Live PotterCast with Vlogbrothers at 7:30 pm

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
January 29, 2009, 05:43 PM

Listeners are already gathering in our UStream Channel to listen to tonight's live recording of PotterCast 183: Accio Nerdfighters, which will features Vlogbrothers John and Hank Green. Join us! And beware the Nargles.

The show will officially start at 7:30 pm, though there will be activity in the room from 7.

You MUST be a member to chat. Sign up at UStream. We will be taking questions from the chat and phone calls; we'll instruct on both during the show.

For more info on who/what/where/why, read this post.

See you there! DFTBA.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Jaaa_thumb

when will the show come up on the feed? I couldn’t hear it live since I live in Sweden and time zones are made of notsome xO

Posted by SwedishWrocker on February 01, 2009, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

It’s really too bad I can’t listen to live shows because of time-zones… Oh well… When will it be up for download?

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 01, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
N527833118_1117880_1462_thumb

TalkShoe next tiemz Melly?
Plz?

Posted by Kristeen on February 02, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

I don’t listen to live Pottercast, but I will definitely listen to this once it’s posted! I love the Vlogbrothers and I think this is really a brilliant idea! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 02, 2009, 08:00 AM report to moderator

I love this pottercast, great work guys!

Posted by Bradyboy on March 10, 2009, 12:30 AM report to moderator

"'Spew'?" said Harry, picking up a badge and looking at it. "What's this about?"[br]"Not [i]spew,[/i]" said Hermione impatiently. "It's S-P-E-W. Stands for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare."[br]"Never heard of it," said Ron.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014