Complete Track Listings for Harry and the Half-Blood Prince Soundtrack

HBP Film
June 05, 2009, 09:21 AM

Thanks to Amazon.com we now have the complete track listings to the score for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince composed by Nicholas Hooper. The soundtrack will be released on July 14, 2009 and is available for pre-order here. Due to spoilers, please scroll down to see the entire list.

SCROLL

SCROLL AGAIN

KEEP GOING

ONE LAST TIME

Tracking listing for the soundtrack to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince composed by Nicholas Hooper

1. Opening

WOOT!
LOL <333333333333
I can’t wait
it’s so close!

Posted by KennedyJames on June 05, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Why it ends with the Weasley’s? Very interesting. I thought that the scenes would have the name of the chapters.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 05, 2009, 09:27 AM report to moderator
268141_10150258426464313_156794164312_6914503_4625251_n_thumb

I wonder when we will be able to listen to samples

Posted by Hermione_Granger1987 on June 05, 2009, 09:30 AM report to moderator
30305_116079131768789_113664342010268_91277_1312318_s_thumb

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow….28 tracks???? OMG
Can’t wait!!!! I’m soooooo excited…!!! OMG <3

Posted by Rita_Dumbledore94 on June 05, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Luna_shoes_thumb

“The Weasley Stomp”? Wow… I wonder… but whatever, I can’t wait!

Posted by Saoirse42 *ROAR!* on June 05, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Dddd_thumb

WHOA!!!28..dats so cool..:-)

Posted by afsha J on June 05, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Imagen009_thumb

when ginny kissed harry

Weasley stump??

Posted by selene21 (ROAR) on June 05, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

SOOO COOL!! I can’t wait to listen to it! I’ve already pre-ordered my copy! Is there usually this many?!!! There are almost 30 songs! WoW! Talk about getting your money’s worth!

Posted by cghambright on June 05, 2009, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

“Living Death,” “Of Love & War,” " The Drink of Despair," "Inferi in the Firestorm, " and “The Friends” are all my favorite titles. I can’t wait to listen!!

Posted by cghambright on June 05, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator

Yayayayayayaya! I absolutely LOVE the soundtracks! More great music for my car! I’m so excited to hear some samples (hopefully).

Posted by Lisee_Lu on June 05, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Animated_tom-voldemort_thumb

Don’t you just love how they spoil the movies with just the track titles? “Death of Cedric”, “Death of Sirius”, “The killing of Dumbledore” =P.
Anyway, can’t wait to get my hands on this =D

Posted by Dark Lord Hector on June 05, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

The Wealsey stomp…hmmm

I had a very stupid moment where i went…how can music spoil the movie…and then i figured out the titles would be the drama! haha

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 05, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

i wish the soundtrack came out earlier, I want it really bad. I love the movie soundtracks…well all except 5.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on June 05, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Many of the titles that they have given these songs are certainly intriguing! I cannot wait to hear this soundtrack.

Posted by Kirk on June 05, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

I can’t wait!! I really loved Nicholas Hooper’s music for the last film.

Posted by RavenclawDancer on June 05, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator

"Training for the ballet, Potter?" yelled Malfoy as Harry was forced to do a stupid kind of twirl in midair to dodge the Bludger...