New Half-Blood Prince Video of Inferi, Death Eater Attack on Burrow, Hermione Setting Birds on Ron and More

HBP Film
February 23, 2009, 06:52 AM

UPDATE: The new HBP footage is available for viewing and download here via our video galleries. Enjoy!

Hang on everyone, as new video from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is online via this link. MSN Australia has what seems to be the HBP "First Look" footage and interviews that were being shown as a preview in movie theaters including: Dramatic shots of the inferi in the cave surrounded by fire, the Death Eaters attacking the Burrow with more of Bellatrix, Ron and Lavender snogging, Hermione setting the birds on Ron, Hermione talking to Slughorn about the Felix Felicis and more. There are also new interviews with Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Ron (Rupert Grint), as well as from Potter producers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates. We hope to get this into our galleries asap, and will update when we can. Enjoy!

Update: Footage is also available via Youtube.

Thanks Sara!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

We finally got more bellatrix!!! That was so wicked!!! so worth it. We saw the attack on the burrow-wicked. I imagined the acairy scene a bit more dramatic. But it was still awsome.

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 23, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I have to post another comment!!! I’m just sooo happy:D:D:D:D

and correction: Bella’s sound,“woa” hahaha

and we have another harry/hermione hug,we all love that :)

omg! draco/harry fight, inferi looks awesome!!!

about the birds…hm..weren’t they suposed to attack Ron?I mean really attack,and not splash XD …lol

I canno’t wait!!!

Posted by Matea on February 23, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

this is going to be the best movie!! i will bey anyone!!

Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

" These girls, their going to kill me, Harry" Best line in the whole trailer!

And the extended cave scene with the fire was brilliant. I cant wait to see that on the big screne

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 23, 2009, 07:57 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

WOW!!! I just cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it will be as good as they’re making it sound…It better be the best movie so far!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on February 23, 2009, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

ohhhhhhhhh Draco thew something at Harry!!!!!!!!!! Is that the secumpsemptra scnee? Sorry for the million posts. So exited. Great way to start my day

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on February 23, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Bild_thumb

Amazing. I cn´t wait.

Posted by ElinJ*ROAR* on February 23, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Hp___poisonous_rose_colored_by_katima_thumb

Oh! This is SOOOOOOOO exciting. I knew my instincts were right, that this movie would be brilliant, and i feel like i’m getting ahead of myself, but i really think yates is in his element with the romantic comedy stuff. If anyone’s seen Girl in a Cafe, they’ll know it’s just brilliant.

The new footage is so exciting!!! I have to admit, i’m a litle disappointed with the canary scenes, but i’m hopeful that there will be much more than just what we saw initially. I think Kloves’ has got the right feel for Dumbledore this time, let us hope that remains true!

SQUEEE! I’m so excited. I’m going to go watch it again!

Posted by scarletti1 on February 23, 2009, 08:26 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Really good video! So much new stuff. I can’t believe we got to see a Ron & Lavender kiss before the movie comes out. I thought they would tease us with that the same way they did with Harry & Cho. The shot with Ginny surrounded by fire, Dumbledore in the cave, and Hermione setting the birds on Ron is really good stuff too. LOVED IT.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on February 23, 2009, 08:30 AM report to moderator
Random-4_thumb

143 days 14:24:00 slow as christmas!

Posted by RaytheforgottenWeasley on February 23, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
208389_1809752216631_1624741607_1810808_1202878_n_thumb

OhMyGosh i watched it! its amazing! it makes me so much more curious. and EXCITED! i wish it could come out sooner. Oh well:D

Posted by sleepyhead on February 23, 2009, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Dscn0756-1_thumb

Just. Squeed. My. Pants.

Posted by Shane [WBM] on February 23, 2009, 08:41 AM report to moderator
72256880_5_usce_thumb

fight back you coward is in it :D:D:D and hermione’s birds :D:D:D:D big SQUEE :D:D:D

Posted by McChickie on February 23, 2009, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

Wow! I love the actors commentary on it all (especially Rupert’s ;-) and the new scenes and snippets we got to see (why couldn’’t there have been more?) and I loved the birds scene, the Burrow and Bellatrix. It was all fantastic although my hopes are high now so the movie better be good or else!!!! ;-)

Posted by Dances with Dobby on February 23, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

RON/HERMIONE RON/HERMIONE RON/HERMIONE!! Excuse me, that’s all I have to say on the subject roll on July

Posted by KiwiMcI on February 23, 2009, 08:51 AM report to moderator

[Hedwig] nibbled his ear in an affectionate sort of way, which was a far better present than the one that she had brought him, which turned out to be from the Dursleys. They had sent Harry a toothpick and a note telling him to find out whether he'd be abl