Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD Due December 7, 2009

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 08:40 PM

Last month, TLC first told you the DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince would be out in December. Tonight DVD times is reporting a firmer date for now: December 7, 2009. The film will be released on both DVD and Blu-Ray, with Amazon.com already providing an alert opportunity for fans on pre-orders.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Capture10_thumb

wow the movie hasnt even been released in theaters and they already have a DVD release date. I cant wait to own this movie.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 09, 2009, 10:10 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Can’t wait.

Posted by CandyCane2304 on July 09, 2009, 10:32 PM report to moderator

Cool! I love the movie even though I haven’t seen it yet, lol.

Posted by badger666 on July 10, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Just 6 days after my birthday – awesome!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on July 10, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Wow, they aren’t waisting any time with this movie. I am glad it is coming out around the holidays, but I’ll get it the day it comes out most likely.

Posted by Figment on July 10, 2009, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Weasleywheezes_thumb

Gonna be a good (HP) christmas this year ;) Can’t WAIT!!

Posted by Mrs Fred Weasley ROAR! (OoM1) on July 10, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Forbeatlesnspurs-royaltwig-27_thumb

Not bad at all. :) Merry Christmas to meee.

Posted by LauraBC on July 10, 2009, 02:15 AM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

A part of me wants to say that that is too soon, but then that’s what they did with OotP too, gave it a summer theater release and a December DVD release. I don’t care if it sucks. To me, I know it will be better than OotP and CoS (the two least favorites of mine).

Posted by The Hollow on July 10, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

YAYYYY!

Posted by Christine on July 10, 2009, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Rainingmen_thumb

Very cool!

Posted by BwaySaint on July 10, 2009, 03:51 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

wow! thats quicker than they used 2 be :)

Good to know the release date for Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince DVD is the seventh day of the twelfth month of the two thousand and ninth year. Not long now until the 6th HP film is released in cinemas worldwide. July 15th if I am correct, yes? Ought to be good methinks, judging by previous efforts, recent interviews as well as all of the trailers for the movie. Even though on the website SFX (read the latest issue and it comes highly recommended by me- still on sale) the review of the film sports the tagline ‘too much snogging, not enough magic’ and the comments on Ron Weasley and Hermionie Granger’s romance are… shall I say… not too enthusiastic in my opinion, you should go see the film, love it or hate it and judge for yourself the film’s standards.

Posted by Robbie Rowe on July 10, 2009, 06:06 AM report to moderator

Surely we’ve waited long enough!

Posted by hereward on July 10, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator

This is amazing. I just can’t wait!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 10, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

YAY!! Just after my b-day! (I’m 16 -yay!)
can’t wait for that day! :D

"Hey -- guess who [Neville] asked? [i]Hermione!"...[/i][br]"He told me after Potions! Said she's always been really nice, helping him out with work and stuff -- but she told him she was already going with someone. Ha! As if! She just didn't want to go wit