Matt Lewis to take Part in Press Roundtable for Boston Harry Potter Exhibition Kickoff

Lewis
October 21, 2009, 06:38 AM

Back in July, we first told you Boston would be the next stop for Harry Potter, the Exhibition which is traveling to various cities here in the US and world wide.  Now set to open this weekend in Boston, Mass, WB is providing press day again for many fan sites, including The Leaky Cauldron which will take place tomorrow. Due to take part in the roundtable is actor Matt Lewis, who plays Neville Longbottom in the Potter films; stay tuned for all the coverage!

Harry Potter, the Exhibition featuring many props, costumes and sets seen in the Harry Potter films, will be open at the Museum of Science this Sunday, October 25th (member preview Oct.24) and will run through Sunday, February 21, 2010, with ticket info available here. Be sure to check out our earlier report from the event in Chicago here and here, with photos available here, and video here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

HE is so AWESOME!!! i love mat lewis!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on October 21, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator

Ohmigosh you guys! I saw this exhibit when it was in Chicago…it is so worth it! You’re not allowed to take pictures (apparently) but you could probably sneak a few. But even if you don’t get pictures, its great! They had a whole area with all of the costumes from the Yule Ball, and they had all of Umbridge’s educational decree things that Filch hammers on the wall. And they had Hagrid’s hut! I’m going to try to see if I can go to Boston to see it again! I loved it!

Posted by Hope on October 21, 2009, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Ahh I wondered why he was going to the US – his friend Cuzzy said he was on a plane the other day…

Well I hope everyone there has a good time! (I’ll try not to be too jealous!)

Posted by Linnyish on October 21, 2009, 07:33 AM report to moderator

Ya, i saw it when it was in Chicago, definetly worth it… SO cool
All the props from pretty much all the movies
Seeing the dorm of Harry, Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville was definetly the best part, all that detail was so cool
Anyone who has a chance to go should it is so AWESOME

Posted by madman1277 on October 21, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s so cool that Matt is going to be there! I wish it would travel a little bit south so I could take part in it all.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 21, 2009, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Nice pics and video…: )

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on October 21, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Everyone who has seen this exhibit says it is flat awesome… If you have the opportunity, do not miss it!

Posted by Won_Two on October 21, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 21, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

still hoping this exhibit makes its way to Philadelphia sometime

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on October 21, 2009, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

yay!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on October 21, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator

I am so excited for this! I am going early in the morning on the 24th! (member preview day :D)

Posted by iheartpygmypuffs on October 21, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Please bring the exhibit to Europe! PLEASE!!!! :)))

Posted by Pollytomat on October 21, 2009, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

that sounds interesting!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 21, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

So cool!

Posted by LadySidi on October 21, 2009, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

YES!!!!!! I live on cape cod and am definetly attending! I’m not going opening day, and I’m not going to see Matt Lewis probably, but i’m so excited to go… I can’t wait to see everything
I don’t get y u can’t take pictures though, it would be pretty hard to duplicate Hagrid’s Hut and say that it’s the real one right?

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 21, 2009, 06:11 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"The Ministry of Magic guarantees that you are not in danger from any Dark wizard. If you are still worried, by all means come and see me outside class hours. If someone is alarming you with fibs about reborn Dark wizards, I would like to hear about it. I