Freaky Friday Fun in the Lily and Stag Inn

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Edward
March 13, 2009, 12:27 AM

The Lily and Stag Inn on the Leaky Lounge, which house our Harry Potter Reading Groups, is hosting a fun and communal event for Inn members to mark Friday the 13th.  This weekend, Reading Group members will have access to all the rooms in the Lily and Stag Inn for fun discussions and much more.  Inn members can stop into other rooms to see what fun things the other groups have going on.  To join in the fun, you must first be a member of the Lily and Stag Inn.  If you are not yet a member, click here to get sorted into a room for the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire reading which launched in February.  For those all ready registered with the Inn, be sure to stop in now and take part in some Freaky Friday fun.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I just got done getting sorted into a room. I think this is going to be fun joining into this discussion of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on March 13, 2009, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Ok, i’m goin to see where i got sorted to which group. . . . .

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on March 13, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator

This is cool…

Posted by on March 13, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Dsc00592_thumb

Ooh awesome, I’ve been wondering what was going on in the other groups!

Posted by Fuchsia [ROAR!] on March 13, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
P9170663_thumb

where can i find the portkey for the lily and stag inn? pls helP!!!

Posted by leakylally on March 13, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Picture006-1_thumb

Hi, leakylally – you can Sort using this link: http://www.leakylounge.com/index.php?act=rgs – you’ll find all the details you need to know there. You’ll be able to see all of our Lily and Stag Inn reading groups this weekend, but you’ll be assigned to just one for the future. So come on in and have a blast! :)

Posted by twiddlethosedials on March 13, 2009, 09:43 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Most excellent really. I love the reading groups. I’d spend more time there if it weren’t for MyLeaky!

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 13, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Cool I will have to check it out.

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on March 13, 2009, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Dscf0369_thumb

Great – will have to drop in and have a look around!!

Posted by Minerva McGonagall on March 13, 2009, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Clanmacq2_thumb

I see now! I was wondering what all these other forums were… I thought I was just being VERY un-observent. Yay I’m not going crazy!

Posted by Lizbit on March 13, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
108_thumb
My leaky is taking all my reading group time but tonight is going to be fun!
Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 13, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
P9170663_thumb

Thanks twiddlethosedials!!!!

Posted by leakylally on March 14, 2009, 08:32 AM report to moderator
Me_and_james_going_to_school_thumb

just going through the GOF. these books get smaller the more i read them.

Posted by prof mewthree "squee" on March 16, 2009, 05:58 AM report to moderator

"You -- wait," he panted, staring up at James with an expression of purest loathing. "You -- wait..."[br]"Wait for what?" said Sirius coolly. "What're you going to do, Snivelly, wipe your nose on us?"