LeakyNews.com

New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Dsc03556_thumb

This was awesome!! Its just making me restless, there is still a long way to go before we finally see the movie..

Posted by Pratiksha on February 23, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

Finally, some real footage. It’s amazing!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on February 23, 2009, 09:08 AM report to moderator

Is that identical to what the Regal Theatres showed?

Is Hermione already that good at wandless magic?

Is that Slughorns sitting room/living room rebuilding itself?

Who is that man playing Dumbledore? I have never seen him like that! :)

Why, why, why, why is Ginny not kissing Harry in the Common Room after the Q-Game?

Yes, Emma, it captures a magic and audiences will love this one. :)

Yes, Rupert, it´s a great story because it was written by Jo Rowling. :)

Posted by Fonty on February 23, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Wow this is so cool – I can’t wait to see it! Only I’m at school so I can’t watch it right now :(
OMG OMG the birds!!! I don’t think I can wait until I get home to watch this! Excuse me while I try not to squee out loud… in the middle of the class :P
xD

Posted by MuggleQueen on February 23, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator

They all look great! Wow. Emma is even more beautiful than usual, and that’s going some! Lucky Rupert. Who also looks good, as does Dan. Amaziang how attractive they have all become, over the course of so many years. Marking the days off the calendar!

Posted by Edmundstaustell on February 23, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

That was really cool.

Posted by Alantie_el on February 23, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Img_4556_thumb

Lots of Bella I wonder how much of Snape.

Posted by Dolemite [FTC!] on February 23, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
006-2_thumb

I saw this at the theater this weekend. It was at a Cinemark theater during that “filler” that they provide before the actualy trailers & movie starts. It’s called Cinemark Play I think??

Posted by srknepler on February 23, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Moodysdobby_thumb

Wow! Thats was great! I want to watch it NOW!!!!!

Posted by Moody One ♥ROAR♥ on February 23, 2009, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

so exciting! some great clips. even though i still have some reservations about some of the changes/handling of things (specifically the harry/ginny kiss- it looks terrible!!! and the whole attack on the burrow thing…) i am still feeling very positive that this movie is going to be awesome! there are so many crazy intense emotions going around, there’s no way it can’t be! (okay, well, there is, but let’s hope not)

Posted by Rinny on February 23, 2009, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

That was so awesome, I cannot wait to see the film now! Yay, they are including the scene with the birds, it looks awesome! Also, Bellatrix looks awesome when she is apparaating into the flames at the Burrow. This is great, like a brand new trailer! Why couldn’t they have shown some of this during the Oscars, rather than those scenes that we had already seen! Anyway, it made it more of a surprise for us this morning I guess!

Posted by wizardinventor on February 23, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

Awesome video!

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on February 23, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator
Limebat1_thumb

Just the words “Hermione Setting Birds on Ron” in the headline has me giggling with glee and anticipation. I really need to read the book again, I realised that that scene was a huge favourite of mine.

Posted by Isabell |OoM4| |*Squee!*| on February 23, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator

geez, I’m glad I didn’t stay up waiting for this…

Posted by Fwanninator on February 23, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Twitter2_thumb

Wow.. this is really amazing! Can’t get enought xD

Posted by Niphai on February 23, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?