Deathly Hallows Filming Update: Location Shoots Possibly in Midlands and London

Movies
April 09, 2009, 03:26 PM

There is word today from several sources regarding location shoots underway for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thanks to the now private blog of Half-Baked Brownie Guider, we know location shoots are reportedly taking place in the Midlands area of the UK. The author reports while at the site of an unnamed cooling tower, her daughter was able to meet actor Dan Radcliffe. She writes:

During the day, Daniel Radcliffe was kind enough to come over and talk to her for a while, shook hands with her and my husband, and encouraged her to shout her name up the cooling tower where they were filming, to hear the echo. She was too star struck to do that, so he shouted her name for her!

I hope he knows just how appreciated gestures like that are, I am sure he is asked to be nice to somebody's kid every day on location, and much much more. But he was very kind to her and really made her day/week/year/life.She did also see the actors who play Ron and Hermione but they weren't near her so she didn't meet them.

Also TLC has received word from  credible sources regarding additional night shoots that will take place on location in the coming days for the Death Eater attack at the cafe, possibly around the Piccadilly Circus area, and things will heat up in Scotland over the next month or so. Again all very exciting but please keep this in the rumor category for now!

Thanks so much HBBG and Radcakesfan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Yay! I am soooo excited for the movie(s) to come out!!!!

Posted by elaphantluv34 on April 09, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Snapeharry_thumb

I’m glad to hear that Dan is so cool to his fans!!

Posted by missskye «Я☼AR» {OoM2} on April 09, 2009, 03:57 PM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

How I wish I was in the UK now… sigh A friend of mine is flying to London tomorrow, maybe I should ask her to hang around at Piccadilly Circus to see if she could catch some photos for me.

Posted by MischiefManaged on April 09, 2009, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Hey, Sue? Don’t you mean the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows film, not the upcoming Half-Blood Prince one?

Posted by TheCrogePodge on April 09, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

ZOMG. The cafe scene?! *screams in delight

Posted by Christine on April 09, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
1-5_thumb

yea! its almost here! Dan is such a stand up guy.

Posted by JessLovesRon on April 09, 2009, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Haha well I live in the Midlands so if I spot any Potters then I’ll let you know :P I don’t know of any nearby cooling towers though, not that that’s the sort of thing that I notice lol.

Posted by Linnyish on April 09, 2009, 04:13 PM report to moderator

I am def going to hang around picadilly circus now. ;p

Posted by Londs on April 09, 2009, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Poa-09_thumb

anyone know when they’ll be in picadilly? I will run there if i have to – even though i don’t live in london…

Posted by Matilda S. on April 09, 2009, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Alanrickman_copy_thumb

the piccadily thing is true, my agency casted extras for that.

Posted by Professor Alan Rickman on April 09, 2009, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Wonderful!

Posted by budgie on April 09, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Im glad being a star hasnt made dan forget how to be human.

Posted by Horcruxalej on April 09, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I’M SO JEALOUS!!! I would’ve passed out if Daniel Radcliffe had coming walking up to me like that. Wow!

Posted by cghambright on April 09, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

to me daniel literally is the only actor that i know who really seems like a regular person. he seems very down to earth

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on April 09, 2009, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

ahh I was there :) [picadilly circus] I’m gonna be able to see the movie & say that I’ve been there..
wow what happened to that girl is my dream :)) soo lucky..

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on April 09, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Ron had taken the loss of his rat very hard indeed.[br]"Come on, Ron, you were always saying how boring Scabbers was," said Fred bracingly. "And he's been off-color for ages, he was wasting away. It was probably better for him to snuff it quickly -- one s