We Love the Weasleys and Other High Res Photos from OotP

OotP Film
October 25, 2009, 07:00 AM

The high res photos from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix continue to trickle out, as there are more online today. We love the Weasleys, especially this photo of the delightful Julie Walters and Mark Williams as Molly and Arthur Weasley. Also notable is this of rehearsals for the aftermath of the lightening struck tower, as the various cast (and notice the double for Hagrid) bundle up against the cold and listen out to director Yates. Others which you can see at this link include several of the wonderful Dame Maggie Smith as a worried Professor McGonagall, Jason Issacs as Lucius, the Burrow set, Evanna Lynch, Richard Griffiths (Vernon) and more. Enjoy!

Thanks much to Oclumencia!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent OotP Film News

____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 30, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator

Nice pics i can’t wait till the battle of hogwarts and see Molley kicking Belatrix’s all over the place.

Posted by HGROSS44 on October 31, 2009, 05:55 PM report to moderator

good pics

Posted by Leeann on November 03, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Awesome picture. They are so Weasley-ish. I love how these actors know their characters so much that when one reads the series, they see these faces. Well, I do anyway. Anyone else?

Posted by Smitch on November 06, 2009, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Awesum!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 09, 2009, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh lovely pictures, I love the Weasleys !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator

"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young... and I seem to have forgotten lately..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014