LeakyCon 2011: July 14-18, Orlando, Florida

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
February 24, 2009, 08:10 PM

Now that we have a confirmed date, we are happy to announce: LeakyCon 2011 will be July 14-18, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.

It's going to be a huge party, that we can't wait to share with you. Let's celebrate the end of this gloroius time (and the beginning of a new one) as we should: together, with the charitable spirit that has been the hallmark of this fandom. More details in the coming months.

Remember, the first LeakyCon is this May 21-24 in Boston, MA. More details at the link!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

9348128_thumb

Already? whistles Wow.

Posted by xoxwhoaxox on February 24, 2009, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Suesmile1_thumb

WHEEE! It’s going to a fantastic time! Sad for the last film perhaps, but a HAPPY FANTASTIC time for our fandom to come together to celebrate this moment! See you there!

SueTLC

Posted by SueTLC on February 24, 2009, 08:24 PM report to moderator
Melissa_thumb

We can’t wait to celebrate the end together, guys. What a fantastic time to be a Potter fan. :)

Posted by Melissa Anelli on February 24, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Party_thumb

mmmwowokscaredness

Posted by Addie (madampenna) on February 24, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Ning_thumb

YAY! I CAN GO TO THIS ONE.

Posted by Lauren on February 24, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Imgp0733_thumb

That is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I’m even more excited now!!!!

Posted by Danae on February 24, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Party_thumb

and by that i meant YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Posted by Addie (madampenna) on February 24, 2009, 08:29 PM report to moderator
1973 Points

SUCH a bad time. Guess I’m taking off of work for 2 weeks.

Posted by u on February 24, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Snapeward_thumb

Oh, yay! I can’t wait. : ]

Do we know where?

Posted by Hufflepuffler on February 24, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

OMG!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!! Wow…this news came fast! I was just replying to your comments in the last article and here it is!

WONDERFUL! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 24, 2009, 08:31 PM report to moderator
B9ce557d1547686c_thumb

Sadness and celebrating! I don’t think I ever wanted to realize that this would have an end date! :(

Posted by ErinM {Roar} on February 24, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator

Oh, cool. Sounds awesome. I wish I could go.

Posted by badger666 on February 24, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

There should be plenty of time to rent out a theater to take the convention population to see Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Posted by realspace on February 24, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

That’s awesome. I’ll try to to this one since I can’t go to the one this year.

Posted by Alantie_el on February 24, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Pottersleeppottereat_thumb

Wow. :D
Aw, nothing for 2010, though.
Oh well.
I hope this one’s in New York!

Posted by annathebold on February 24, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Dream interpretation is a most important means of divining the future and one that may very probably be tested in your O.W.L. Not, of course, that I believe examination passes or failures are of the remotest importance when it comes to the sacred art of