New Italian Harry Potter Action Figures, More

Products
December 24, 2008, 11:39 AM

Italian company DeAgostini has now launched a new collection of Harry Potter figures. In the new collection, additional photos here and here, there are new figures of Professor Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe), Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint), Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane), and Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes). There is also a Dumbledore poster book, and special offers to get a Hogwarts cap, backpack and figure stand available here. Thanks to Christopher from Harry Potter.it who also let us know that the company will be releasing these new figures on the 27th of this month.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

HPfan

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrate it around the world!!!
Well I kind of liked this figures. They could do better, but as far as I have seen till now, these are the best ones. I have to admit,\ that all the previous ones where awful. I don’t understand though… Is it that difficult to make them look more like the actors?

Posted by HPfan on December 25, 2008, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Laurel

Some are a bit strange looking . . . but oh well!

*Merry Christmas all

xx

Posted by Laurel on December 25, 2008, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Witchard

Does anyone know how many points of articulation they have? As an avid toy collector and one of the biggest HP fans, I thought my ship had come in when NECA released their line. After buying a couple of the NECA figures, I found out to my dismay that I was gravely mistaken >_<

Posted by Witchard on December 26, 2008, 01:25 AM report to moderator
sgt_majorette

These things are NOT action figures! An action figure has at least 12 points of articulation and is not permanently attached to the base.

Which is fine for people who collect figurines, but we action figure collectors are always getting our hopes up and then being crushingly disappointed!

Posted by sgt_majorette on December 26, 2008, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

i think they all look pretty good though the deagostini links wont load up for me for some reason, so can’t see the rest of it

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 26, 2008, 03:32 PM report to moderator
kamion

I wonder if this is worth purchasing.
I have the experience with the chessset by Deagostino, little copies of the chessset in the first movie, that it all looked very good in the pictures, but when i got the set it turned out very cheapy plastic.
I kept collecting it , because I had subscribed, but when it was completed it went into the basement and I never looked at it again. It wasn’t as expensive as the Noble Collection chessset, but compaired to quality itwas a waste of money. .

Posted by kamion on December 26, 2008, 06:03 PM report to moderator
duyen

I WANT THE BACKPACK! IT LOOKS COOL!

Posted by duyen on December 26, 2008, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Ro

@ Witchard: they haven’t got any points of articulations. Plus, let me say that here in Italy those figurines are actually selled at the newspaper kiosks, not in shops..and the quality is usually very cheap (they use to make them look better in promotional images)..
Oh and @ Rachel who asked about Snape, yes they make his figurine too (they showed it in the tv promos)

Posted by Ro on December 29, 2008, 04:46 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Harry Potter!" said the creature in a high-pitched voice Harry was sure would carry down the stairs. "So long has Dobby wanted to meet you, sir... Such an honor it is...."