October/November Craft-Along Now Open: Quidditch Season!

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
October 12, 2010, 10:48 AM

The Crafty Witches have launched a brand new Craft-Along just in time for Quidditch Season! October and November's challenge is all about crafting Quidditch.

MyLeaky points will be awarded to everyone who participates in the Craft-Along as follows:

You can sign up to participate and ask any questions here at the Leaky Lounge or find more information on the Craft-Along page here. The October/November Craft-Along page can be found via this link with more information about this project. Finish products can be posted in this Leaky Lounge thread. If you're not registered at the Leaky Lounge, you can sign up right here. Happy crafting!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-20070328093850961_thumb

First comment! :) I need to try knitting sweater like Mrs. Weasley.

Posted by Bless_the_children on October 12, 2010, 11:07 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

It would be fun to try and make a quaffle, bludger and snitch!

Posted by Rosie016 on October 12, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator

Hmm, I’m quite busy right now, but maybe I can squeeze something in :)

Posted by honigmuffin on October 12, 2010, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Telephone_booth_thumb

ohh looks like fun! i might have to try making something =)

Posted by LiveLaughLove on October 12, 2010, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Cool — good luck to all entrants!

Hey, I was driving by a field at the College of William & Mary last weekend, and I saw some kids out playing QUIDDITCH!!! I was vastly proud.

Capture10_thumb

i agree with Rosie016 :) a quaffle, bludger, and snitch would be so cool and fun. i would try to do that, but i wouldnt have the slightest idea where to begin on the quaffle or bludger.. i have a bit of clay i want to use to make a snitch to go on my shelf :) i want to make tons of things for my bedroom

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on October 12, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
2210914439_0d3dce74f0_o_thumb

Wonderful! I’ll be sure to try to submit!

Posted by ctgryffindor on October 12, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Good luck to everyone who enters. To bad i’m not crafty.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2010, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds really fun! I love Crafts, I might join……..

Hpdh_thumb

ah quidditch

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 12, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I love crafts but I never seem to finish any…I’ve been working on a time turner since august and I still haven’t finished, but I’ve got most of the pieces and I’ll be trying to finish before DH part one comes out so I can wear it at the midnight showing!

Posted by Jacket on October 12, 2010, 08:34 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool — good luck to all entrants!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 13, 2010, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Cool — good luck to all entrants!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 13, 2010, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_027_thumb

can anyone send me a message and explain fully what to do

as i am a newbie

Posted by Manveer on October 13, 2010, 06:37 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Oh no, he's back [i]again,[/i] why can't he read on his stupid ship?" said Hermione irritably as Viktor Krum slouched in, cast a surly look over at the pair of them, and settled himself in a distant corner with a pile of books.