Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD Due December 7, 2009

HBP Film
July 09, 2009, 08:40 PM

Last month, TLC first told you the DVD for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince would be out in December. Tonight DVD times is reporting a firmer date for now: December 7, 2009. The film will be released on both DVD and Blu-Ray, with Amazon.com already providing an alert opportunity for fans on pre-orders.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

My whole family enjoys all the movies over and over again. We can’t wait until the 15th!!!!!

Posted by debbiedooaz1 on July 11, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

so excited!!!!

Posted by KC Nox on July 13, 2009, 02:47 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye_thumb

Time can be painfully slow sometimes..

Posted by BlackOwl on July 14, 2009, 10:42 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait that long, my mother is already saying ‘I want to see it again’. December 7th is to late…. WAA

Posted by Scathach on July 18, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator

Couldn’t it be any sooner than that?

Posted by Pallargast on July 19, 2009, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

okay, let the countdown for the dvd begin! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 21, 2009, 10:00 PM report to moderator
C9651bb469eb9c5e_thumb

That’s the day after my birthday!

Posted by hglovesrw {ROAR} on August 26, 2009, 03:19 AM report to moderator
L_b518f69f691640d2990d92e76bb54acc_thumb

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Portia Potter on September 08, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Hi_thumb

yay!!! I can’t wait!!
**Narnia**HP**SeaWorld**4ever!!!

Posted by narniaHP4ever on September 16, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Hello_thumb

I seriuosly can not wait!!!!!!!!! screams

Posted by Emmaline_Nicole_Malfoy on September 26, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

YES!!! I am so excited. extral late about it but still excited

Hp_2_thumb

i can’t wait, the movie sounds great.Also i didn’t see it in the theaters.I will anxiously wait.

Posted by Lexishorses on November 02, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
Country_love___album_cover_pic_thumb

The quicker that day comes the better!! My birthday is on Dec. 11th, that would make a fantastic birthday present for my birthday! Yess!!!!

Posted by pamyla on November 03, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator

OMG!! It comes out the day of my birthday!! I know what I’m getting for my birthday!!!

Posted by lovegold4k on November 03, 2009, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_thumb

yey the best gift for me.

Posted by Athenamalfoy on November 17, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator

"I'll make Goyle do lines, it'll kill him, he hates writing," said Ron happily. He lowered his voice to Goyle's low grunt and, screwing up his face in a look of pained concentration, mimed writing in midair. [i]"I... must... not... look... like... a... b

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014