post it. Oh well, someday I’ll be thanked for sending in a news tidbit. Someday….

Ashley, I know how you feel. I’m having my copy shipped to my dorm and I’m praying it gets here before I leave on Friday! Keep your fingers crossed!

Posted by pottervfd on December 16, 2008, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Brad

Ordered mine! Can’t wait to get it, looks to be even bigger and better than last years :D

Posted by Brad on December 16, 2008, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Miss Freewind

I just received my copy yesterday. It is a wonderful CD (though a couple of the songs are our of sequence from what is stated on the CD jacket, but it is not a big deal). I am really happy to have something new to listen to because I have had the flu the past few days and have mostly just been lying in bed

Posted by Miss Freewind on December 16, 2008, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Zivlok

I just received my copy today, and I haven’t even listened to yet because I am drooling over the artwork. It is FRAKTASTIC. If there are any copies left, BUY ONE NOW. That is all.

Posted by Zivlok on December 16, 2008, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Mish

Yay! I just got it on itunes and it is FANTABULASTICALE!!! (cuz that is totaly a word) Iv been listining to it over and over, even though im getting all this realy weird looks right now cuz A) these are amazingly weird songs, and B) im at my jewish privte school at teh moment and they are kind of cunfused as to why im listing to all these christmas songs….sigh if only they had a Hogwarts Hanukkah CD or something, lol, that would be awesome…

Posted by Mish on December 17, 2008, 01:21 PM report to moderator
shelley

Yay, got my Jingle Spells in the mail, listening to it now.

Posted by shelley on December 17, 2008, 03:01 PM report to moderator
HP.PC.Wrock.Lover

Have the Ohio CDs been mailed yet?

Posted by HP.PC.Wrock.Lover on December 17, 2008, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Alyssa

I don’t have my hard copy yet. Christmas is in 1 week. I’m getting very sad.

Posted by Alyssa on December 18, 2008, 10:14 PM report to moderator
pottervfd

I was sure today would be the day. I got to my mailbox and…..Alas! No Jingle Spells! If I don’t get it tomorrow before 4:00 pm, I’ll be Jingle Spell-less for the holidays. :( I wonder if praying would help my chances?

Posted by pottervfd on December 18, 2008, 11:49 PM report to moderator
Kellianna

I was all excited to get something cool on my Jingle Spells Packaging … and I got nada. I’m trying not to be disappointed considering I have Jingle Spells 2 in my possession and my kids have already been rocking out to it … but it’s hard. I’m just sayin …

Posted by Kellianna on December 19, 2008, 05:47 AM report to moderator

Harry hadn't had a single letter since Hagrid's note, something that Malfoy had been quick to notice, of course. Malfoy's eagle owl was always bringing him packages of sweets from home, which he opened gloatingly at the Slytherin table.