Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 36 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 15, 2010, 12:40 AM

There are now only 36 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

"So then I thought, I'd like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you meet some veela when you're off doing whatever you're doing."
"I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin on the ground, to be honest."
"There's the silver lining I've been looking for," she whispered, and then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before . . .
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "The Will of Albus Dumbledore"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picture_057_thumb

i love ginny in deathly hallows. such a brave soul, but genuinely heartbroken.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 15, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
121_3293_thumb

Favorite. Quote. EVER!!!

Posted by JP Gagen on October 15, 2010, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Ah … the silver lining. I love this line, especially in the Stephen Fry audio book. So well delivered! I hope they have it in the movie but I strongly suspect it won’t have made the cut.

Posted by jillians642 on October 15, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Great Quote!! 36 days left! :) its getting soo close! :)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 15, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator
287e041302f34b11ddfb57afc8048cd8_thumb

Aww remember years ago when she freaked out when she saw Harry! That definitely changed!

Posted by Lizzydizzy on October 15, 2010, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

ginny has always been strong and gutsy. this scene broke my heart. so young and so burdened, all of them.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on October 15, 2010, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Ginny is so passionate!
@chikitcorpuzvesterbaek so true! they have enough going on with falling in love, school… such great books! it just makes you bond with the characters

Posted by devilskinn on October 15, 2010, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think she loved Harry from the moment she saw him, when she was just a child, and that never really changed. Love is such a strong theme in the books.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 15, 2010, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I like ginny very much. shes really strong

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on October 15, 2010, 04:53 AM report to moderator
58118_132230363492317_100001160614391_151843_1249933_n_thumb

Ginny is so strong

Posted by JK.jr. on October 15, 2010, 06:28 AM report to moderator

I agree Valeria-Johanna it was love at first sight, before she even knew he was Harry Potter.

Posted by Dumblebridge on October 15, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Great Quote!! 36 days left! :) its getting soo close! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 15, 2010, 07:02 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Great Quote!! 36 days left! :) its getting soo close! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 15, 2010, 07:02 AM report to moderator

It shows how much Ginny loves & respects Harry, and stands behind him, even though she has no idea what his plans are.

Posted by Dawna on October 15, 2010, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Student030_thumb

Absolutely one of my favorite moments from all the books

Posted by wayneNtampa on October 15, 2010, 07:50 AM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions -- for full details see my published works."