Leaky and PotterCast Present: "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" Fan Commentary

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
December 02, 2008, 03:27 PM

It's time once again to get out your DVD players and join the PotterCasters as they provide you a fan DVD commentary, this time for the third film, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  Slide in your Prisoner of Azkaban DVD and enjoy as Melissa, Sue, John and Frak provide you with commentary and insights about the third film.  The commentary track is now available on our iTunes feed or as a direct download via this link.  We are also working on a PAL compatible version, which will be available soon.

You can download our other commentaries right here!

Here is a little ‘How-To’ on syncing this audio with the DVD film:

Follow these instructions to set up this podcast to play alongside your “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” DVD (which you will need to own):
1. Set up your DVD in your TV/computer/console/other player, and start to play the full-length feature film.
2. When the screen goes from BLUE to BLACK, hit PAUSE.
3. Start this audio track.
4. John will count down (“Three…two…one…click”): UNPAUSE your DVD when he says “click.”
5. Enjoy!
PAUSING:
As these are separate video/audio tracks playing simultaneously, pausing will pose a problem. If you pause the video first, and the audio second, unpause in the same order and you'll get close to the same synch.

Once again, you can download the audio track using direct download, and feel free to participate in PotterCast discussion right here on our Leaky Lounge.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

HP.PC.Wrock.Lover

The POA commentary isn’t downloading on my feed. Can anyone help me?

Posted by HP.PC.Wrock.Lover on December 02, 2008, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Hiin

woot! frak gets to do a commentary! i know a lot of other people don’t like this movie, but it’s my favorite. thanks pottercast!

Posted by Hiin on December 02, 2008, 08:39 PM report to moderator
ER

I’m confused; I already had a Pottercast POA commentary on my computer. I’m missing GOF. Did I do something wrong? Did they skip GOF and do 2 POAs or did I mis-name a file somewhere?

Posted by ER on December 02, 2008, 08:41 PM report to moderator
matt

it will not download to my ipod

Posted by matt on December 02, 2008, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Bandersnatch

creaothceann said:
Bandersnatch is correct, but it’s an easy error to make. ;)

Yes it is — it took me several think-throughs before I got it straight myself.

And… Melissa has fixed it! Leaky rocks.

Posted by Bandersnatch on December 02, 2008, 08:58 PM report to moderator
(The) Hufflepuff Giraffe

Squee! Gonna watch it tonight, probably. :-D

Posted by (The) Hufflepuff Giraffe on December 02, 2008, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Skyler

I’m trying to watch it right now but there have been like 5 long silences that just seem like the mics were off some thing. Then after a while it seems to be thrown off. When I was at Hagrid’s hut for Buckbeak’s ‘death’ I was still hearing things about the Crystal ball, Sue’s ‘Gary Oldman come to me.’, and Trelawney’s zombie gasp. Anybody, know why this is happening?

Posted by Skyler on December 02, 2008, 10:33 PM report to moderator
lunalover

yay finally ive waited for this day

Posted by lunalover on December 02, 2008, 11:37 PM report to moderator
pottershrink

Squee!

Posted by pottershrink on December 03, 2008, 12:12 AM report to moderator
(The) Hufflepuff Giraffe

Watched almost half (yay! it’s great), but now it’s time for bed (this is going to be really fun to synchronize tomorrow). Only problem for me: the commentary/iTunes is really quiet for some reason (even at full iTunes volume), so sometimes the movie kinda drowns it out… I’ve been noticing all sorts of new stuff, for some reason, though, and it’s really cool! Thanks, guys! :-)

Posted by (The) Hufflepuff Giraffe on December 03, 2008, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Rose

I was laughing so hard when you guys started talking about poop. It was so funny! You cant have movie commentary without Mr Noe <3

Posted by Rose on December 03, 2008, 03:52 AM report to moderator
lizetm

FINALLLYYYYYY! What took you guys sooo long???
I’ll have to wait until after finals to listen to it, though. :/

Posted by lizetm on December 03, 2008, 06:22 AM report to moderator
Professor Potter

I got the PAL version so I just listened to the commentary anyway without watching the movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it LOL. I just like to hear them banter, and as I have seen all the films again recently, I pretty much know what scenes they are talking about. Oh, I cant believe John hated that part where Dumbledore says, “did what? Good night”. That was soooo Dumbledore of the book. Mysterious and mischievous but doesnt want to be blatantly obvious in helping the kids. It was one of my favourite moments. Fun commentary guys.

Posted by Professor Potter on December 03, 2008, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Jenn

Hysterical!! So much fun :) Especially the “Billy Madison” quote…snort :) Miss Lippy’s car is green ;)

Posted by Jenn on December 03, 2008, 10:27 AM report to moderator
IndigoMisfit

Wow. That took like 2 years, I almost forgot you guys did these. Haha. I have to go listen to this tonight. Thanks guyst!

Posted by IndigoMisfit on December 03, 2008, 12:17 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Dobby the house-elf was standing beside the table on which Hermione had left her half a dozen knitted hats. His large, pointed ears were now sticking out from beneath what looked like all the hats that Hermione had ever knitted; he was wearing one on top